Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

God is cringeworthy

21 posts in this topic

So alledgedly god told Leo that mankind is super cringe. God is mankind. There is no distinction. God is calling itself super cringe.

This entire interaction is a complete self deception. First of all Leo is already God. Everything that Leo says or anyone says for that matter is god saying it.

The framing that god is somehow separate from mankind commenting on mankind bothers me immensely because god is mankind and mankind is god. There is nothing but god, everything is god.

When did God say this

idk, did you ever look back on your past art and think “wow that’s super cringe but I love it anyway”?

Kinda makes sense the most intelligent thing in existence would see the finite fools of earth as at least a little cringe 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1. I commented “Cringe ?” on Leo’s post and Instagram banned me. 

◭"89"

@Leo Guradid u report me?

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Guradid u report me?

No

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura well okay, I got banned from commenting cringe on your post about cringe. Annoying.

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura well okay, I got banned from commenting cringe on your post about cringe. Annoying.

Please tell me you are joking.....PLEASE don't tell me the word cringe is being outlawed!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

@Razard86 not joking

◭"89"

40 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Sounds like you got banded for other reasons.

@Leo Gura Unlikely. I probably got flagged for spam when I commented on your post. It was my business account. I only comment on your stuff.

other than that I don’t do anything different than any other Qigong teacher.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art I don't see why anyone would ban you for that.

File an appeal.

@Leo Gura how  to file an appeal? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Sorry to derail the thread lol!

It wants me to enter a code it’s sending to my phone. But not sending the code.  

I’ll get it figured out. No use stressing. Though, I do my live stream every Tuesday not sure how that’s gonna work…

No more commenting with my business page in funny ways I guess on Leo’s stuff.

I don’t think it was a person but the AI

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I’m gonna have to buy Instagram. It’s the only option. I’m calling Elon. 

Turns out there’s a huge glitch going on or something. 

https://www.theverge.com/2022/10/31/23432703/instagram-down-outage-suspended-account-banned

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

My brother had forgotten me. Not the brother who are well/grown up now. But his spirit that was left on somebody's within the neighborhood. (Hood?) Idk. But it appeared to me. As it usually is. And call me by a different name/reference. Not as we usually are. And talking bad about someone. /suspicious. About one neighbour. And there are more talk. Idk what these all are about but it sure do are foreign to me. How easily they forget their memories/transitions into a backward/a really country like folk. It changes. They forget their memories easily. I am always remain constant but they forget. Changing their pronouns. It's no longer mf. Anyway I hv decided to leave them anyway. It is no longer my fam. And no I'm not gonna hold it back. These are the things that are happening . What else . There was a talk about something someone tries to get into my room and hold me and I keep pushing it a way. Suddenly a person becomes a FOLK once they gv birth/going through childbirth. Everything are just unpleasant and I find her body disgusting and can't touch me. Idont even know what everything was up to. Wtf is my state (word) but that's happening. Why are they , becoming , .. more village like? Regression?. It wasn't the ones/the people tht I've know. "No you can't touch me" and I fight her off. As if we do irl back then. Even more now. 

Basically everyone becoming more country like. 

@Leo Gura you should've asked what cures this cringeworthy behavior (serious) it's actually sad to look at devoted humans that worship the "idol" of god and preform good deeds for good karma etc, and yet aren't able to let go of a depiction that was given to their grand-grand-parents because they are afraid of opposing god, so they cause all kinds of idiocy, and fail to appreciate god's creation. 

Also could you explaining what Cringe meant ? I could be biased of what I imagine that to be.

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

So alledgedly god told Leo that mankind is super cringe. God is mankind. There is no distinction. God is calling itself super cringe.

This entire interaction is a complete self deception. First of all Leo is already God. Everything that Leo says or anyone says for that matter is god saying it.

The framing that god is somehow separate from mankind commenting on mankind bothers me immensely because god is mankind and mankind is god. There is nothing but god, everything is god.

Don't take everything so seriously.  God has a sense of humor too.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Fixed 

◭"89"

@Thought Art It was an Instagram bug which caused millions of people to recieve false account ban notices.

Edited by Leo Gura