Ineedanswers

What are leo guras original/ unique ideas?

37 posts in this topic

Recontextualizations is a funny way of saying overly emotional. 

Take some psychedelics, instead of getting a post-count hard-on. 

Also, 98. 

51 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

Recontextualizations is a funny way of saying overly emotional. 

Take some psychedelics, instead of getting a post-count hard-on. 

Also, 98. 

*YAWWWN* ^Why do we allow people who have nothing better to do that troll? You don't make any points, you contradict yourself. You talk about direct experience....then prove you have no idea what that word even means. You are really losing credibility here...if you even had any to begin with. *YAWWWWWN* You are putting me to sleep.....if only you were actually able to stimulate an intellectual discussion.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

"Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again."

-- André Gide

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Besides, when You are God, everything is a first time for You. Everything You come up with is original, You could say.

^This is definitely true...since God is all that exists....everything God creates is original....cause there is nothing else but God. But hey...different POV's of God enjoy taking credit...ya know?

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again."

-- André Gide

I love this. What a sweet answer.

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

On 03/11/2022 at 2:54 AM, Razard86 said:

You claim I haven't taken a psychedelic here is a fun fact for you I ALREADY DIED!!! I've done it already!!! I entered the VOID

@Razard86

hello ❤do you mind if i ask you a couple of questions?   No pressure if youre busy

1) do you think other beings excluding yourself are having an internal experience( thoughts , perceptions, feelings pain ,happinessetc) right now?

Or do you agree with leo that only you ( razard) is having an experience and other animals/ humans are npcs?

2)can you tell us a little about your experience of death? Were you aware during your death experience or was it more like deep sleep?

Did you make a consious desicion to come back from death or was it automatic? Ie- similar to how we dont choose the exact time we want to awake from sleep ( it just happens, unless we use a alarm clock?)

3) do we/ our egos have free will? Or more accurately do people deserve praise and blame for their actions?/ can people choose to do otherwise? Ie- is sam harris/ rupert spira right about free will?

No pressurs if you are too busy to answer. Its just that ive been going throught your posts and found your answers to be quite well thought out. Id love to know more about your world view

6 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Razard86

hello ❤do you mind if i ask you a couple of questions?   No pressure if youre busy

1) do you think other beings excluding yourself are having an internal experience( thoughts , perceptions, feelings pain ,happinessetc) right now?

Or do you agree with leo that only you ( razard) is having an experience and other animals/ humans are npcs?

2)can you tell us a little about your experience of death? Were you aware during your death experience or was it more like deep sleep?

Did you make a consious desicion to come back from death or was it automatic? Ie- similar to how we dont choose the exact time we want to awake from sleep ( it just happens, unless we use a alarm clock?)

3) do we/ our egos have free will? Or more accurately do people deserve praise and blame for their actions?/ can people choose to do otherwise? Ie- is sam harris/ rupert spira right about free will?

No pressurs if you are too busy to answer. Its just that ive been going throught your posts and found your answers to be quite well thought out. Id love to know more about your world view

1. Leo actually updated his position in the Infinity of Gods...he said he wouldn't know, but then he was like....wait how can I not know if I am God? So he sent out an intention and merged with other God Heads. Then he admits that was his imagination, but remember....what's the difference between reality and imagination? The answer...is there is none.

2. In truth....from my own experience when I was under a psychedelic others...appeared to not be alive. I once took an edible....and observed that everyone only moved when I moved, I also have frozen time before where only I could move. 

So what would all this mean? Well I can explain it easily. 1. You are the only being that exists, but when I say YOU I do not mean your human avatar. So your human avatar is NOT REAL, just like all the people you see are ALSO NOT REAL. Your human avatar has NO FREE WILL, the same as every human you see also has NO FREE WILL. 

This is just an elaborate illusionary game where the appearance of free will is there, but it can clearly be seen there is no time, and there is no free will. Well if they have no free will can they technically even be alive? In one sense NO, but in another sense YES since collectively their will, is tied with God's will. God's will is unconditional love, so we are all constantly making decisions and being placed in events which pursue the greatest love. 

So technically we are all NPC's being controlled by God, but God...is INFINITY....which is nothing/nonsense. So everything you see is being controlled....by nonsense.  Don't try to grasp this logically LOL. You cannot!!! Its Magic lol. All Logic falls apart. 

In truth..... nobody deserves praise or blame for anything....because there was never a person/body who has ever accomplished anything or made any mistakes. There is ONLY ONE BEING, GOD. GOD is all there is...outside of GOD there is ......no other being. So whatever you think you accomplished...it was GOD.

Now...GOD creates an illusion of a separate self to experience what it is like to exist in a subject/object world. Because this illusion is created by God...within the illusion you DO have free will and choice. Why? 1. You are not able to see how you are controlling everything. So you lack information and thus are only able to CHOOSE within the confines of what you are allowed to see.  2. Your experience is within the concept of past, present, future. You experience time linearly. So as a result in your experience Free Will exists within the illusion, but even that Free Will....it feels so limited that it will make you question it which many philosophers have questioned it in the past.

