PepperBlossoms

Ramification of Non-Duality Paradigm vs. Jesus Paradigm

61 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

What part about the human games that I am playing is terrifying?  What do you mean by 'playing human games'?

The game of acting like reality is not your own construction. It's exhausting playing that game.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The game of acting like reality is not your own construction. It's exhausting playing that game.

If I am constructing this reality, why is it that I just asked a pizza to arrive on the floor and nothing happened?

Why is it that I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow on in 1 minute from now?

Or like............. how do I actually know I am constructing it and is it possible to stop constructing it?

How do I get out of reality then? Like is there an exit door to this place?

Can I just turn the game off or start a different one?

Edited by PepperBlossoms

I feel like even if it is wrong, I need the religious one because I want to have someone else there with me.  And someone that helps me learn how to love.  Like I want that connection.

Otherwise with no connection, it just feels so empty.

27 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

@Leo Gura

If I am constructing this reality, why is it that I just asked a pizza to arrive on the floor and nothing happened?

Why is it that I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow on in 1 minute from now?

Or like............. how do I actually know I am constructing it and is it possible to stop constructing it?

How do I get out of reality then? Like is there an exit door to this place?

Can I just turn the game off or start a different one?

That's what my whole work teaches.

57 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

@Gesundheit2 I am watching it.  My reaction was: We don't even know what's not true so we may not ever know what is.  

Don't think of truth in terms of probability or likelihood. Absolute truth is 100% true. And you can consider anything that is 99% true or not presently true as false. With the absolute truth, it's all or nothing.

What is 100% true in your experience? What does it mean for something to be true? What is the truth? Try to look at the meaning of the words "true" and "truth" without the cultural/spiritual baggage that is attached to them. Really focus on this inquiry. Make a commitment to figure it out as soon as possible, and you will.

57 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

But Abrahamic religions sure do throw in a pretty big threat.  Like the comparison of, if you had 99 well-behaved kids and 1 psychopath, you'd want to pay attention to the psychopath or else you'd think, everything is okay here, and then the psychopath goes and kills the other kids.  So then, even though like Hell/demons/Satan are something I don't want to think about, if they are the 1 psychopath, and I choose to ignore them...  it's really hard to say what the 'right' thing to do is.

There are various models for morality. In my view, it's all relative to culture/society. You can think of morality as a social construct, which is just a convention at the end of the day. Some things are okay for some people, while the same things are perceived as a major sin and a threat for others. Contemplate how morality began in the first place. Why was it invented? Think of tribal humanity and their needs, and what roles morality could have played in their survival, both within the tribe and against other tribes.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura lol yeah.

If I buy into the experience, I may take it more seriously and have more passion for it, and that can be great and times and horrible at times.  Or I could say this is not real, but then the entire time, I may be saying, this is not real, this is not real, this is not real and I am just rejecting everything.  Do you find it hard to have to constantly reject what you see?

If I buy into the experience, being that people are within that too, if I buy into the idea that we are separate and not one, I may take them more seriously and it could also be great and horrible at times.  If I say they are me, if I don't value myself, I may say, oh well they are just me and I don't care about myself so I don't care about them either.  Do you find it hard to connect with others if you are constantly assuming they are just your imagination?

I guess for one to experience love, they must also know evil.  For one to experience connection, they must also know a lack of.  And if there is 'everything is imagined, everything is made up', then love and evil no longer exists.  But it is still sad that love doesn't exist.  But then why is that sad?  Does it make you sad that your paradigm doesn't have love and evil aside from imagining it?

2 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

Do you find it hard to have to constantly reject what you see?

You got it backwards.

Awakening is about accepting everything you see as your own mind.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You got it backwards.

Awakening is about accepting everything you see as your own mind.

@Leo Gura okay.  I guess that is very true.  Everything that I am experiencing is happening in my head, hence 'it's all in my head'.

I guess I just like to think that not everything is in my head.

Like I like to think that say my brothers actually exist and aren't just in my head.  

I guess my head is in my head too.

