Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carlos flores

The Power Of Meditation- The 15 Year Old Who Meditated For 10 Months Without Food Or Water!

8 posts in this topic

I watched this and I was quite amazed at how powerful meditation can be. apparently I think he is using Vajrayana techniques, which are kept secret from the rest of the world by tibetan monks. supposedly because they can be dangerous if not used properly or can be so easily misunderstood.

here is the video: 

18 minutes ago, carlos flores said:

Vajrayana techniques, which are kept secret from the rest of the world by tibetan monks

Tibet should be left as an experimental lab for man's inner search. But not a single nation in the world has raised its voice against this ugly attack on Tibet. And China has not only attacked it, they have amalgamated it into their map. Now, on the modern Chinese map, Tibet is their territory. 

China is trying to destroy everything that has been created in two thousand years. All their devices, all their whole spiritual climate is being polluted, poisoned. But they are simple people; they cannot defend themselves. They don't have anything to defend themselves.

It is the invasion of matter against consciousness. It is invasion of materialism against spiritual heights. 

Tibet has fallen into a darkness. Its monasteries have been closed, its seekers of truth have been forced to work in labour camps. The only country in the world which was working - a one-pointed genius, all its intelligence in the search of one's own interior and its treasures has been stopped by the communist invasion of Tibet.

And it is such an ugly world that nobody has objected to it.

38 minutes ago, carlos flores said:

I think he is using Vajrayana techniques, which are kept secret from the rest of the world by tibetan monks.

This Vidya (called as 'HAADI VIDYA') or knowledge has been mentioned in several ancient Hindu texts also . On acquiring this Vidya a person neither feels hungry nor thirsty and he can remain without eating food or drinking water for several days at a stretch.

Indian 'holy man' perplexes doctors

16 minutes ago, Snick said:

I use no posture, no mantra, no nothing, I just sit down or lay down and let my mind resolve in pure awareness. I feel like no particular method or technic is needed, just rest in consciousness! What do you think?

That's fine, but as I told you earlier while relaxing listen to Osho discourses. 

Osho said that

“I don't speak to teach something; I speak to create something. These are not lectures; these are simply a device for you to become silent, because if you are told to become silent without making any effort you will find great difficulty.”

" My words keep you awake, and just between the words I give you gaps. And those are the real, essential things. Waiting for another word, you have to listen to silence.

@carlos flores @Snick @Prabhaker

I do not know if you have seen those, but you might be interested in those documentaries about the tibetan tradition of yogis

The second video is an excerpt from the documentary : "The message of the tibetans" by Arnaud Desjardins

Found them quite insightful and inspiring :)

4 hours ago, Guivs said:

you might be interested in those documentaries

The Dalai Lama has not escaped only to save himself, but to save the Tibetan religion, the meditation secrets, the occult sciences. Only for that purpose has he come to India, taking with him everything from Tibet. His Holiness said, ‘We have gotten these things from India in the past, and now we want to return them.

The Dalai Lama said about Osho that "Osho is an enlightened master who is working with all possibilities to help humanity overcome a difficult phase in developing consciousness." 

Osho was asked about the Tibetans and whether they will be able to help us here in India. He said, ‘No, it is not possible for them to help, because their strictness is too much for the modern age, their methods for spiritual progress take too long, and the time is short. Help is needed quickly in this age, so it is not possible for them to help a great number of people.

Edited by Prabhaker

@Prabhaker

34 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

The Dalai Lama said about Osho that "Osho is an enlightened master who is working with all possibilities to help humanity overcome a difficult phase in developing consciousness." 

I do not think the Dalai Lama had  any relationship with Osho though I might be wrong.

When and where did he say this ?

15 minutes ago, Guivs said:

I do not think the Dalai Lama had  any relationship with Osho though I might be wrong.

Both of them lived in India.

Rajneesh's ashram in Pune has become the Osho International Meditation Resort, one of India's main tourist attractions. According to press reports, it attracts some 200,000 people from all over the world each year; prominent visitors have included politicians, media personalities and the Dalai Lama.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajneesh#Legacy

EMINENT PERSONS ON OSHO

"Osho is an enlightened master who is working with all possibilities to help humanity overcome a difficult phase in developing consciousness."

- The Dalai Lama, exiled leader of Tibet

http://www.oshoworld.com/osho_now/eminent_osho.asp

I always used to avoid Osho because of the Rolls Royce story, then I saw this and it doesn't seem bad, and I am glad because now I really enjoy his teachings and I think he's an amazing master in many ways.

This story is amazing by the way, it's his life story as a (really extraordinary) child and how he got into enlightenment,