Bittu

7 Years

3 posts in this topic

I got first introduced to Leo's work of Actualized.org and the concept of Self-Actualization back when I was 19 years old. I am now 26, soon turning 27.

Music producer Mat Zo shared Leo's How To Meditate video. 

Since that day I've been a follower of Leo and Actualized.org. During that time I was probably around stage Orange in my development if we're talking in context of Spiral Dynamics. I was introduced to RSD and I followed their content and then I just noticed that Leo is on another level and soon my interest in RSD dropped completely. Not saying they're a bad company or anything but yeah, I'd say they're quite Orange.

Anyway, when I was 19, before finding out about Self-Actualization, I was depressed and miserable. My mother was never too loving towards me. Dude showed me how to inject life with passion, love and energy. Sure I was also happy growing up but man. I do not regret a second of watching Actualized on YouTube, contemplating the subjects, hundreds of hours of meditation. Psychedelics, including 5-MeO DMT in Portugal :P. I am a native of Finland, born here in the North where 5-MeO-DMT can be hard to source sometimes. So I decided to move to Portugal and experimented with psychedelics quite a bit. Fun times :).

My life would not be the same without you, Leo. I don't know how to say it to "a stranger" on the other side of the planet ;).

I feel like I am a stranger to you.

I've watched almost every video on Actualized.org YouTube channel.

I like to say that we've spent countless evenings together. Think about it man.

I spent my life from 19 to 26 watching you talk about philosophy, man.

Bought the Life Purpose course and am currently on track to becoming a professional musician. This would not have been the case without you, Leo.

When I first found Actualized.org on YouTube 7 years back, I could not have imagined that I would create music for a living.

A list of concrete and actual benefits from following Leo's work, Actualized.org

Not a wage slave (How many hours of happiness is that added to my life? I'd say a few hours every day ;).

Not depressed

Confident

Educated AF

Like 10x more Conscious

Really seeing life in a new way

Book list is fucking awesome and I can't wait to get back to some of my favorite ones there. Carlos Castaneda is just too sick!

Spiritually inclined, as I have been since a child, probably, like you said.

Made Mastery a top, top priority for me in life.

It's already visible in each aspect of my life, of course. I even added it to my own list of values when I completed the Life Purpose Course.

I do not probably have to work another day for a boss that doesn't give a shit about me, like I used to in the past sometimes. Now a professional artist/entrepreneur/producer kinda guy.

You know, I've spent literally hundreds upon hundreds of hours watching Leo. It's why this feels so funny. I've "hanged out" with Leo online more than any other person on this planet. Watching him talk. Just day after day. It's like a different universe for me for a while since I haven't watched an Actualized video in a week. This has not happened in my last 7 years. I've watched Leo just about every other day. Maybe sometimes going 2 weeks without. I trusted his advice as a beginner on the path. It has served me extremely well to just have trusted Leo. Just talking about my own direct experience.

So Leo is like my business mentor that taught me how to eat well, how to meditate, how to have great relationships, how to think about the world, how to question my own biases, how to not judge myself, how to hold Balance in this Exquisite life. I only gave him 300 for the Life Purpose Course and like 25 dollars for the book list? WTF? You can spend that money on fucking alcohol in a nightclub in one night. Think about that.

More money spent on drinking one night, than a spiritual mentor guru who pretty much saved my fucking life along with making me such a joyful human being!

7 years and only 300 euros? What the f***.

The value I've gotten from Leo feels better than winning the lottery. Not a wage slave, man.. profound feeling. I can only hope that I might touch others the way you've touched me and the rest of us, bro.

Keep it real, Leo. 

Your grateful student, and your fucking brother.

Thanks for making dreams come true, man. 

Need to get back to being a Patreon of yours, man. Well deserved ;).

Don Aapo Anandamayi

http://veneto.fi/

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

@Bittu
AMAZING MAN.
basically you are living a very passionate and conscious life, thanks to leo, which is awesome.

tell me the struggles you faced along the way please, especially in the first few years, any doubts? overwhelmingness? feeling like you wont actualize your vision? that your life purpose isn't what you think it is? etc.

On 11/5/2022 at 8:58 PM, Ayham said:

@Bittu
AMAZING MAN.
basically you are living a very passionate and conscious life, thanks to leo, which is awesome.

tell me the struggles you faced along the way please, especially in the first few years, any doubts? overwhelmingness? feeling like you wont actualize your vision? that your life purpose isn't what you think it is? etc.

I cried a few times in my house whilst bootstrapping myself up as an artist. Now my project has been growing as I've been learning to market myself more efficiently. Many struggles, of course! All worth it a thousand times over!

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P