I guess it's just hard though because yeah one could think that, but what if there really is other stuff outside of my head happening and my head is interpreting that?  How am I to know that that is not the case?  How am I to know that this table really does exist?

Why would I want to accept that it's all mind?  

How am I to know that there really isn't other people or there really isn't some other God?  How am I to know?

How am I to know that the ghost was just in my head?

If it's all in my mind, then why can't I change my environment with my mind?  Why do I have to physically change it with my hands?

Edited by PepperBlossoms

I feel like I need more structure though.  Like, I feel too lost saying 'everything is my mind'. 

8 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

Like, I feel too lost saying 'everything is my mind'. 

You're not supposed to say that and believe it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I guess I am remembering this time someone told me how their mom put this prayer thing under her pillow at a hotel and she woke up the next morning to find it completely torn up.

Stuff like that makes me wonder again, why would spirits target religious objects?  How do you answer that?

Edited by PepperBlossoms

10 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

@Pudgey

What if the fear is legit though because they are aware of what is actually happening whereas for the others that don't believe, yes they have no fear, but they also are blind to what is going on?

Why would entities want to play games with me to trick me from realizing I am god?  So you are saying the demons want you to think you are separate and the loving entities want you to think you are one being with God... but still sounds like a combination of non-duality and Christianity then... but I guess the difference is whether God is oneness or God is a separate thing and what God really is.  I guess I could see that.  I feel like reality is a fight between oneness and separation and there is conflict there.

Wow having dominance over an entity... that's crazy.

I guess the book I was reading was saying, doing stuff like psychedelics, ouija boards, astral projection, witchcraft, etc. could allow evil entities in... and those entities could trick you.

So it is hard to say what really is evil and what is not... and one just has to go with what they want.

I guess another one is that my friend's friend's mom died and she visited her after her death and said, 'I gotta go, I have a bunch of work to do in Heaven' and so that is another example and well why would she say that?  But I guess one could say that that too was a hallucination.

You are projecting dualities in the spiritual realm (God/Evil), (Heaven/Hell). These dualities and paradigms exist, but the spiritual realm is also infinity. You have to keep an open mind that these entities and realms are infinitude and can have different states, domains, realizations and awakenings. These entities and realms are also you. 

Realizing this can breakthrough good/evil duality as just another state or possibility. However, religion leverages these dualities to create fear, judgment and is playing a game with you. Every religion, guru, spiritual teacher or “enlighten one” is playing a game with you. I’m convinced based on my last insight that anything that hasn’t given you a God realization is playing a game with you. 

46 minutes ago, PepperBlossoms said:

I guess I am remembering this time someone told me how their mom put this prayer thing under her pillow at a hotel and she woke up the next morning to find it completely torn up.

Stuff like that makes me wonder again, why would spirits target religious objects?  How do you answer that?

You don't know what spirit is until you take Ayahuasca. 

If 5-meo-DMT is the God molecule. 

Ayahuasca (DMT) Is the Spirit molecule.

9 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

You are projecting dualities in the spiritual realm (God/Evil), (Heaven/Hell). These dualities and paradigms exist, but the spiritual realm is also infinity. You have to keep an open mind that these entities and realms are infinitude and can have different states, domains, realizations and awakenings. These entities and realms are also you. 

Realizing this can breakthrough good/evil duality as just another state or possibility. However, religion leverages these dualities to create fear, judgment and is playing a game with you. Every religion, guru, spiritual teacher or “enlighten one” is playing a game with you. I’m convinced based on my last insight that anything that hasn’t given you a God realization is playing a game with you. 

You don't know what spirit is until you take Ayahuasca. 

If 5-meo-DMT is the God molecule. 

Ayahuasca (DMT) Is the Spirit molecule.

@Pudgey Okay so lets say I throw away good/evil.  Why would my friend's mom have woken up with her religious document that she placed under her pillow, I think a prayer card, torn to shreds?  Makes no sense.  Or maybe it could have been any document and it would have been torn to shreds?  Just weird.  Why do exorcisms work?  Exorcisms should absolutely not work if religion is bullshit.

I haven't taken enough substances or high enough doses to experience those spirit realms in that way.

