BeHereNow

I'm still not convinced Jordan Peterson is anything other than a resentful bigot

113 posts in this topic

All Leo is saying is that the incel issue is just as big as the trans issue, if not bigger. But I'm not sure if many people treat it with the same grace because it's not subjectively their concern, or at worst they look at incels as something to be extinguished.

Edited by EternalForest

@EternalForest

6 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

I don't see the correlation between trans and incels either (although many trans people are incels and many incels are trans).

Didn't want to derail the thread too much, I was just pointing out that just because incels aren't in your field of experience doesn't mean they aren't very common

Not all, but some Incels are trans and vice versa, while being other identities and belong to other communities.

15 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

I don't see the correlation between trans and incels either (although many trans people are incels and many incels are trans).

Didn't want to derail the thread too much, I was just pointing out that just because incels aren't in your field of experience doesn't mean they aren't very common

The reason I brought that up was because that was (in my interpretation) the argument Leo was putting forward.

On 11/3/2022 at 0:01 AM, Leo Gura said:

Be ware of thought-terminating cliches such as "grifter", "bigot", "transphobe", "fascist", etc.

There is a time and place to use those words though, right?

@Danioover9000

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@julienw

Since it's not that clear for you, why did you generally demonize an entire community, calling them losers in sex in average, while not acknowledging there are some that won't and/or can't get laid like normal people? Why you got to simplify and whittle the entire problem like it's mostly a SD orange lack of transactional offer?

Let me clarify what I meant by the term "loser." I don't think someone who isn't having sex is automatically a loser. I'm referring to people who use their inability to get laid as a way to victimize themselves and demonize other groups of people, like women, or blame progressivism and LGBTQ+ activism. And then comingle in toxic communities like the Incels. That's who I'm calling losers. To be honest I don't have that much sex, at all. By my earlier general definition I would be a loser. I'm not saying sexlessness = being a loser.  

11 hours ago, newbee said:

ROFL have you been living under a rock or what?!

I can give you plenty of examples of people who made the transition and regret afterwards , even those who started as adults, so you can only imagine how many kids will be harmed if plenty of adults aren't stable either in their identities and have to admit what was done to them despite their consent was harmful.

Thankfully there are statistics on this. I imagine you'd be quite devastated by the epiphany of how bafflingly gullible you are if it ever occurred you. You have my deepest pity.

Yes, every form of surgery has people who regret having it done, including knee reconstruction surgery, breast augmentation, facelift, back surgery. For instance, corrective surgery for spinal deformity has a 21% regret rate.

https://spinalnewsinternational.com/one-in-five-older-adults-regret-undergoing-corrective-surgery-for-adult-spinal-deformity/

Sex reassignment surgery does not have a disproportionately higher rate of regret compared to typical surgeries one could have done. But since trans people make you so uncomfortable, as you live in a horrendously unevolved state, knuckles dragging on the concrete, you gleefully bookmarked a ton of politically selected instances of trans people regretting their surgery, including a video from Blaire White, lmao. Big yikes.

@Danioover9000 i didnt even read all your posts and cant remember anything. My post had nothing to do with any of yours and wasnt aimed at you specifically

@Florian

24 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Danioover9000 i didnt even read all your posts and cant remember anything. My post had nothing to do with any of yours and wasnt aimed at you specifically

Sorry, I tagged the wrong user, I meant the other user, the bunny who's using drugs.

Didn't even know you existed.

Edited by Danioover9000

9 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

For instance, corrective surgery for spinal deformity has a 21% regret rate.

https://spinalnewsinternational.com/one-in-five-older-adults-regret-undergoing-corrective-surgery-for-adult-spinal-deformity/

Sex reassignment surgery does not have a disproportionately higher rate of regret compared to typical surgeries one could have done.

so it would be totally fine if 21% of people (more than 1 in 5!) who had reassignment surgery regretted it because that's within the typical range of surgery regret? 

@eggopm3

3 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

so it would be totally fine if 21% of people (more than 1 in 5!) who had reassignment surgery regretted it because that's within the typical range of surgery regret? 

