Vibes

Lula President!

16 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I just need to say, your videos Why Libertarianism Is Nonsense & When Does The Left Go Too Far, were very good to me. Thanks Leo!

Edited by Vibes

Wow! Much closer than I thought!

Congrats to Brazil!

Unfortunately you just know Bolsonaro will call it a stolen election.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is a win for progressivism worldwide and also environmentally as well. Bolsonaro had really industrially destructive plans for the rainforest and Lula is much more environmentally friendly. The amazon is the largest rainforest in the world and thus impacts literally everyone on earth.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1586365341487308800

Congrats Brazil, will have to come visit you guys soon. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

I literally cried with happiness, maybe the first time ever.

Lula is a giant and Brazil deserves this break.

dance.gif

Michael Brooks is grinning in his grave.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am very glad that Lula won, but I hope that Bolsonaro will not be able to pull off a coup of any kind.

"Demonstrations by truck drivers in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro (PL) interrupted a series of important highways in at least 16 states in the country, gaining strength throughout the afternoon of this Monday, in a movement that contests the victory of Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva ( PT) in the presidential election. The protests do not have a clear leadership and do not count on the support of the entire category of truck drivers, with small groups of drivers in several cases being enough to cause inconvenience or stoppages of some of the main logistical channels in the country, such as BRs 163 and 116. Participants in the protests question Bolsonaro's defeat and call for military intervention as the president remains completely silent and without acknowledging the result of the vote so far, almost 24 hours after the polls closed for Sunday's vote."

https://economia.uol.com.br/noticias/reuters/2022/10/31/protestos-interditam-br-163-e-trecho-da-dutra-apos-eleicoes.htm

Edited by Vibes

15 hours ago, ArcticGong said:

He only said that a previous negotiation would be way better than war, which is true.

The world profited from this war and applauded it. 

Lula is a master conciliator and that's why he is our biggest historical figure.

The elites in Brazil are extremely reactionary and segregationists, they hate poor people and freak out even with small advancements as poor people being able to travel by planes or going to universities. Lula knows he has to make huge concetions to do something for the poor. 

The middle-class here is also completely bought-in with this hatred for the poor and that's how we have 50% of the population praising the extreme-right. 

On 30/10/2022 at 9:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

Unfortunately you just know Bolsonaro will call it a stolen election.

Has Bolsonaro call it a stolen election? No. And he's not going to, as he's said.

But Leo, as usual, with his "original thoughts" is quick to make shallow conclusions that, sometimes, are anything but original thoughts.

Edited by rnd

20 hours ago, ArcticGong said:

A win for the rainforest but a lost for Ukraine. 

You mean, lost for UK, US and EU who call for the war to escalete and continue? So be it.

Ukraine has been just a means and a smokescreen to first a) provoke, and then b) attack Russia.

A proxy.

When else would US and Co have such an opportunity to try to hurt Russia using the hands of the ukranian soldiers? Who, by the way, die  in droves.

Edited by rnd