billiesimon

Yesterday I tried cannabis for the first time. Insane psychedelic experience

33 posts in this topic

Yeah, I could not believe it.

I read @Leo Gura's short replies about cannabis weeks ago, recounting that he had a massive awakening with it. And I also did a lot of reasearch on youtube (Nondual Therapy channel has nice videos on it), and it seems like several spiritual people have had intense psychedelic trips with THC. So I was really curious since I already have several psychedelic experiences and some higher states of consciousness from sober techniques.

THE DOSAGE AND STRAIN

I received this powerful italian strain (I am italian) of 20% THC and sativa dominant. After several days of anxiety and fear about it, I decided to try it.

I weighed 25 mg of raw bud, which is very low, and put it in my small bong.

Just two hits and nothing more.

THE TRIP

After the first hit I feel a lot more present, silent, and my desires and wants seem to fade away. Pleasant orange taste.

Second hit, finishing up the tiny fragment of bud. "Well, there's nothing happening. I guess it's ok, I'll do something else."

BOOOOM and it hits me.

Massive waves of anxiety and fear start to torture me. Never happened so hard on psychedelics, it's the first time that it's so aggressive. Fear, fear, anxiety, terror.

I'm gonna die!!! I feel like I'm mentally dying, and my body is almost completely relaxed and still. I recognize the ego death, so I decide to LET GO in order to avoid a bad trip. I surrender over the course of 3 minutes and my fast heart beat calms down.

Silence.

I am nowhere. I am nowhere to be found.

Where am I? I am nowhere, this body... is just a body. This voice, is just a voice. I am nowhere.

I start to feel that I am both nowhere and everywhere.

I have small moments of deep samadhi with objects, but as soon as I start listening to my human voice, I get back into my ego and lose the samadhi.

I notice that I FEEL SAFER in my ego. It feels safe. "I am this person" feels safe. It's the fear of death, the fear of losing free will and the fear of oneness.

Massive energy waves

Huge energy/frequency waves hit me from every where, they are almost colorful, but they are mostly felt with the touch sense. It's INFINITE energy. I feel infinite energy hitting me everywhere. There's infinite energy forever and ever and ever in existence. It never stops and it's limitless. For several minutes I have felt drowning in this infinite energy.

It felt like an infinite quicksand, an infinite rabbit hole made of waves. I feel massive fear of losing completely myself in this infinite limitless texture of energy.

What it means to be pure

Pure means that you surrender to existence, to the universe, to the whole. The pure one is surrendered and humble. Not morally humble. It is existentially humble. Surrendering to the universe, which I decided to do, made me feel like I was gaining so much power, but I recognized that this power was NOT mine. It was NOT mine. It was of the whole, of the singularity. Surrendering your uniqueness gives you the power of the whole. That's purity.

Fear of losing time and comedown

Towards the end I start to feel so out of place, literally, that I was too afraid of going deeper. I could totally feel that I could go deeper, but I was too afraid to. Deeper into infinity. Deeper into oneness. Deeper into purity. It's TOO MUCH for me. So I start intentionally to practice monkey mind, listening to music and reflecting on my life. Sometimes I gain more humanness, but sometimes I become conscious of how I'm creating time and how I'm creating my lifestory (which is fiction) inside my head. So I freak out and start to do something else to distract. I notice that I tend to do automatic self inquiry in this trip, something I cannot stop because it seems part of the trip.

Walk outside and total comedown

At the end I decide to walk outside, and purposefully think. The presence is strong, so sometimes my mind goes blank and I feel a strong connection to everything xD After 40 min of walking I'm somehow out of the trip.

2 hours of peak state, 1.5 hours of comedown. What the fuck. 

Amazing experience but also really aggressive, especially the infinite waves. I guess I cannot smoke weed for relaxation and fun :/

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Sounds like my last ever weed experience :D 

42 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I guess I cannot smoke weed for relaxation and fun :/

Yep, yup, yep.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

My weed trips are 10 hrs long.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Does that mean that 5 MeO-DMT+ Cannabis = profit? I wonder how it would affect other classes of drugs like Dissociative, Anthelmintics, Antiviral, Analgesics etc.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

31 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Sounds like my last ever weed experience :D 

Did you have that experience too? 