I guess I see another thing.  Like, without the potential of turning into a ghost or going to hell, suicide is so much more enticing to the suicidal person.  I guess I see religion as a strong barrier to suicide and a strong promoter of love (if one uses it that way).

I guess I just want to know why everyone is so keen on rejecting the exploration of religious ideas.  Like why is it that we can explore say what a potato tastes like but exploring religious ideas is just absolutely off the table?  Like there is something weird about that too.  

I guess I don't get why preternatural stuff plays games with us.  Why is that?  Is it just bored or what?  What's its purpose?

I guess I have had DMT but it was such a small amount.  I saw geometric shapes and it was all 3D.  I didn't see any entities.

2 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

@Pudgey Okay so lets say I throw away good/evil.  Why would my friend's mom have woken up with her religious document that she placed under her pillow, I think a prayer card, torn to shreds?  Makes no sense.  Or maybe it could have been any document and it would have been torn to shreds?  Just weird.  Why do exorcisms work?  Exorcisms should absolutely not work if religion is bullshit.

I haven't taken enough substances or high enough doses to experience those spirit realms in that way.

I guess I see another thing.  Like, without the potential of turning into a ghost or going to hell, suicide is so much more enticing to the suicidal person.  I guess I see religion as a strong barrier to suicide and a strong promoter of love (if one uses it that way).

I guess I just want to know why everyone is so keen on rejecting the exploration of religious ideas.  Like why is it that we can explore say what a potato tastes like but exploring religious ideas is just absolutely off the table?  Like there is something weird about that too.  

I guess I don't get why preternatural stuff plays games with us.  Why is that?  Is it just bored or what?  What's its purpose?

I guess I have had DMT but it was such a small amount.  I saw geometric shapes and it was all 3D.  I didn't see any entities.

Religion works because it's the perfect illusion to give finite beings. Finite beings need things to attach to for survival and those things are beliefs. Beliefs are finite faiths and truths. Religion is a commonly accepted core of finite beliefs (finite truths and faiths). Religion is also absolute love, but in a finite form.  This is why people are attach to religious figures, books, items and entities. It's for human survival, but not absolute truth. Religion is engrained within us for centuries for our survival, why it's so hard to let go of such beliefs.

You are also imagining religion which makes it an illusion.

You are also imagining everything, which makes you God. 

Illusion = A game being played by God, on itself to awaken itself. 

Since Religion is an illusion -

Religion = A game being played by God, on itself, by itself 

Religion = finitude and therefore, cannot be absolute truth. 

Note: You need to stop attaching demons, spirits, and other paranormal activities like exorcism to religion. 

Spirits is not a product of religion, it's is a product of the infinite mind. 

Exorcism is not a product of religion, it's a product of infinite mind. 

Paranormal is not a product of religion, it's a product of infinite mind. 

EDIT: I took ayahuasca, not pure DMT. But, it could also be genetic on why I enter into the spiritual realm / paranormal field. But I do go straight to God / Infinity too. I've also had a conversation with Absolute Infinity. 

Edited by Pudgey

I don't think there's much of a difference between non duality and Jesus' paradigm.

Both believe in one God.

Non duality: All existing phenomena, whether deemed good or bad, are by nature beyond duality, beyond our false discriminations.

Jesus will also forgive people (whether deemed good or bad by people) who sins as long as they believe in him and repent.

1 hour ago, Pudgey said:

EDIT: I took ayahuasca, not pure DMT. But, it could also be genetic on why I enter into the spiritual realm / paranormal field. But I do go straight to God / Infinity too. I've also had a conversation with Absolute Infinity. 

@Pudgey Thanks for the responses.  What was that like?  What did y'all talk about?  What did you see?  Was that telepathic?

I guess yes I can see that one could go beyond their body and experience some infinity but I just have a hard time thinking that I am God because I just don't understand how all of this works and don't remember anything before I was a human or have any memory of creating this universe and I can't just go to universal God mode on command and I don't know how, if I was God, I could be able to get myself to forget how I did things.  I guess also, if everything was just random, why do I still feel things like shame, sad, happy, etc.?  If I was god and was everything, why would I have any feelings at all?  Why wouldn't it just be robotic? But then why do I still get feelings?

