The Mystical Man

No Nut November

228 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Wet dreams are allowed. I just hate them.

Cum everywhere. Which is one of the reasons why I hate wet dreams.

Ugh... that would be a pain.  Not even getting the pleasurable part; just get the mess.  

It's like throwing a party at your own place but then passing out and then waking up and the place is destroyed and you gotta clean it all up. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

I cast my spell on all on this thread that they forever feel horny and are never able to escape their horniness. 

Because this thread is against natural male sexuality. 

Natural male sexuality is to stay horny all the time. That's how mother nature wanted it. 

This thread demonizes natural male sexuality and doesn't allow men to be men. 

It's unfair and therefore tonight I cast my spell on everyone on this thread - may you forever feel horny with no self control despite all efforts. May you always want to masturbate all the time. 

Side note - this isn't a trollish post. I'm against such evil practices that suppress sexuality in any form, this is an invention of evil patriarchy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~spell casted ~~~~~~~~~~~

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

Alright alright alright. Since June 21ish I've done semen retention. I've relapsed 60 times. I got so frustrated that I deleted the app to last another 14 days. Then I relapsed again and then redownloaded the app.

But this was really behind the scenes to the fact that I quit all forms of smoking. I returned to an actual plant-based diet after floating on other people's non-vegan pantries. I began to follow cooking more seriously, I went out of my way to find actual real life vegan friends. This year I've lost 55 pounds and gained 15 pounds of muscle since before my obesity.

I went from 160 pounds (May 2021) --> 229 pounds (April 2022) --> 175 pounds (now)

Consider I spent an hour masturbating for each relapse.

If I spent an hour every morning masturbating, I would have wasted about 90 more hours just spilling my seed if I never started counting days at all. If I listened to you 5 months ago and didn't quit masturbating I would not have taken myself seriously.

I would have something to cling to. 

All for what? 

Would I have 90 hours of extra mindful meditation and motivation to run and do pullups if I spent that time masturbating? I run 30 miles a week now. 

I would have 90 hours of doubtful sexual pride and malice towards evil patriarchies. How the fuck does that help me feel better?

Human Progress>Sex Positivity

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

@vishnusavestheday

Any progress that comes at the cost of sexual suppression or sexual inhibition is an illusion. 

It's not sexual pride. It's sexual openness. 

What is real pride = patriarchy and bullshit morals. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@vishnusavestheday

Any progress that comes at the cost of sexual suppression or sexual inhibition is an illusion. 

It's not sexual pride. It's sexual openness. 

What is real pride = patriarchy and bullshit morals. 

Masturbation is sexual suppression because it's not real sex. It prevents men from wanting to fuck real women. 

Semen has the power to create a child so it likely has the power to make you younger when you retain or drink it.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

8 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

Masturbation is sexual suppression because it's not real sex. It prevents men from wanting to fuck real women. 

Semen has the power to create a child so it likely has the power to make you younger when you retain or drink it.

Yea I would actually say have sex rather than masturbate. But in the absence of sex, even I masturbate. (I don't want to have sex with anyone, so don't suggest that). 

But not masturbating is foolishness. 

Even Leo doesn't believe all this foolish nonsense called No Nut Numbember. Have you ever seen Leo talk about it or support it? Isn't Leo also a male? 

If you can't control your sexual habits, lol, good luck, it's a sign of immaturity more than anything else. 

Matured men(not mature in age but attitude) who are sexually healthy transcend their desires pretty much or just learn to adjust it according to their schedule. They don't do all this No Nut Numbember bullshit.. 

No Nut Numbember is for immature men aka boys  whereas handling sex like an alpha horny toad is for alpha grown up men. 

Goodluck with Go Dick December 

xSjRUQ6khybtsZVYCv.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

13 minutes ago, Eyowey said:

All you guys are gonna experience extra horniness this December. And it won't be just because of your bullshit withholding. 

Remember my spell. Erhm. 

♡✸♡.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

All you guys are gonna experience extra horniness this December. And it won't be just because of your bullshit withholding. 

Remember my spell. Erhm. 

Without horniness men would never leave the house. Don't underestimate how big of a problem that is. I personally plan on never masturbating again. I want my seed to grow in as many wombs as possible.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

Just now, Eyowey said:

Without horniness men would never leave the house. Don't underestimate how big of a problem that is. I personally plan on never masturbating again. I want my seed to grow in as many wombs as possible.

Lol. What. Never masturbating. Try lol..

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson 

It's boring, ordinary, and completely naïve to believe men are deserving of artificial sexual success and everything will just work out for us perfectly this way with no repercussions.

I think it's really good of you to encourage us to try to abstain though.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

If I truly need a release then I will automatically get a wet dream. I had my first one a few weeks ago. It was hot as hell.

@Eyowey

Yeah, lol I've been having lucid wet dreams nightly after an Andrew Tate video (LMAO) that just encouraged mindful recollection before sleep. I know, it's cringe to say, but gotta give credit in this laughable manospherical NNN thread anyway.

Literally just asking

"What was I thinking about" 

throughout the day and with the head on the pillow to stay lucid has been a more effective reality check than most others.

Especially if you are already mindful!

1 hour ago, Eyowey said:

If I truly need a release then I will automatically get a wet dream. I had my first one a few weeks ago. It was hot as hell.

That's good. Although it's involuntary masturbation. Nature's gift. 

♡✸♡.

I cast my spell on all on this thread that they forever feel horny and are never able to escape their horniness.

giphy.gif

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

29 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

giphy.gif

Nice muscular hands. Very masculine. 

♡✸♡.

5 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

@Tyler Robinson it's a challenge, just like quitting coffee or your smartphone for 30 days. Don't read too much into it.

Understood. 

♡✸♡.

7 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Tyler Robinson How do you reconcile calling yourself a Mormon and also unrepentantly engaging in witchcraft and masturbation?

https://www.fairlatterdaysaints.org/answers/Question:_Did_early_members_of_the_"Mormon"_Church_believe_in_witchcraft%3F

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Views_on_masturbation_in_the_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints

4 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Answer - liberated Mormon. 

I've met mormons who have engaged in Satanism and homosexuality. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@The Mystical Man I had two semi wet dreams (didn't actually nut) these past days and I'm not even on nofap. :D I think it's because I ate cheese before bed. I think they're hella fun :D

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.