Jowblob

Consciousness of a psychiatrist/psychologist

13 posts in this topic

This is pretty shocking, atheist is one of the lowest levels of consciousness than comes religion than spirituality than consciousness research/practices etc.

I was selling a product and noticed her husband displaying lower levels of cognitive empathy, searched him up and found he was married to a psychiatrist/psychologist. Usually couples in a relationship display similar levels of consciousness, so this is pretty big.

I remember when i was talking to a clinical psychologist in real life to pass an exam , i was shown precognitive picture regarding her own level of consciousness and it was a bit higher then average which was pretty shocking, after the interview she was in bliss and in shock because i did some miracles operating at the highest level of consciousness i has ever been naturally. That's why i told a while ago, the teachings for psychologists etc. are still based on materialism alot and not the mind. They use alot of materialistic/psychological base definitions and so on when they don't really understand the bigger picture. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

In my journey sceptical atheism was certainly much higher than dogmstical religion. In my case it was:

Religion -> agnostism -> atheism -> spirituality -> God

So you can't really generalize like that. I am sure there are muslims with higher state than some nondual trachers. It depends on each case.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

5 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

In my journey sceptical atheism was certainly much higher than dogmstical religion. In my case it was:

Religion -> agnostism -> atheism -> spirituality -> God

So you can't really generalize like that. I am sure there are muslims with higher state than some nondual trachers. It depends on each case.

True, atheism can be higher then religion that's how it was for me at the beginning too. But at higher levels of consciousness you understand that religion is actually higher then atheism. There are still a lot of higher levels quotes in religion that can only be understood at higher levels of consciousness for example. For example: But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you = this is really simple to understand he just wants you to operate at higher levels of consciousness. Most people on earth don't understand this meaning.

Soldier that is killing you = god killing god.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

In Spiral Dynamics, Stage Blue = religion and Stage Orange = atheism. They consider Orange / atheism to be higher.

15 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

In Spiral Dynamics, Stage Blue = religion and Stage Orange = atheism. They consider Orange / atheism to be higher.

Most religions main goal even if it is dogmatic at some aspects is to lead you to the level of consciousness of love = closer to the consciousness of GOD = bringing you closer to higher levels of consciousness. Atheism is usually too concerned with physicaly/social construction/materialism. So to me it's pretty obvious that religion is 1 step higher than atheism even though for me it was also Religion ->  -> atheism -> spirituality -> consciousness research/experience etc.

There is also a reason that narcissists are usually non religious and materialistic at the level of an atheist.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I entered trance on mushroom which led to kundalini and went from athiest to God in 3 hours

8 hours ago, Hojo said:

I entered trance on mushroom which led to kundalini and went from athiest to God in 3 hours

I think psychologist/psychiatrist may also be too closed minded to research different forms of channeled consciousness streams. Even if they take it they might think it's just a fun drug, or they may not take drugs at all because of anxiety or social construction and beliefs. It says in her linkedin profile that she worked and had experience with some addicts at the start of her career. Addiction is a lower form of consciousness so working with these people they might have had a significant impact on her life. But to me it's pretty shocking that she as an psychologist/psychiatrist and her husband former psychiatric nurse are operating at lower levels of consciousness. I understand they might still help and love people at the best of their ability but for me it's still pretty shocking that they work/worked in these fields and that can even be dangerous in some cases

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Dmt changes everything. 

You go straight to God. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

18 hours ago, Jowblob said:

I was selling a product

What product?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The paradigms of psychology as I were taught in school none of these included miracles in it, consciousness in it, love in it, god in it and so on. It was of no fun at all to do science with the tools I was taught. 

They are called "shrinks" for a reason.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jowblob i have never felt the kind of love in life as I did with my kundalini. I don't think these people even know that these feelings can exist its not natural to have found this kind of love and understanding while alive.

Edited by Hojo