Harikrishnan

How has psychedelics really helped you?

8 posts in this topic

I have tripped around 45+ in last 3 years and had some great realization like being God, I am only one here, I will always be here etc. All my trips where on Mushroom and lsd. There have been some developement in areas of life, somedays I can see my life from GOD pov without using any substance on other days I feel powerless.

overall I dont find it satisfactory at my growth, there are areas where am still stuck like taking action on my purpose, feeling powerlessness, controling emotions in relationship, building career, or even healthy eating. I thought like psychedelics will help in rewiring my brain and also improve my base level consciousness. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Psychadelics are just a tool. The real work is questioning every belief you hold, facing your fears and daring to let go ect. For this requires huge trust, awarness and lots of trial and error.

Psychadleics have completely changed my life, but they have only accelerated my growth, they haven't  really changed anything in how I live life. I still everyday do the work, learn and grow even after around 15 trips. Keep going and follow your intuition - you always know what's best for you. Follow that.

You gain the whole world and through that you lose everything and then you're back exactly where you were. Continue doing the work!

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Psychedelics don't do the work for you. They just show you what you need to work on. You have to take action. This is what's called integration.

Idk where I would be without psychedelics. They helped me a lot with emotional baggage and just general bs in my life. I was done with people pretty much because I was hurt and I talked myself into being a loner. They showed me how much I crave the connection and that I am worthy and capable with reconnecting with people again. One guy an Italian guy slapped me in the face when I dared to say to him that I might be incapable of a romantic connection with a girl ?. I didn’t even reach any significant awakenings on my 20 trips but I am looking forward to it and how it will affect my life. 
Also microdosing helps me tremendously with being social. 

1 hour ago, mrPixel said:

Psychedelics don't do the work for you. They just show you what you need to work on. You have to take action. This is what's called integration.

It showed me a lot of things, but most of my trips pointed towards being than taking action, so at base level its getting hard for me, like thinking mind point towards action but at meantime also remembering about being than action.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I would also like to know how it have affected your creativity, whether it had helped open a new medium for you, improved your ideas, new way of thinking, enhanced creative flow etc

For me they have been essential. I was stuck in the mind, in the past, in the meaning. I couldn't get out of there. I knew all of this was false, but I couldn't. my life was all limits, I suffered, I tortured myself. my whole family are a bunch of crazy people of extreme stupidity. dark, sick... I had them inside. psychedelics have helped me do the seemingly impossible, to get out of there, to free my mind. and they still haven't finished their job, not even close. The freedom is going to be total.

11 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

I have tripped around 45+ in last 3 years and had some great realization like being God, I am only one here, I will always be here etc. All my trips where on Mushroom and lsd. There have been some developement in areas of life, somedays I can see my life from GOD pov without using any substance on other days I feel powerless.

overall I dont find it satisfactory at my growth, there are areas where am still stuck like taking action on my purpose, feeling powerlessness, controling emotions in relationship, building career, or even healthy eating. I thought like psychedelics will help in rewiring my brain and also improve my base level consciousness. 

The areas of life you are looking to develop you've stated are:

1. Taking action on purpose

2. Controlling Emotions in relationships

3. Building Career

4. Healthy Eating

Each of these areas are developed through: Taking action, getting direct experience, contemplation, reading books.

Psychedelics on the other hand are tools that can be used each month for example, I use mushrooms to heal my depression. I find when I trip on mushrooms it resets me and allows me to take action on these things. You essentially have this tool box in front of you. I trip on other things for contemplations, spiritual insights, exploring consciousness and becoming more conscious. The deep love and safety I've experience from these substances I try to embody in my Qigong teaching because I know most people won't trip, but maybe they will do Qigong. They have inspired ideas in me, but only because I am thinking about visioning my life all the time. I found relying on them for creativity though to be a trap. I am actually just super creative.

It sounds like you are craving to meet your achiever needs. Psychedelics aren't that powerful for meeting those needs. What helps there is study, direct experience and more experience. Actually go to school, actually start applying for jobs, actually start relationships, actually get a nutritional coach, actually try eating different foods, actually read a book on nutrition, etc

Tripping will not lift anything for you in the achiever realm. Other than say, inspiring you with love, or cleansing you of the negative cobwebs. 

You essentially have this tool box in front of you. I trip on other things for contemplations, spiritual insights, exploring conciousness and becoming more conscious. 

1. Books

2. Videos

3. Psychedelics

4. The Internt

5. Courses

6. Opportunities for direct experience

7. Traditonal schools

8. etc

It's up to you to use these tools properly. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"