Swing and a miss.
https://www.issm.info/sexual-health-qa/is-it-common-for-transgender-people-to-regret-gender-affirmation-surgery

1 hour ago, Florian said:

@Danioover9000

So toxic lol

Yeah, he's not even worth addressing.

Edited by DrugsBunny

@DrugsBunny

1 hour ago, DrugsBunny said:

Excuse me, bugs bunny, what wool do you have over your eyes? What drug is bugging you out, with all these pathological logical lies you keep telling me and others here? trying to debate and argue others with your so-called rational construction? What do you have to offer, for OP, instead of derailing OP's thread with sophisticated hate, you hare? You ain't OP, overpowered by Ye's hubris: Anarchistic communist. Oh? thought I didn't catch on, that it's a second account of sophisticated clout making? Maybe less arguing and more willingness to learn? Less debating and more open mindedness?

I suggest you humble yourself with humility, and less pretending to be a big footed bigot full of bigotry.

Edited by Danioover9000

@julienw

22 hours ago, julienw said:

@Danioover9000

Let me clarify what I meant by the term "loser." I don't think someone who isn't having sex is automatically a loser. I'm referring to people who use their inability to get laid as a way to victimize themselves and demonize other groups of people, like women, or blame progressivism and LGBTQ+ activism. And then comingle in toxic communities like the Incels. That's who I'm calling losers. To be honest I don't have that much sex, at all. By my earlier general definition I would be a loser. I'm not saying sexlessness = being a loser.  

Thanks for your clarification, I thought you were generalizing and I'm like 'what about Ghandi and other celibates that impacted society in positive ways?'. Yes, I do notice this dynamic of the mind liking to be identified as the victim, belonging and comingling with likeminded people, enforcing the victimhood narrative further. It's a tricky issue to tackle.

@Florian

41 minutes ago, Florian said:

@Danioover9000 maybe you actually tagged the wrong person, I didnt read anything above. But to me it seems like you did it on purpose. Whatever I could be wrong, as I said I didnt read anything in this thread anymore, but just in case: fuck u

I tried to help give a new perspective with my first post and now I'm just defending myself with my posts. Anyways you guys seem to be hardstuck in your minds and I guess I'm not the one who can help you. 

Fuck off, I don't know what you wrote above but you seem like an idiot.

@Leo Gura If you don't like the way I formulate myself, please don't give me warning points anymore but just ban me. I don't think me posting on this forum gives anyone any value. I just post here and there when I feel like it or I think I have a good point to make/can actually help someone but it never seems to resonate with anyone. The only thing that gives me value from this forum is some of your posts here and there. Thank you for that though, reading through your posts gave me quite a lot of insights over the years.

I really did tag the wrong person, sorry about that, I'll accept the F U and share in the fed-up feelings that are building up in this thread. Sometimes some users that take these threads seriously can be too much, sorry that you're getting warning points over pointless drama.

7 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

you're not even trying to engage with the point i was making. Detrans people both with and without surgery with various levels of regret exist, it doesnt matter how many there are (besides, it would obviously be underreported since it's a socially embarrassing thing to admit). The more widespread gender-altering surgeries and treatments become the more detrans people there will eventually be regardless of what percentage of the population it is. is this a good thing for society? I don't pretend I have the answer to this but that's the kind of concern a lot of conservatives have that many stage green types seem to want to pretend doesnt exist.

Edited by eggopm3

4 hours ago, eggopm3 said:

you're not even trying to engage with the point i was making. 

You said "so it's okay if 1 in 5 tans people regret their surgery?" and I showed that the number is less than 3%. That's embarrassing.

8 hours ago, Florian said:

Fuck off, I don't know what you wrote above but you seem like an idiot.

Doesn't seem like an emotionally proportionate response considering all I did was agree with you that @Danioover9000 is not even worth speaking to.

On 5-11-2022 at 6:22 AM, DrugsBunny said:

Thankfully there are statistics on this.

