Hansli

Difficulties to maintain confidence

32 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2022 at 4:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

Besides, it's not her choice. If I want to kiss her I will and I don't need her permission.

Like this Leo? ? 

3 hours ago, D2sage said:

Try doing that in Sweden and you will be sent to prison for rape. xD

No you won't. I've done that move on many dates, back in my Pickup hay-days, here in Germany. And it worked many times. That's what hot women are attracted to. They want a go-getter.

Of course, there has to be attraction and raport first, otherwise it would be totally uncalibrated. Calibration is key, when doing Pickup.

But i'm talking about dates here. So that should be a given. I've pretty much only have done daygame.

Edited by MrMog

@MrMog

Was joking a bit since in Sweden it is well-known that many women have falsely accused men of rape and sent them to prison.

German women are easy in my experience living in Mallorca.

Swedish women are way hotter than Germans.

Just because you are a go-getter doesn't mean all hot women will be attracted to you. 

Your words don't mean shit to her. You need proof that you are go-getter, not just by kissing her, which anybody can do.

Go get a record deal and get your song played on radio and night clubs, that's a go-getter. Not just by kissing a girl, which billions of people have already done.

Edited by D2sage

On 30-10-2022 at 7:29 PM, Hansli said:

Lately I’ve been going out sometimes. I notice often that girls are interested/attracted to me, but then as soon as I somehow start talking to them they lose interest. I think it is because, my confidence drops as soon as I interact with them, because I really feel how my energy gets stuck and I move into my head. In these situations I than stop investing to much effort in her and continue dancing, which than makes me feel more lose and confident again, leading to that I somehow feel or notice, that she’s getting interested again.

Once I was out with a group of people and I notice one girl being attracted to me, we went on from one place to another until everyone except us left. Then in the end when I tried to get closer to here and kiss here she resisted and didn’t want to kiss, so I finally said “well then I guess I leave” which made her curious that she asked me where I would go. It felt like she was asking because she wanted to find out if she would miss out on me, if I would be focusing myself on other girls. I told her that I would go home, she then said ok and we separated.

Am I conceit or is this common?

My question now is if anyone here experienced something like that too.
Also im not sure if I overestimate the extent of my own perception about her being attracted or not…

If you are not confident, you tend to second guess and not make mistakes. You should do the exact opposite: allow yourself to make mistakes. Failures and successes is both feedback. If you care too much it is contra-productive. Act like an unapologetic swine for a weekend and you will learn more from it than all the advice you get from this forum. And guess what? Girls will love you for it.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Girls don't lose interest. If they want you then nothing will change that. As long as you keep looking healthy. Because attraction is not a choice. You can observe this within yourself. You like a girl no matter what she says or does. It's often the case that either every woman wants you or no woman. It depends on how physically healthy you are.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

1 hour ago, Eyowey said:

Girls don't lose interest. If they want you then nothing will change that.

This is just wrong. Girls lose interest for all sorts of reasons, mostly boredom.

15 hours ago, Myioko said:

Alright. That isn’t how I see it but well, imo so long as the womens/persons wellbeing is put above self centered interest 

Being in tune with others safely/wellbeing > trying out attraction skills

Women get attracted to men who can both prioritise her wellbeing and understand what they can selfishly get away with. Being able to read that the girl wants to be kissed but not having to ask her permission and just kissing her whenever you feel like it is extremely attractive

@Eyowey You like a girl for whatever she says or does that must be the most self hating comment i read here ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Eyowey You like a girl for whatever she says or does that must be the most self hating comment i read here ?

By forgiving everything a girl does, not only will you have peace of mind, you will also be more likely to reproduce with her. To feel worthy of reproducing requires self love.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@Eyowey Im looking if you are trolling haha

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It doesn't really matter as much as you think. As you approach more women you'll become forward and confidence will naturally arise.

On 10/31/2022 at 8:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

When a girl refuses a kiss, you pull back, laugh it off, continue conversation, and then try again in 5 minutes. And keep repeating that.

You have to be much more persistent with girls because they play games.

how about not going with a girl that plays games, find someone that likes you, someone that plays games will probably cheat on you, anyway what happen to your rhetroric of respecting girls gets u laid, if she isnt wanting to kiss you, you dont keep on trying,  guy got kicked out of my university halls of residence for trying that after she complained to the university. Most people dont actually like the Jocks that dont take no for an answer.

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

On 11/5/2022 at 3:45 PM, Chives99 said:

how about not going with a girl that plays games, find someone that likes you, someone that plays games will probably cheat on you, anyway what happen to your rhetroric of respecting girls gets u laid, if she isnt wanting to kiss you, you dont keep on trying,  guy got kicked out of my university halls of residence for trying that after she complained to the university. Most people dont actually like the Jocks that dont take no for an answer.

this is partly true but the overwhelming majority of girls will put up some sort of resistance, it's not them playing games it's just something they do