Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eTorro

Globalists Cause Starvation and Poverty Under the Mask of Environmentalism

2 posts in this topic

Everything Dr. Jordan B. Peterson is saying here is common sense.

Very rarely do we see such honesty and passion for the lives of the people of this Earth, especially nowadays. 

True words like these, are rarely spoken. The death that will happen to less fortunate countries is beyond grief, and it is disgusting to know that it will be because of leftist virtue signaling, motivated by powerful people for personal gain.

Frankly, this should put the fear of God in all of us. Dr. Jordan Peterson seems to be the only person who has the courage to speak about this freely and who has a sincere concern for what could be a bleak future for many.

The problem is we can't expect hordes of malign narcissists (among those in charge and common people) to acknowledge their problems and mistakes.

I’ve had a feeling of impending doom for a few years now, and I’m generally a positive person. It’s just been a feeling that something is seriously wrong with this world. Unfortunately, it seems I was right to feel that way.

Thank you Dr.  Jordan B. Peterson for this beautiful work!

He's effectively a climate denier

I'm not saying he doesn't raise valid and important points, but he is very disingenuous in the way he communicates

He also evasive and dishonest as well when he's asked about religious beliefs

Globalism and environmentalism are not evil as he likes to portray them to be but they have their own blindspots and costs