I feel like in order to have feelings, which I do feel, we have to have duality, and part of duality is love and evil, part of it is separation between self and God.  If God made itself as love, it had to have a duality hence Satan, to be evil. Hence if God's place is a loving place, it had to have another hateful place, hence Hell.  I guess also, in order for there to be real stuff, there also has to be fake/imagined stuff.  We can't say everything is imagined and we can't say everything is real.  Likewise, In order to have something phenomenona, you have to also have nothing phenomenona, and those also take up their own arenas.

There's definitely a duality between the finite experience and the infinite experience.

IDK just more stuff to think about.

I guess I was just thinking now how non-duality or universal consciousness is often thought as infinite love but in order to have infinite love, you also have to have infinite evil too???  And in order for something to be infinite, there also has to be finite aspects...  So like, it is a mistake to think that evil does not exist...

42 minutes ago, hyruga said:

I don't think there's much of a difference between non duality and Jesus' paradigm.

Both believe in one God.

Non duality: All existing phenomena, whether deemed good or bad, are by nature beyond duality, beyond our false discriminations.

Jesus will also forgive people (whether deemed good or bad by people) who sins as long as they believe in him and repent.

@hyruga Nice points.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

10 hours ago, PepperBlossoms said:

@Pudgey Thanks for the responses.  What was that like?  What did y'all talk about?  What did you see?  Was that telepathic?

I guess yes I can see that one could go beyond their body and experience some infinity but I just have a hard time thinking that I am God because I just don't understand how all of this works and don't remember anything before I was a human or have any memory of creating this universe and I can't just go to universal God mode on command and I don't know how, if I was God, I could be able to get myself to forget how I did things.  I guess also, if everything was just random, why do I still feel things like shame, sad, happy, etc.?  If I was god and was everything, why would I have any feelings at all?  Why wouldn't it just be robotic? But then why do I still get feelings?

I feel like in order to have feelings, which I do feel, we have to have duality, and part of duality is love and evil, part of it is separation between self and God.  If God made itself as love, it had to have a duality hence Satan, to be evil. Hence if God's place is a loving place, it had to have another hateful place, hence Hell.  I guess also, in order for there to be real stuff, there also has to be fake/imagined stuff.  We can't say everything is imagined and we can't say everything is real.  Likewise, In order to have something phenomenona, you have to also have nothing phenomenona, and those also take up their own arenas.

There's definitely a duality between the finite experience and the infinite experience.

IDK just more stuff to think about.

I guess I was just thinking now how non-duality or universal consciousness is often thought as infinite love but in order to have infinite love, you also have to have infinite evil too???  And in order for something to be infinite, there also has to be finite aspects...  So like, it is a mistake to think that evil does not exist...

God is playing a game with you.

God is imagining all dualities and therefore, is an illusion. 

Consciousness = Infinite Mind 

Human Consciousness = Finite Mind inside of Infinite Mind. 

Psychedelic = collapsing the finite mind survival mode, breaking through all fears and realizing your are Infinite Mind / Infinite Imagination / Infinite Love / God / Godhead and other infinitudes. 

The fact that you are conscious of these dualities, means you've imagined them into existence and therefore, is an illusion. 

You're attaching yourself to these dualities because you want to Feel grounded and protected. This is your game that God is playing on itself. Feeling / Realness / Fear. God is very tricky and clever and these games can go deep. 

Note: As far as what was asked to Infinity, I can share via PM. I rarely post these experiences publicly, maybe soon. Experiences like these can get easily demonized and lead to confusion - I'll leave that to Leo for now. Plus, I'm still exploring 

10 hours ago, hyruga said:

Both believe in one God.

When you awaken to Infinite imagination, you realize you've created Jesus - then those paradigms start to look silly.  

Edited by Pudgey

1 hour ago, PepperBlossoms said:

I thought about it and y'all are right. Religion is fake.

...it's not all fake ._.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

...it's not all real ._.

unless the moral of the story is everything is real, imagination is real, imagination is all there is