Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

How do you stop comparing yourself to others

3 posts in this topic

Man I really struggle with this topic.

In theory .. ok I need to write down the thing I feel jealous about and achieve that and put it in my vision board. 

In practice I feel really anxious, If someone is earning 100 percent more than me I can definitely have a vision to attain that but how long will it take to reach there? How do I control my emotions until that point? It's bullshit to see the people you grew up with having massive success and you not.

I sometimes make myself happy by telling myself I am going self actualization and I am the captain of self actualization but the results speak for themselves. Need to be more result oriented need to be more stage orange more of the expert stage. Cause at the moment this matters the most money matters the most peace of mind happiness sex doesn't appeal to me so much now as much as money.

I feel that the biggest factor for me of comparison with others is money or career achievement.

How you guys deal with such comparison or jealously ?

Should I use this as fuel to drive me to success. Or do yoh know any technic to stop comparing myself to others some affirmation or subconscious technique ?

You compare yourself to others because you are not focused on your own vision and mission. 

If you have your own vision and mission you don’t have time to compare yourself. 

And if you compare yourself compare your past self to the present. Competitiveness is a good thing. It is part of human nature. Compete against your best self (alter ego). 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck thanks man it's true what you said.. I noticed now that yes I am not focusing on my vision...