Ineedanswers

What are leo guras original/ unique ideas?

37 posts in this topic

Hello everyone , im a big fan of leo.

In leos recent philosophy video he said that he is one of the only humans to get to the end of philosophy and that we can get more from his work than kant, socrates, nietzhes etcs work combined.

My understanding was that what leo was doing was making nonduality easy to understand without using subtle/ complicated "spiritual " language

Eg -lots of other spiritual teachers wont outright tell you that "you are god" , " you are immortal and death is imaginary" , " everything including murder, war, suffering is love"etc

But these ideas have all been there for 5000+ years in the form of hinduism etc right?

Does leo have any ideas/ beliefs that are uniquely his own, which others havent talked about?

One ideas of his that is quite uncommon is solipsism. ( that the other peoples/ animals among us dont have an internal experience)

But other than the above i cant remember an idea that i hadnt heard in hinduism, bhuddism etc

The reason i ask is because i distinctly remeber leo saying that othet gurus etc havent realized what he has etc

Edited by Ineedanswers

Solipsism is not Leo's idea. It existed in philosophy way before Leo was born.

As per OP, I don't know. I think it's hard to come up with something completely brand new in this modern age. Basically almost everything has been already said before. It'd be such a rare occurrence to catch some outworldly insight or breakthrough.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

His main theme is the pursuit of understanding and truth. If it is not the case that all other wisdom traditions, religions and spiritual masters are completely deluded it should be the case that they have quite similiar "ideas" about reality, because they are not really personal ideas but different descriptions of Truth or the Absolute. Other than that I think Leos teaching have a very distinctive personal style that differs from the approaches most spiritual traditions take and is very direct.

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Solipsism is not Leo's idea. It existed in philosophy way before Leo was born.

As per OP, I don't know. I think it's hard to come up with something completely brand new in this modern age. Basically almost everything has been already said before. It'd be such a rare occurrence to catch some outworldly insight or breakthrough.

Discovering, creating, new "things", and talking about them. 

Every insight he's had on psychedelics, that go beyond what existing teachers like Peter Ralston, Ramana Maharshi, Eckhart Tolle, Terence McKenna, Sadhguru, Mooji, Ram Dass, Osho, are able to accurately tell you about the nature of reality, enlightenment, god realization, etc.

His deeper levels of awakening that he's been able to experience and convey, that no other spiritual teacher, monk, or anyone else has been able to experience. No other spiritual teacher is going to tell you about what it's like to be an alien consciousness, what it's like to connect to another god conciousness, the deepest levels of awakening, etc

29 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Every insight he's had on psychedelics, that go beyond what existing teachers like Peter Ralston, Ramana Maharshi, Eckhart Tolle, Terence McKenna, Sadhguru, Mooji, Ram Dass, Osho, are able to accurately tell you about the nature of reality, enlightenment, god realization, etc.

His deeper levels of awakening that he's been able to experience and convey, that no other spiritual teacher, monk, or anyone else has been able to experience. No other spiritual teacher is going to tell you about what it's like to be an alien consciousness, what it's like to connect to another god conciousness, the deepest levels of awakening, etc

Notice how you couldn't point to anything. 

1. An Alien Consciousness has already been connected to before. In the Law of One book they made contact with an entire Alien Species Hive Mind called a Social Memory Complex. So been there done that.

2. Leo quote on quote discovered that Reality is Imagination right? Wrong this was already stated by a Black Jewish Mystic Named Mwendwa Mbaabu who is the mystic who taught Neville Goddard. Neville Goddard popularized the teachings that Reality is Imagination.

3. Outside of that, pretty much everything Leo has said has just been a thorough recontextualization of what prior spiritual teachings have taught. So again...name ONE original insight that he has made. Not even the Infinity of Gods Video is original. There is a book called Infinity of Gods which was written about a not well known mystic named Shelly Trimmer who studied under Yogananda and stated that there were many Gods. Jesus is also stated as stating the same. Also in the Hindu Culture...they considered all form that appears....as God. 

So if each form...is God dreaming itself into existence as each form, then the dust of the earth is a dream, of the entire universe as dust, as a grain of sand, .....so then you realize....there are infinity of Gods  all interconnected as One Big Dream. 

So no there hasn't been anything "new" just recontextualizations which is all Reality is....an infinite recontextualization of what has already been presented. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Notice how you couldn't point to anything. 

1. An Alien Consciousness has already been connected to before. In the Law of One book they made contact with an entire Alien Species Hive Mind called a Social Memory Complex. So been there done that.

2. Leo quote on quote discovered that Reality is Imagination right? Wrong this was already stated by a Black Jewish Mystic Named Mwendwa Mbaabu who is the mystic who taught Neville Goddard. Neville Goddard popularized the teachings that Reality is Imagination.

3. Outside of that, pretty much everything Leo has said has just been a thorough recontextualization of what prior spiritual teachings have taught. So again...name ONE original insight that he has made. Not even the Infinity of Gods Video is original. There is a book called Infinity of Gods which was written about a not well known mystic named Shelly Trimmer who studied under Yogananda and stated that there were many Gods. Jesus is also stated as stating the same. Also in the Hindu Culture...they considered all form that appears....as God. 

