The Mystical Man

No Nut November

228 posts in this topic

Week 3

giphy.gif

I don't feel anything down there. No urges. But my brain is suffering, because I miss the dopamine. Pineapples help.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 minute ago, The Mystical Man said:

Week 3

giphy.gif

I don't feel anything down there. No urges. But my brain is suffering, because I miss the dopamine. Pineapples help.

Boredom is dopamine receptors upregulating their sensitivity ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Easy peasy method seems legit. It calibrates high on LOC. I’m sad I didn’t read it before. 

In Tate we trust

@Asayake Are you still in a flatline?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

What's interesting about my relapse, was the experiencing of paresthesia, phantom pains in my chest, arms, legs and balls. Besides the immense pleasure.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

What's interesting about my relapse, was the experiencing of paresthesia, phantom pains in my chest, arms, legs and balls. Besides the immense pleasure.

Calling it "relapse" is an insult to actual addicts 9_9

Why are mods so obsessed with nofap?

I swear this is the only thread I see the mods active on.

6 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Why are mods so obsessed with nofap?

I swear this is the only thread I see the mods active on.

Gotta make sure the boys are focused :D

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Calling it "relapse" is an insult to actual addicts 9_9

No-fappers be like: "I accidentally masturbated on day 1042, I can't believe I relapsed :("

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No-fappers be like: "I accidentally masturbated on day 1042, I can't believe I relapsed :("

On 07/11/2022 at 10:34 PM, thisintegrated said:

"Nocturnal emission, keep on the mission. Hands on the cock, reset the clock."

3 hours ago, Osaid said:

@Asayake Are you still in a flatline?

I don't think so, maybe a little. I don't really have many urges right now though. But it feels different than when I started in November. But around the start of week 2 I started experiencing a certain 'dullness' or mild depression if you will. I think that was the flatline, basically the brain wanting dopamine, I'm guessing. I think I'm neither at square one nor at a flatline. Just a lot less sexual thoughts & urges than I had in the beginning, but feeling better than during the week 2-3 flatline I experienced.

39 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Lol.

Also... Gabor Mate offered a reframe for the term "relapse":  Something like "You didn't relapse.  Look how far you've come.  Before you would've taken weeks, months, to abstain again and get yourself back together.  It took you far less time this time."

Something like that.

I dunno if it was for the term "relapse" or not, maybe it was for the term "failed" in relation to addiction.

But you get the picture.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

I'm curious if any of you are experiencing better skin and hair. Mine looks significantly better.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

16 hours ago, Eyowey said:

I'm curious if any of you are experiencing better skin and hair. Mine looks significantly better.

Perhaps its moisture from the sweat :)

Keep going

09E274E8-23F6-4C2C-A7C1-19EA9CCAE749.jpeg

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Keep going

09E274E8-23F6-4C2C-A7C1-19EA9CCAE749.jpeg

Bruh... that's not what No-Nut-November means...:|

Article: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/is-it-bad-to-hold-your-poop

"Sometimes, people need to poop..."    ---> remember this.

"In more severe situations, this behavior can lead to incontinence or cause severe issues, such as fecal impaction (when a hard, dry mass of stool becomes stuck in the colon or rectum) or gastrointestinal perforation (a hole in the wall of the gastrointestinal tract)."

"Holding in poop can also cause distension or stretching, of the rectum."

" an increased fecal load in the colon may increase bacterial counts and create long-term inflammation  increase the risk of developing colon cancer.

"research also suggest links between holding in poop and appendicitis and hemorrhoids."

Confirmed:  Holding poop = colon cancer

#all poop all the time November

#poop for freedom December 

#shit where you want October

#colon cancer awareness month: shit for those you love 

Edited by Matt23

Third dreamless wet dream.

Frankly, I can't wait for this month to be over.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

9 hours ago, The Mystical Man said:

Third dreamless wet dream.

Frankly, I can't wait for this month to be over.

Curious... soooo, do you just wake up with cum everywhere or are you hard or do you feel like aroused etc.?  

I don't know why having wet dreams would knock one off NNN since it's like totally out of your control.  

10 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

I don't know why having wet dreams would knock one off NNN since it's like totally out of your control.  

Wet dreams are allowed. I just hate them.

10 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

Curious... soooo, do you just wake up with cum everywhere or are you hard or do you feel like aroused etc.?  

Cum everywhere. Which is one of the reasons why I hate wet dreams.