Inquire in the now.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No way xD

Do you still use it? 

Inquire in the now.

Y’all try the gravity bong? Here’s the piece, you light and raise the half cut up bottle in water then take a hit. 1 hit is equal to 4 bong rips

F0011DD7-8539-46F8-8C9E-67E58359735A.jpeg

Edited by Richard Purdy

I recently did a cannabis trip after staying away from it for two years (4 chocolates).  It blew me away.  It was stronger than Black Ayahuasca.  I was totally merged with divinity and being showered with grace.  I have new respect for cannabis.  I am wondering whether my past experiences with Aya, mushrooms, and Bufo have contibuted to this.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I just get horny and OCD on cannabis so I stay away from it. It is not for me.

In Tate we trust

weed isn't psychedelic at all for me, or at least not remotely comparable. these threads always just seem weird to me lol.

Edited by thepixelmonk

2 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Did you have that experience too? 

Yeah. I felt I was going to die for 3 hours straight. I panicked and opened the fridge to grab some liquor, and my visual field was completely flattened and my coordination was way off. It was like my hand didn't have to move to grab the bottle, or like there was no air between me and the fridge. Really strange. Every time I would plan to execute an action, it would take forever to do it. I tried to get something from the food drawer, but I couldn't analyze what I was looking at.

I guess it didn't help that I hadn't smoked for a year, had meditated daily for 2 years with many samadhi experiences, was on a 3 month streak of nofap, was low blood sugar and a bit hungover from the day before.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

35 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yeah. I felt I was going to die for 3 hours straight. I panicked and opened the fridge to grab some liquor, and my visual field was completely flattened and my coordination was way off. It was like my hand didn't have to move to grab the bottle, or like there was no air between me and the fridge. Really strange. Every time I would plan to execute an action, it would take forever to do it. I tried to get something from the food drawer, but I couldn't analyze what I was looking at.

I guess it didn't help that I hadn't smoked for a year, had meditated daily for 2 years with many samadhi experiences, was on a 3 month streak of nofap, was low blood sugar and a bit hungover from the day before.

Hahah, yeah, I am pretty sure that these drastic changes in cannabis effects are due to a serious spiritual work. All the reports I've read, similar to my experience, are from people who have gained spiritual progress of some sort. You could say that classic weed is just "unconscious weed".

But I will trip again with it, I will come back :D

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon I don’t remember seeing Leo’s post in weed

but yeah, nice! I’ve had a lot of them too

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

but yeah, nice! I’ve had a lot of them too

It seems to happen to a lot of spiritual people.

Do you enjoy THC trips?

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon yeah, never really thought of it as a trip. I love pot, but not smoking it for the next 9-10 months.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Sounds similar to what I've experienced twice on THC (one time oil, one time a single vape hit), minus the samadhi. I didn't let go, I just used music to try and hold on and ride the waves. 95% waves of anxiety and terror, 5% pure bliss and maybe a slight hint at no-self. About 6 hours of just trying to hold onto reality until I could finally sleep it off.

I thought maybe it was just since I did concentrated THC. So I've been considering trying actual marijuana to see if I handle it any better. But if you got that fucked up on the actual plant then I'm gonna pass hahaha. Also if weed hits me this hard, I'm terrified to ever try mushrooms or DMT now.

I don't get how anyone can do weed recreational and just sit on the couch relaxed and laughing. 

Although with both THC oil and vaping THC, there were multiple times where I took it and nothing happened before my blastoff experiences. Then I took a similar dose and it messed me up bigly. So I kind of have a theory that it builds up on my cannabinoid receptors or w/e and then all gets released at once when I hit a certain threshold. No idea if there's any truth or science to that though.

1 hour ago, herghly said:

@Leo Gura are you using edibles? 

No

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Smoking a medium sized dab has been the most intense drug experience I’ve ever had. 10 tabs of LSD, 6 grams of shrooms, ayahuasca, and 160x salvia all come short to dabs for me

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY