billiesimon

Yesterday I tried cannabis for the first time. Insane psychedelic experience

33 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Smoking a medium sized dab has been the most intense drug experience I’ve ever had. 10 tabs of LSD, 6 grams of shrooms, ayahuasca, and 160x salvia all come short to dabs for me

Out of curiosity, what weed/blend if it was a blend specifically was in the dab?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

It seems quite a common experience for spiritual people. I didn't expect so many similar experiences.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

10 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Out of curiosity, what weed/blend if it was a blend specifically was in the dab?

It was just a typical street-purchased delta 9 wax. It’s always pretty intense, but for some reason that one night seemed to be exponentially more potent even though I had hit off the same exact batch before. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

I remember a dissociative trip report you posted that was so similar to several I’ve had, that when I was reading it I almost thought it was one of my posts that I forgot about. Would never have guessed you hadn’t tried weed before, after reading that. For me, weed is extremely psychedelic, but in its own unique, very thought/concept-heavy way.

Edited by The0Self

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It was just a typical street-purchased delta 9 wax. It’s always pretty intense, but for some reason that one night seemed to be exponentially more potent even though I had hit off the same exact batch before. 

Interesting, I guess that goes to show how useful being a bipolar druggy can be with respect to doing spiritual work.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

18 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I've noticed that how long I hold it in makes an insane difference. 10 seconds is not going to do that much and 30s - 1m can get trippy pretty fast. Nowadays I use only HHC instead of normal weed (kinda like delta 9, except it's the only legal version in my country).

You can play with weed, Its just the first trips that tend to go madly existential. Basically, baby mode. 

I realized allah/love and met Jesus with it. So it can be powerful. 

Its just a matter of time before leo comes with something new about it, lol. Weed was the most used plant in ancient times, specially biblical Israel.

Milkshakes and weed teas are probably the best edibles I have tried for now. It will heal you from the inside out by slowly opening and expanding your ego knots. The amount of relaxation it can give you cant be compared with others. Since other psychedelics will make you relaxed but the cost is too much dissolution. Here you can have your cake and eat it too. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Michal__ yeah the amount of time you hold it in does make a huge difference. A lot of my most intense drug experiences were spurred from me holding in a dab hit for about 15 seconds then breathing out a smoke cloud that took up the majority of a normal sized living room. 

It’s interesting that you mention HHC as that is also what I use almost exclusively at this point. I find that it as well as other hemp-derived products have a much “cleaner” feeling than delta 9. Delta 9 also seems to skew a lot more in the direction of insanity for me compared to the various hemp analogues. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

On 11/3/2022 at 0:40 AM, JuliusCaesar said:

Interesting, I guess that goes to show how useful being a bipolar druggy can be with respect to doing spiritual work.

That’s a fair point. Most people don’t see 100% lifelike angels or the “infinite and incomprehensible white light of Absolute Divinity” from hitting a dab ? But to be fair I don’t experience that level most of the time myself when I do it. 

Very interesting trip report. 

Weed is the most underrated psychedelic and for some odd reason, I'm ultra sensitive to it. 

I cannot smoke weed without getting a psychedelic experience, it's impossible. 

For me specifically, I get insane visuals. Visuals that you cannot human-imagine. I had become God's infinite imagination, but with more visuals that differs from prior psychedelics. It was God being a infinite imaginative psychopath. 

Sad I didn't write down this trip after it happened. 

Edited by Pudgey

Anything that gives normies paranoia will very obviously have psychedelic effects in the spiritually inclined.

6 hours ago, The0Self said:

Anything that gives normies paranoia will very obviously have psychedelic effects in the spiritually inclined.

Crack? :ph34r:

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Here my experience whith marijuana:

I took this drug 40 or 50 times and 95% of times it gave me neurosis around the topics of solipsism and the nature of mind. It is unpleasant, exausted and I don´t see usefulness in this mental masturbation.