NoSelfSelf

What you are missing in the Game!

41 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@petar8p Surface level knowledge ? Such a patronizing fella 

Why do you even care what im doing lol

@NoSelfSelf Because you're constantly positioning yourself here as some kind of authority in regards to the dating world. 

Being a moderator, people have more reason to trust you.. 

I think a lot of people would agree though, that no amount of theory can substitute for an actual real-world experience. It just can't compare and game advice shouldn't be just based on what you heard from other people. 

Most people here don't know that for the last 5 years of your life you've barely been outside your house and kept any kind of social/pickup momentum, yet you make all the posts coming from a place of "I've figured this game thing out." 

Most identity you have is online so how can you give advice on this sort of stuff. That is my problem. 

You're constantly underestimating the work, effort and the amount of bullshit one needs to face in order to keep getting better at this. I don't want this to propagate, sorry!

@Leo Gura

@petar8p Pls dude dont put personal stuff thats between me and you here that is such a low thing to do any real life experience you had wont teach you to be a proper human being and i dont see you ever becoming one its a shame...

I never claimed that i have game i also stated that im offering best perspective that i can find and you dont know what ive been doing for the past year...

Only thing you are offering is how tough it is and that you cry over women i dont see how that helps anyone...

You have a problem with me because your whole identity is im some kind of pick up guy that fools himself he has game and it hurts you when someone else tell you that.

Guy with game wont be hurt by someone telling him he doesnt have game...

Who is saying im underestimating this you are just seeing stuff...

Further on dont talk to me ever in your life i dont need someone like you even over a text message....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@NoSelfSelf I'm sorry if it's too revealing. 

I think some things should get clear. If you find it as a personal attack, I apologise, but I think honesty is best place to come from when talking about game. 

I'm nowhere near excellence and realizing potential when it comes to cold approach.

I'm currently pretty satisfied with my dating life, though. I try to speak from what I observe in my own life and what works for me currently. I think it's a valid way to push each other here. 90% comments you are making on this section are sarcastic responses that someone doesn't get your whole point. That is because you're holding your concepts and principles precious.

You've been fine-tuning them for a long time, but you are resistant to test them in field and see how tricky it is to put them into practice. 

I don't know what you've been up to past half a year. Maybe you can tell us if it's not invading your personal space?

I don't wanna fight.

@petar8p Just because you revelead something you shouldnt on front end, im not telling nothing, last thing im gonna tell you focus on yoursef....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

That would be a huge thing to miss, yes. ? 

Very unfortunate indeed would that be.

On 29/10/2022 at 9:47 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

You don't lose anything when you willingly do something for another.

You lose time and energy, and if the person is wrong enough for you then you also lose yourself, the person has to be really right for you for the opposite to be true. Only the grounding of self-respect prevents a man from losing himself. 

@The0Self And you add a little bit of sarcasam and you good to go ;)

@Ry4n Wow thats really nicely put,time and energy is given to those who earns it,have to keep that in mind...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf xDIn all seriousness though, just in case I'm misunderstanding you... I had a feeling the first line would have the potential to sound sarcastic when read, so I added the second line for good measure, to indicate that it was indeed a serious comment and that I'm agreeing with you... Are you telling me that didn't work? xDxD

@The0Self Hahaha second line sounds like Yoda mocking a padowan for discovering something so obvious.... this is funny ?

It's you.

Now fight.

54 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The0Self Hahaha second line sounds like Yoda mocking a padowan for discovering something so obvious.... this is funny ?

? ikr…

Another thing though, perhaps the main thing lacking in anyone’s game, and the only thing you need:

The knowledge that you’re good enough for any girl, no matter how hot or high value. So certainly none of the girls who (win the exceedingly unlikely lottery that it is to) cross your path will be able to phase you out of this, not to mention literally no girl could. No wonder narcissists get laid… But hopefully you can see how it doesn’t have to be narcissistic, it’s just meeting the moment with your best, most highly conscious self, and not doubting the astonishing power of consciousness to be whatever it wants to be.

Spirituality (truth seeking) can even help with it, precisely because spirituality when developed increasingly becomes the highest priority focus — it makes game seem like not a big deal, so you’re not really outcome dependent in the same way anymore, you’re in it for the ride.

