Richard Purdy

Tripping in a dream: Does it effect waking life?

5 posts in this topic

I tripped in my dream last night. Today should I to take the day off and regroup or can I go about my business? I have to drive an hour to the airport. Wondering if tripping in dream life affects real life the day after

Edited by Richard Purdy

Lol I sometimes Trip in dreams too, but when I wake up everything is fine

@Richard Purdy @OBEler The OP's query is subject to rather substantial superposition. Due to the differences in existence between an ordinary sleeping dream and ordinary waking experience in humans. 

As such, there are a multitude of possibilities. It is possible that you'll actually trip the following day, but that one thing had nothing to do with the other. It's also possible that the dream tripping would prevent you from tripping in the waking world. The only way to distinguish between such differences is with intuition.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar I woke up completely sober, but a little shaken from fear. I think I smoked DMT in the dream, and a couple minutes after I woke up and it was morning. I'm just wondering if its safe to travel in a car for an hour, or just wait until tomorrow. Something tells me its fear but it's hard to tell

4 hours ago, Richard Purdy said:

@JuliusCaesar I woke up completely sober, but a little shaken from fear. I think I smoked DMT in the dream, and a couple minutes after I woke up and it was morning. I'm just wondering if its safe to travel in a car for an hour, or just wait until tomorrow. Something tells me its fear but it's hard to tell

Your fears don't arise out of a vacuum. However, oftentimes the things humans fear most never come to be. 

In all likelihood, you'll be fine. Though there are a wide variety of possibilities. Generally speaking, if you can remain positive, then the odds of something bad happening will be low.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.