Notice these questions. 1. You can't choose your body, your talents, what country you were born in, what time period you were born in, how fast you learn something, if you have allergies, what emotions arise, what thoughts arise. 2. If you notice....the only thing you really control....is resistance....and even that control is limited as well. 

So yes if you investigate it further you end up discovering you never had control at all. You discover that you as God created everything and set things up to follow the pattern towards the greatest expression of love. Once you discover that you realize that you offer your life up to that purpose and rest easy with the understanding that every happening is always towards ever more love.

What is that love? Impermanence. Which means you will constantly die to every identity you take on. Unconditional Love= No identity. So you are going to shapeshift symbolically from one identity to the next. Through this you will learn the meaning of each identity and your understanding will grow. God lacks meaning....through a LIFE, God discovers and experiences meaning. The problem is....God can become too attached to a POV, and has to awaken.....which means God has to drop all meaning and purpose....which is tough...because GOD LOVES MEANING AND PURPOSE. 

Your LIFE...is just a LOVE STORY between God and its own creation which is YOU. God is terribly in love with its creation....and struggles to let go and awaken. God is a love addict, and is addicted to YOU.

Edited by Razard86

Well said razard. I’m starting to get fed up with my creation though.

@Razard86 Thank you so much for this amazing indepth answer?❤.

Just a few last clarification questions if you dont mind

1) so do other beings ( animals/povs ) have feelings / thoughts experiences?

Ie- if i punch my friend does my friend actually feel pain? Or is it like when i punch someone in a dream? ( ie-they react like they feel pain but in actuality they dont exist)

2) when you died/ when we die will we have any sense of experience/ some sort of awareness?  Or will it be complete nothingness/ lack of any sense of awareness.

Most teachers/ including leo have said death is actually one of the best experiences ever. He has said its better than a 1000 orgasms. 

From that i gather it has some distinct  feeling that differentiates it from other feelings ie - the feeling of an orgasm and the feeling of eating a pizza / although both pleasurable can easily be differentiated right? 

17 hours ago, Ineedanswers said:

@Razard86 Thank you so much for this amazing indepth answer?❤.

Just a few last clarification questions if you dont mind

1) so do other beings ( animals/povs ) have feelings / thoughts experiences?

Ie- if i punch my friend does my friend actually feel pain? Or is it like when i punch someone in a dream? ( ie-they react like they feel pain but in actuality they dont exist)

2) when you died/ when we die will we have any sense of experience/ some sort of awareness?  Or will it be complete nothingness/ lack of any sense of awareness.

Most teachers/ including leo have said death is actually one of the best experiences ever. He has said its better than a 1000 orgasms. 

From that i gather it has some distinct  feeling that differentiates it from other feelings ie - the feeling of an orgasm and the feeling of eating a pizza / although both pleasurable can easily be differentiated right? 

1. Remember what I said about reality and imagination? Real and Unreal are the same. Two people can experience an intense event, one can interpret it in a way that it does not faze them while another can become traumatized. YOU create meaning. YOU. Nobody else. If you agree with me or disagree with me it is because you choose to agree with the meaning I present which means its not me but YOU that creates meaning. Understanding yourself as God means you take responsibility for whatever meaning you choose to create. 

So from one perspective you can say yes your friend experiences pain, from another perspective you can say no they don't. I'll explain. Your friend....is YOU. So how can you say your friend experiences pain? Also pain...is imaginary, its not real. Additionally you cannot access your friend's POV, as they are equally GOD as you are and GOD is sovereign so that POV is off limits. But if you do what Leo does and take 5 MEO DMT and put an intention to connect with their POV then you can access their God Head. But all that will happen...is it will collapse into ONE since...they are CURRENTLY YOU. That POV is private buddy!!! LOL. But eventually it will collapse and be integrated like all POVs.

From another perspective...they don't have experience as I said before....the human avatar is an illusion. So if their human avatar is an illusion how can they have experience? If everything is an illusion then experience doesn't exist and nothing ever happened. So it depends on how you want to look at it because REAL and UNREAL are distinctions you create. You are that which creates meaning, ME= MEANING, Which you create through sensory perception/sense making and logic/sense making. 

Remember God's true nature is that without meaning, so your life, is a gift from God to experience meaning. So every event that happens is neutral and your POV creates meaning. That is the value of each POV it has the ability to create meaning specific to it!!! This is why you should never give up your authority because that POV is meant to add its own touch in the Universe that is unique to it. 