Edited by The0Self

@The0Self I get that! most of guys have problem and being affected by "hot" girl which shows lack of game,you should see yourself as hot putting yourself on a pedestal + being selfish,only for yourself and your own way or nothing(which is a deeper process of rooting yourself in yourself by then getting trust in yourself aka confidence)...yeah narcissist have all the qualities that looks like someone embodying game but they are coming from deep shame and insecurity that backfires this is different...

We described same thing but in different ways which we should! thats exactly the point of the thread having your own definitions and concepts for yourself following someone elses concepts is hurting to get rooted in yourself ...

It's you.

Now fight.

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The0Self I get that! most of guys have problem and being affected by "hot" girl which shows lack of game,you should see yourself as hot putting yourself on a pedestal + being selfish,only for yourself and your own way or nothing(which is a deeper process of rooting yourself in yourself by then getting trust in yourself aka confidence)...yeah narcissist have all the qualities that looks like someone embodying game but they are coming from deep shame and insecurity that backfires this is different...

We described same thing but in different ways which we should! thats exactly the point of the thread having your own definitions and concepts for yourself following someone elses concepts is hurting to get rooted in yourself ...

I like it! ? It’s not like we’re even saying anything that’s absolutely true though — it’s all kind of just bias (or whatever form the being takes, as a relative offshoot of the absolute; agape) using whatever it can, to actualize what it authentically prefers to. The realization of which seems to be accelerated by moving the primary focus more towards the limitless now, rather than concepts in past and future… because the cheat-code frame (there’s one for game; being good enough for all, and also one for enlightenment; truth inquiry) is only ever available now, not in time.

Or something. ?

Sounds about right when going by feel rather than working it out.

Edited by The0Self

@NoSelfSelf

On 2022-11-02 at 6:19 PM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Danioover9000 Haha i fixed my grammer...

There are millions of them for growth its crazy

If you dont see it then thats okay,im not going to convince you its pointless....

Good you fixed your grammar, although I still see 4 red underlines in some of your words, and one blue in the last sentence.

Not like I've spent 10 years straight in solitary confinement in my house, I do go outside and try to be a person in shops, stores, cafes, mostly small talk. If there are millions of them benefits, could you list maybe 10 or 5, or even just 3? For example, one benefit of dating, is for the 'fun' of dating a woman, and to get talk to a female in a certain other than a general social setting.

Good post. Maybe another way of saying this is to have self respect, and purpose so girls don't take advantage of u 

@Danioover9000 You are looking it that women is focus ,thats the first thing, you are the focus of the game not her...so your mind will go shop everywhere but in your own shop...

@The0Self Looking for personal truth here that is seperated from truths of the world first then how my truth will find its way in the world

@Jacob Morres And now you got in a trap saying purpose etc. is someone elses definition and perception so its not yours and is putting block to your authentic expression in the game this is one of my biggest things im working on...

With that you will be dependant on someone else to help all the time, rather seeking just structural understanding and putting your unique you that is nowhere else on a planet out...thats why they say man needs to become of value he has to unleash it...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

15 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Danioover9000 You are looking it that women is focus ,thats the first thing, you are the focus of the game not her...so your mind will go shop everywhere but in your own shop...

@The0Self Looking for personal truth here that is seperated from truths of the world first then how my truth will find its way in the world

@Jacob Morres And now you got in a trap saying purpose etc. is someone elses definition and perception so its not yours and is putting block to your authentic expression in the game this is one of my biggest things im working on...

With that you will be dependant on someone else to help all the time, rather seeking just structural understanding and putting your unique you that is nowhere else on a planet out...thats why they say man needs to become of value he has to unleash it...

Again, I'm asking, because you've said there were millions of benefits to dating, can you name a few of those benefits specifically? That's a throw away example I've provided to you of how you could name one of those 'millions' of benefits of dating, not an actual example of having fun with women.

Do I have to be a self-made millionaire and open my own shop first, before shopping for women? Again, you've given a wish wash, Neo Advaita type of answer that I can't make sense of practically speaking.

21 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

And now you got in a trap saying purpose etc. is someone elses definition and perception so its not yours and is putting block to your authentic expression in the game this is one of my biggest things im working on...

Can sorta agree.. tho purpose can mean anything. 

To me purpose is just being happy 

I agree with NoSelfSelf how what men are missing from the game. The game is about YOU, not women. Some women will come for the ride and other's won't because they have the own standard, principles and rules they live by just as a man should.

@JayT79 ????

It's you.

Now fight.