Oh yeah, where are they? You gave a link to an article about regret over corrective surgery for spinal deformity, not transgender surgery.  But since you clearly don't know what you're talking about, I'm glad to help you out and give you some stats:

Suicidal ideation is the highest amongst transgenders 7-10 years AFTER medically transitioning.  You tell me, that on top of the host of other medical “side-effects” (which can include bone damage, osteoporosis, pulmonary embolism, stress heart attack, sepsis, recurring infections, lung, heart, bladder damage, loss of libido, diminished lung size, infertility, hair loss, insomnia, hallucinations, PTSD,  shortened life span, ....) this is comparable to regretting knee surgery?!

Phallioplasty (bottom surgery) for example has a 67 % complication rate .  Once again, NOT comparable to the complication rate of those other surgeries you mentioned.

I imagine you'd be quite devastated by the epiphany of how bafflingly gullible you are if it ever occurred you. You have my deepest pity.

Sincerely, you have my deepest pity.  And please for the love of God, stop embarrassing yourself. You calling me gullible? ROFL!

Get educated now before you harm more people with your gullible leftie brainwashed idiocy!  Unfortunately I get the sense you only care about your own sorry ass self.  Covert narcissist much?

Sex reassignment surgery does not have a disproportionately higher rate of regret compared to typical surgeries one could have done.

I already addressed this total horseshit statement of yours above.  BTW your gullibility is worse than just that, it's fucking abusive at this point to continue the madness.  You're the naive fool who'll believe the doctors who will state there's no higher rate of regret for transgenders after their surgery, because they conveniently look at the feedback from their patients before those 7-10 years post-surgery when large amounts of their patients become fucking suicidal.   

But since trans people make you so uncomfortable, as you live in a horrendously unevolved state, knuckles dragging on the concrete, you gleefully bookmarked a ton of politically selected instances of trans people regretting their surgery, including a video from Blaire White, lmao. Big yikes.

LOLOL, look at how 'evolved' you are for totally ignoring the very real heartbreaking stories of people just because they talk to a person who is supposedly on the 'wrong side of politics'.  At least, Blaire White, a trans person herself is actually willing to listen to them and EXPOSE THE TRUTH unlike you who continues wanting to be an armchair expert; trying to argumentate yourself above others who are doing the real compassionate work.    

You're clearly only concerned about your own little ego and scared shitless to be on the receiving end of the names you call others who aren't on the left.  That is more important to you (feeling intellectually and morally superior) than preventing more people going through these horrors due to the extreme leftie toxic trans agenda to maim as many children as they can that you take part in.  Whether you are aware of it or not, that is what's going on.  

FYI I'm not uncomfortable with trans people, I'm uncomfortable with the bulk of confused people on the spectrum who are being socially pressured into medically transitioning which causes irreversible damage and tremendous psychological pain which is in no way comparable with regretting knee surgery.  The point is that children especially, are not stable enough in their identity neither knowledgable (since the doctors don't even know as this IS a medical and social experiment) to make such major medical decisions with irreversible consequences.

And I'm not going to waste any more of my precious time on heartless, self-absorbed bigots like yourself who only want to regurgitate their own narrative and don't want to listen to people's actual stories because the interviewer has the 'wrong politics', since it has no point and because YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT to me.   The actual victims are important, not your ego neither your politics which is what's causing the problem.    But kudo's to people like Blaire White and Buck Angel and whomever is giving these people a platform to tell the truth in order to prevent others from going through the same horrors.  

Peace out.

Edited by newbee

16 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@DrugsBunny

Excuse me, bugs bunny, what wool do you have over your eyes? What drug is bugging you out, with all these pathological logical lies you keep telling me and others here? trying to debate and argue others with your so-called rational construction? What do you have to offer, for OP, instead of derailing OP's thread with sophisticated hate, you hare? You ain't OP, overpowered by Ye's hubris: Anarchistic communist. Oh? thought I didn't catch on, that it's a second account of sophisticated clout making? Maybe less arguing and more willingness to learn? Less debating and more open mindedness?

I suggest you humble yourself with humility, and less pretending to be a big footed bigot full of bigotry.

Lol you totally get it. Unfortunately the drugs this bunny is on, is either making him or her delusional into thinking he’s above the bigotry that he’s ironically expressing nonstop or he needs a higher dose to actually experience an ego death, so he can finally see the truth unbiased for what it is.