So if each form...is God dreaming itself into existence as each form, then the dust of the earth is a dream, of the entire universe as dust, as a grain of sand, .....so then you realize....there are infinity of Gods  all interconnected as One Big Dream. 

So no there hasn't been anything "new" just recontextualizations which is all Reality is....an infinite recontextualization of what has already been presented. 

If you haven't taken even an ounce of psychedelic, you're just fooling yourself and playing mind games with yourself. 

The Law of One book is nothing compared to DMT Aliens. 

Nothing that is directly experienced can be recontextualization if you haven't directly experienced it for yourself. So, how would you know? 

And if you haven't had a direct experience of Alien Consciousness or Infinite Imagination, who are you to say anything? You cannot have these direct experiences mentally contemplating in a non-psychedelic state. 

Reading books and listening to other doesn't do anything for you. In fact, everything that anyone says should be considered bullshit until you experienced it directly yourself instead of circle jerking words. 

The pre-requisite to God is psychedelic and if you haven't taken any, you're fooling yourself.

Mentioning books does nothing to prove anything you've said. 

There is nothing new under the sun.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

59 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

If you haven't taken even an ounce of psychedelic, you're just fooling yourself and playing mind games with yourself. 

Nothing that is directly experienced can be recontextualization if you haven't directly experienced it for yourself. So, how would you know? 

And if you haven't had a direct experience of Alien Consciousness or Infinite Imagination, who are you to say anything? You cannot have these direct experiences mentally contemplating in a non-psychedelic state. 

Reading books and listening to other doesn't do anything for you. In fact, everything that anyone says should be considered bullshit until you experienced it directly yourself instead of circle jerking words. 

The pre-requisite to God is psychedelic and if you haven't taken any, you're fooling yourself.

Mentioning books does nothing to prove anything you've said. 

1. How would you know I haven't taken a psychedelic? 

The Law of One again was a channeled social memory complex. Arguing whether they are legit or not is no different than arguing whether Leo is legit or not. All authority of right or wrong is determined BY YOU!!! So anything you say from henceforth is MOOT because your POV is RELATIVISTIC!! You cannot see outside your own POV unless you open your mind to that possibility.

The whole point of my entire message is NOTHING HE HAS SAID hasn't been said before. He hasn't said ONE THING, that hasn't been said before.

Notice...you cannot DISPROVE anything I stated all you can do IS DISAGREE. 

Notice you are not disproving anything I said. Leo called God Infinity. That has already been stated which he doesn't disprove. Leo Called God Love and said it was metaphysical THAT has been stated before. All Leo did....is offer an INTREPRETATION. His own interpretation. All POV are God offering different interpretations. THAT IS ALL.

Each LIFE or POV, is just God asking the SAME QUESTION and GETTING DIFFERENT VARIATIONS of the SAME THING.

Right now you are ARGUING with yourself!! Your life has no meaning, or purpose, your words have no purpose, NONE OF THIS HAS ANY PURPOSE whatsoever. This is just a story, a small tiny blip in INFINITY, it its dreams to experience itself ever more. 

THAT'S IT!!! That is why the purpose is to awaken so you can realize what you are doing, just in case you fall so deep asleep that end up torturing yourself.  

But again... you will never be able to argue against any of my points, all you will be able to do is CLAIM they have no validity when they are literally self evident. This is because you are bias, and want to believe there is actually something going on here. 

There is literally NOTHING APPEARING to HAPPEN right now. Any meaning or purpose is SELF-CREATED which is something you can do....but in the STORY OF INFINITY it is but a small blip. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

You are obsessed with words and books. 

That's enough proof you have not taken any psychedelics. 

You don't need books, Leo or anyone telling you anything. Disapproving Leo of his direct experience, is proof enough you have not explored psychedelics or consciousness seriously enough. You're playing a game with yourself and babbling a bunch of nonsense. 

Edited by Pudgey

6 hours ago, Pudgey said:

This guy @Razard86 is mentally masturbating in every post he makes he doesn't have any sense of logic you can't argue with him.

Idk why he is not banned for writing shit on the forum every post he makes there must be a paragraph of shit and logical fallacies. 

Edited by omar30

4 hours ago, Pudgey said:

You are obsessed with words and books. 

That's enough proof you have not taken any psychedelics. 

You don't need books, Leo or anyone telling you anything. Disapproving Leo of his direct experience, is proof enough you have not explored psychedelics or consciousness seriously enough. You're playing a game with yourself and babbling a bunch of nonsense. 

1. I have, it is YOU who are obsessed with words because you do not understand that you know absolutely NOTHING. You argue for direct experience yet you have no DIRECT EXPERIENCE of what I have done or haven't done. 

2. You are new to this forum and you have come with many assumptions. 96 posts? Hah you know nothing about what I have or haven't done and are making plenty assumptions.

