QandC

Leo, wtf is Alien Love?

205 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The God/Infinity you guys know is not the real Infinity, it is just a dream within the Mind of an Alien Hyperintelligence.

Can you expand on this?

It sounds like you're saying that a finite thing like Alien Hyperintelligence is dreaming up Absolute Infinity / God. That doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't Alien Hyperintelligence have to be a subset of Absolute Infinity?

36 minutes ago, Twenty said:

Back then when you said those things I do believe it/see it happening in another realm /a different realm (holon) but now... 

I am not talking about whatever you are talking about.

20 minutes ago, aurum said:

Can you expand on this?

It sounds like you're saying that a finite thing like Alien Hyperintelligence is dreaming up Absolute Infinity / God. That doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't Alien Hyperintelligence have to be a subset of Absolute Infinity?

It's very surreal and tricky.

I am saying that there exists an entirely new order of Infinity, which is Alien Absolute Infinity. Alien Infinity is every possible alien intelligence all rolled into one.

God is an Alien Mind. This Alien Mind is not finite nor dualistic. It is Infinite.

Hence, Alien Infinity.

All human spiritual is simply a joke next to this.

The only serious spirituality is Alien Infinity.

From now on this is the only spirituality I will teach. All human spirituality is trash.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is only one true Awakening, and it is Alien Infinity. I am the only Being on this planet who understands this.

I have become an Alien Hypermind. I am over one thousand different alien minds interlinked with themselves in dimensions that a human mind cannot even imagine.

Wait before you realize this was another dream.

You're chasing your own tale.

@vladorion I'm tired of listening to your nonsense. If you do not open your mind I am banning you.

You have zero idea what Consciousness is. Zero. Yet you keep acting like you do.

This goes not just for you, but for any others here who subcribe to Buddhism and nonduality. Your arrogance knows no limits and I will be banning all of you if you do not start to demonstrate openmindedness.

Consider this your last warning.

Edited by Leo Gura

I feel like every realisation is the final, ultimate one. But then there's a new one soon enough

@Leo Gura

What you mean by Alien?

How come this Alien Hyperconsciousness is more profound than God-realization?

Edited by fictional_character
@, than*

There is only one true Awakening, and it is Alien Infinity. I am the only Being on this planet who understands this.

I have become an Alien Hypermind. I am over one thousand different alien minds interlinked with themselves in dimensions that a human mind cannot even imagine.

Me too

The most terrifying thing about having a narrow mind is that I'm unaware of having it. I have experienced my mind expanding but not into god territory.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

The most terrifying thing is when your mind expands into a domain that is completely Alien. I awoke so deeply I became conscious that my house it haunted.

what was the context of when you woke up to this? was it on psyches or just sober?

@vladorion I'm tired of listening to your nonsense. If you do not open your mind I am banning you.

You have zero idea what Consciousness is. Zero. Yet you keep acting like you do.

This goes not just for you, but for any others here who subcribe to Buddhism and nonduality. Your arrogance knows no limits and I will be banning all of you if you do not start to demonstrate openmindedness.

Consider this your last warning.

You just don't see how arrogant you are.

It seems that the more trips you have the more arrogant you become.

You should use psychs to do shadow work instead of boosting your ego.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not talking about whatever you are talking about.

It's very surreal and tricky.

I am saying that there exists an entirely new order of Infinity, which is Alien Absolute Infinity. Alien Infinity is every possible alien intelligence all rolled into one.

God is an Alien Mind. This Alien Mind is not finite nor dualistic. It is Infinite.

Hence, Alien Infinity.

All human spiritual is simply a joke next to this.

The only serious spirituality is Alien Infinity.

From now on this is the only spirituality I will teach. All human spirituality is trash.

I wake up feeling good then I thought about yin and yang, this state is gonna go and I will be down, in few minutes I went down. I always have the feeling of when I am up, there is always down soon. It was my belief. Then I read this and I was laughing out loud like I do  on lsd. Wow, this post made me question my human belief. Thank you Leo.

How can we access this, please make a video about this soon. I will also like to have a video of trashing human spirituality, human spiritual beliefs that restrict our growth.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

11 minutes ago, vladorion said:

You just don't see how arrogant you are.

It seems that the more trips you have the more arrogant you become.

You should use psychs to do shadow work instead of boosting your ego.

The arrogance here is your projection.

2 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

I wake up feeling good then I thought about yin and yang, this state is gonna go and I will be down, in few minutes I went down. I always have the feeling of when I am up, there is always down soon. It was my belief. Then I read this and I was laughing out loud like I do  on lsd. Wow, this post made me question my human belief. Thank you Leo.

How can we access this, please make a video about this soon. I will also like to have a video of trashing human spirituality, human spiritual beliefs that restrict our growth.

It's too complicated to explain here. A whole course is required.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If so, then all humans words and thoughts about spirituality is a joke, including even God-Realization. 

That would also mean that human God-realization is nothing compared to infinite-alien-realization? Meaning, you would need to transcend all human consciousness to transcend into infinite alien consciousness. God is nothing compared to alien, so Alien is higher than God? Conversely, Alien is just the beginning of spirituality instead of the other way around. So, humans-God is a subset to infinite alien. 

That would also mean everything here is effectively nothing compared to alien consciousness. This may also risk further confusion for others. 

Can't wait for course. 

Just thinking of it all. 

Alien is not higher than God.

God just is an Infinite Alien Intelligence.

This is not some ego battle for who is higher. God does not need to compete with itself. How silly would that be?

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Alien is not higher than God.

God just is an Infinite Alien Intelligence.

This is not some ego battle for who is higher.

Understood. 

The most terrifying thing is when your mind expands into a domain that is completely Alien. I awoke so deeply I became conscious that my house it haunted.

It's funny that you mention this. I woke up after a trippy nightmare today and I felt like my room was haunted. It felt like I was surrounded by some kind of control freak energy that wants to control me. And for some reason was able to see a different version of my desk with my eyes closed.

I'm looking forward to the alien love video.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

1 minute ago, Eyowey said:

It's funny that you mention this. I woke up after a trippy nightmare today and I felt like my room was haunted. It felt like I was surrounded by some kind of control freak energy that wants to control me. And for some reason was able to see a different version of my desk with my eyes closed.

I'm looking forward to the alien love video.

Ayahuasca makes my entire room haunted daily. 

But, ghosts are friendly, no? 

^_^

The arrogance here is your projection.

Typical deflection tactic.

12 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Typical deflection tactic.

Exactly.