2. When I personally died I entered a void, I still felt like myself... I just did not have any physical form and my thoughts manifested into physical form instantly. I was asked questions in the silence but those words were not audible, they were shown on the screen of my awareness. We are in the void RIGHT NOW, at this very moment. We just project onto it what we currently see. This is why I keep telling people when they argue with me that distinctions are imaginary lol, we have never gone anywhere ever. You are always at the Center of the Universe at all times because you are both in the Universe and it is within you as well. Its a transparent hologram, that is energy, that shapeshifts, and is intelligent. 

It was weird because I had NO PHYSICAL FORM lol, was just floating in a void with the ability to see and shapes appeared and it had eyes and little hands and waved at me and asked me questions and when I gave a satisfactory answer I was blasted off back and reality pixelated back OVER the void. It stayed a little blocky for a little bit before it went back to the smooth reality we know....then time froze later on but that's another story. 

I can't speak if this is how Death will feel for you. Truthfully I thought I was never coming back and made my peace with it lol. I believe Death will just mirror the mind you cultivated which is why the point is to wake up. One reason to pursue the awakening experiences Leo lists is it will probably be reflected at the moment the Human Avatar becomes unable to function.

22 hours ago, Gidiot said:

Well said razard. I’m starting to get fed up with my creation though.

In what way? What are you getting fed up with?

On 3/11/2022 at 11:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

-- André Gide

Don't be too humble (?). You are going to create the first method of real spiritual awakening in the history of mankind. in 200 years parents will take their children to gurism camps where there will be all kinds of psychedelics so they will come out of there having realized god

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Don't be too humble (?). You are going to create the first method of real spiritual awakening in the history of mankind. in 200 years parents will take their children to gurism camps where there will be all kinds of psychedelics so they will come out of there having realized god

What will that do? How would ,,Leos world" look like? or a world based on Leos teachings...

Will humas work, have kids, play sports? What would basically be different than today?

Would they be governments, courts, hospitals, money?

On 11/3/2022 at 11:25 AM, Leo Gura said:

-- André Gide

Then you should not say things like in your last videos, and claims about the philosophy book you would write... so you would basically rephrase just  other philosophies and books without giving anything new or revolutionary... So you should not say I'm the best ever and I teach what no one has ever done before, you should say i will just more directly simply or clearly teach you guys the exact same thing that did Spinoza, Hegel Jesus (or who ever)...

if its not the exact same thing but just with more clear words, than you should say what new and revolutionary you have...

For example, maybe you can make bread from ony air (that would be new), or you have developed a breathing technique that makes us levitate or speak with aliens on other planets (thas new), or you can do or explain this and that... not everything is clearly said and answered or proven... the question is can you at least do/answer or prove one more new thing? that Budha, Peter Ralston, Spinoza etc did not say...

@Razard86 mostly the monotony the struggle, the void, the seeking energy as they call in in neo advaita, or karma or whatever, I dislike being limited and resist “my little egoic experience” there’s certainly a beauty to this life but the duality is annoying as all heck.  I truly don’t think I need to do anything to get to anywhere and yet it’s almost like I’m being unconsciously dragged along. I’m not good at the game, and don’t see the point in mastering it, because I’m still a human with limitations and I wish there was an option to play a different one

Edited by Gidiot

I find his use and emphasis on spiral dynamics v v unique

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 11/6/2022 at 1:06 PM, Gidiot said:

@Razard86 mostly the monotony the struggle, the void, the seeking energy as they call in in neo advaita, or karma or whatever, I dislike being limited and resist “my little egoic experience” there’s certainly a beauty to this life but the duality is annoying as all heck.  I truly don’t think I need to do anything to get to anywhere and yet it’s almost like I’m being unconsciously dragged along. I’m not good at the game, and don’t see the point in mastering it, because I’m still a human with limitations and I wish there was an option to play a different one

I get it man!!! That is why it is good to find others who share your interests and connect with them. The point of life is to share your highs and lows with those of a similar point of view, while also allowing differing points of view to express so you can as Leo says "Increase Your Circle Of Compassion." The only point of life is LOVE!! Your seeking energy is just seeking love. So give it love Gidiot!!! It wants love from YOU.

Once you learn how to give yourself love....you become an infinite love fountain that is bursting....almost exploding with a desire to share that love!!! This is what it means to bring the infinite down to the finite...and the more you are able to do that by opening up the more the feedback loop picks up steam.

We think our life is our circumstances.....ITS NOT!!! Your life.... is how you FEEL!!! In the words of Neville Goddard....FEELING IS THE KEY. If you can master feeling love....in every moment....then you got it!!! The truth is you ARE LOVE in every moment you just distort and twist it through meaning and purpose and identifying with it.

You are literally infinite right now....APPEARING to be finite. Your finitude is AN APPEARANCE!!!! You never became finite... EVER!!! That is illusion!!! Keep practicing....keep going....eventually you will explode into love and finally....you will be able to give yourself the love you want!!! Then you will attract others like moths to a flame lol.