3. I literally laid out all the sources AND THERE IS MORE which is proof that everything he has said has ALREADY BEEN SAID!!!

You don't even realize that there IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. Reality is an infinite recontextualization. That is all it is. Every single piece of so called knowledge or science is proof of that. YOUR LIFE is proof of that. As you lived your life your opinions changed based on your experiences. WHY? Because as you went through these experiences...prior beliefs got recontextualized.

Nothing I am saying is NEW... everyone knows in their heart that there is NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. Give me any topic and I can EASILY show how it is just another recontextualization.

Why? BECAUSE NOTHING IS DISTINCT IT IS INTERCONNECTED!!! Which means its new appearance is linked to other appearances!! 

So you can say what you want to say, but you are too easily debunked. Psychedelics are a TOOL. The MIND is what needs to be developed. How many trips you take has NOTHING to do with how developed your mind is. That's like saying steroids will make you strong. They will ENHANCE what has been developed. A psychedelic is a mirror, of what is actually there. 

You claim I haven't taken a psychedelic here is a fun fact for you I ALREADY DIED!!! I've done it already!!! I entered the VOID and confirmed its existence. Have you DIED yet? You assume much and know absolutely nothing. Its amazing you come onto this forums and make so many assumptions about me. I'm actually a pretty transparent person if anything people on the forums are probably sick of me lol. 

what is unique about leo is the method of awakening combining deconstruction and psychedelics. It is efficient and relatively fast. it is something revolutionary that can wake up almost anyone who wants to do it and applies himself seriously. it is quite possible that it will become a massive current. humanity suffers, and seeks a remedy to its suffering without success. There is only one remedy, and the collective intelligence will realize that it is available to anyone with a little courage and intelligence. 

6 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

I'm glad you understand. 

6 hours ago, Pudgey said:

^ This is hilarious by the way. You actually think there is difference between the Aliens of the Law of One Book which was AN ENTIRE RACE OF ALIENS WHO TRASCENDED PHYSICAL FORM and some mere DMT ALIENS. First of all these are all just appearances....in truth there is no difference BETWEEN LEO and A DMT ALIEN.

You could just call LEO a DMT ALIEN if you want. 

You are creating distinctions and you claim I AM ADDICTED TO WORDS?? LOL!!!! So funny man. Pudgey....you are literally arguing the concept of this dream is better than this dream. SO FUNNY!!!

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

what is unique about leo is the method of awakening combining deconstruction and psychedelics. It is efficient and relatively fast. it is something revolutionary that can wake up almost anyone who wants to do it and applies himself seriously.

^This I agree with. Thanks for an honest assessment deviod of ego backlash into arguments that have absolutely nothing to do about nothing. THAT is what LEO's work has been, and THAT is how it is unique. Its not the content, its the way it is presented, and combined. He wasn't the first to use psychedelics to be enlightened, he didn't create deconstruction, but he is definitely the first to combine the two and present a method, in fact MANY methods of how one can go about reaching enlightenment. 

He even further has ideas on how humanity can BREED enlightened Mystics and Yogis.....although Allan Watts....back when he was alive made a pretty convincing argument on how would we know if that was the best route....but ehhh that's a digression. Leo is definitely revolutionary in how he combined the prior methods into one. 

But that method....is...stilll a recontextualization. He took what existed before and found a new way to use it...which is literally how all knowledge is built. All discoveries stand upon prior discoveries.....=Stand on the shoulders of what came before.

Edited by Razard86

In my opinion originality is overrated and shouldn't be something to fret about.

When you derive for yourself something from scratch, that's absolutely good enough. Don't fixate on inventing something that nobody ever in history has come up with. It's a fool's game.

Besides, when You are God, everything is a first time for You. Everything You come up with is original, You could say.

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

He took what existed before and found a new way to use it.

Well 5 meo is relatively new, malt totally. the entire leo method is based on 5 meo. It is true that it was already used, but mostly vaporized and occasionally. the use of lsd for enlightenment comes from the 60s, but it is not the same. LSD is not direct, it only works on very predisposed people. 

with 5 meo and the will to completely deconstruct reality, anyone can. leo has been the pioneer.

20 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

@Razard86

Emotional? 

^ This isn't even a sentence. And why do you think emoticons exist? Because emotion cannot be accurately determined out of text. You are really bad at making any type of point...I expected more of you...such a bore....

45 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well 5 meo is relatively new, malt totally. the entire leo method is based on 5 meo. It is true that it was already used, but mostly vaporized and occasionally. the use of lsd for enlightenment comes from the 60s, but it is not the same. LSD is not direct, it only works on very predisposed people. 

with 5 meo and the will to completely deconstruct reality, anyone can. leo has been the pioneer.

I agree Leo has been a pioneer but a pioneer is still a reconstructionist. 5 MEO wasn't new, its based off the BUFU Toad which is an ancient practice. The new aspect of 5 MEO was the lab version. Which is....wait for it....a recontextualization of the existing 5 MEO. Your not gonna wiggle your way out lol. There are only recontextualizations.