DrugsBunny

Convince me to take the 5-MeO-DMT I have

41 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@DrugsBunny Sounds like your mind has some schizophrenic tendencies.

5-MeO-DMT is a great psychedelic in this regard because it is so pure, clear, straight, and benevolent. It cuts through all the fantasies and imagination. This could give you the clarity and freedom you seek.

It's worth trying for you. Just ramp up doses slowly.

How does 5-meo-dmt differ from 5-meo-malt? @Leo Gura and anyone else with experience.

@DrugsBunny I wish you the very best my friend. I promise you have the strength to confront whatever the root of your suffering is. 

5 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Would you recommend heavy metal detox even though my sleep issue is not narcolepsy?

I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone because it’s so dangerous if done wrong or taken too infrequently. But if you know how to do it right go ahead — follow cutler protocol; though the forum where he posted (onibasu) basically stopped working, so there’s no way around needing to buy the manual “Amalgam Illness” or whatever Andrew Cutler’s book is called.

2 hours ago, EmergentUniverse said:

How does 5-meo-dmt differ from 5-meo-malt? @Leo Gura and anyone else with experience.

They are similar in many ways. Mostly a flavor difference. 5-MeO-DMT is clearer/purer. 5-MeO-MALT has more character and flavor.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Oh damn... I'm sorry to have posted essentially the same question twice (first as a response and then as its own topic.) I didn't see me own part in this thread.... probably should have refreshed my browser or something. Sorry for the redundancy, but thank you for the response nonetheless. 

To all

I'm sorry if I asked a question that was answered multiple times. 

I'm sure it's true, and I'm sure I can find it. In the act of being shut down, tho... could someone simultaneously point me to the thread or video where my concerns might be addressed? 

To say it's been talked about, and then shut down the thread in such a way that I can't ask questions...I can't say I found it particularly helpful, especially in a time of need and sorrow.

I came here in an attempt to better myself. I know I'm not perfect, but I sure as hell don't need further rejection.

I have seen racist threads entertained to no end.... yet I'm rejected for asking whet I believe to be an innocent question, but without guidance to clarify that which I seek.

@Leo Gura... this is a sovereign intelligence reaching out for help, reaching out for communion. Call me whatever god you want. Can anyone explain to me what was so painful of a greater variety than some of those thoughts that have been allowed to proliferate in these forums? I'm not looking for validation of my own laziness. I'm simply trying to understand why exactly I was shut down, while others were allowed to eat the pie off of your window sill with your approval, however ungrateful. 

Edited by EmergentUniverse

@EmergentUniverse i think it was an interesting question.the problem is that few people have made malt. I did it 2 times, and I see big differences. I do not understand why they have closed the thread, it is a subject that has not been discussed at all.

9 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

I'm looking to have a breakthrough dose though

Why would you start with an high dose on your first 5-meo trip? This doesn't make sense, you will probably get freaked out. 

Start with 10mg and don't eat anything for at least 4 hours prior to the trip.

If you start with 10mg, you can get accustomed to the substance and safely up your dose in the next trips.

Edited by Brivido

40 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@EmergentUniverse i think it was an interesting question.the problem is that few people have made malt. I did it 2 times, and I see big differences. I do not understand why they have closed the thread, it is a subject that has not been discussed at all.

Thanks. I don't understand either. Apparently I've been judged in my first attempts to participate. I'm sorry, if there's any other way to see it.

57 minutes ago, Brivido said:

Why would you start with an high dose on your first 5-meo trip? This doesn't make sense, you will probably get freaked out. 

Honestly, because I plan on taking it in an air-bnb so as not to disturb the people I live with. I don't really want to have to go back on multiple days or something. So I'm thinking I should just go for the breakthrough on the first dose

Would it be too mentally taxing to take the first 10mg dose, and then an hour later take the next dose at 15mg, then an hour later take 20mg? The way people talk about it, it seems like I wouldn't wanna trip multiple times in one day.

55 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

Honestly, because I plan on taking it in an air-bnb so as not to disturb the people I live with. I don't really want to have to go back on multiple days or something. So I'm thinking I should just go for the breakthrough on the first dose

Would it be too mentally taxing to take the first 10mg dose, and then an hour later take the next dose at 15mg, then an hour later take 20mg? The way people talk about it, it seems like I wouldn't wanna trip multiple times in one day.

I'm beginning to believe that the only tax we pay is that which we seek in others. Nobody can truly help you in the end. You're on your own. Do what you already know you will do.... but simply do it to the best of your ability, and in the most responsible way you know how. There are no answers other than the ones you give yourself. 

13 minutes ago, EmergentUniverse said:

I'm beginning to believe that the only tax we pay is that in which we seek in others. Nobody can truly help you in the end. You're on your own. Do what you already know you will do.... but simply do it to the best of your ability, and in the most responsible way you know how. There are no answers other than the ones you give yourself. 

By this logic you would have no merit asking the difference between 5-MeO-DMT and MALT. I'm seeking information for my safety and there are obviously answers that could satisfy this inquiry. 

@EmergentUniverse @EmergentUniverse @EmergentUniverse @EmergentUniverse

I thought you didnt want to make a extra thread about malt because of your answer here and this question 5 meo vs 5 meo malt is very good, but it already was asked here on forum multiple times lately (I bumped one of the threads ). Also on many 5 meo dmt thread you will find questions about comparison between 5 meo and malt. Unfortunately there are just a few who answer so the thread dies quickly

I unlocked your thread anyway, maybe there are some new answers to this (to all Malt experiencers, please come out and share) 

Edited by OBEler

7 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

so as not to disturb the people I live with.

If you start from 10mg, you can safely do it in your own room. It's highly unlikely you will do something stupid as such a low dose.

8 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

Would it be too mentally taxing to take the first 10mg dose, and then an hour later take the next dose at 15mg, then an hour later take 20mg?

I have done it only once, I did a trip of 10mg followed by another trip of 10mg. You could do it if you are not satisfied with the insights and the experience you got from the first trip. I doubt it's safe to follow this approach for high doses.

I suggest you reflect on the attitude you have on the use of 5-meo-dmt. One trip it's not going to revolutionize your life and solve all your problems, this is not something you do because you feel forced to. 

If you want to reap massive spiritual benefits from 5-meo-dmt, you will have to do it multiple times over the course of months and years.

I would start with 3-8mg intranasal or 2-5mg vaped to get a feel for its effects. Maybe even take 1-2mg every 10 minutes, for less than an hour. Wait until you come down, and preferably wait a day… Then, whenever you’re ready, take 15-20mg intranasal or 10-12mg vaped if you want full effects. IMO it is very dangerous to exceed 30mg intranasal or 20mg vaped for any single dose — unless you’re very experienced; and never exceed 40mg for any reason.

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@The0Self can you scale this down to rectal administration? 

Yes. It would be somewhere between the intranasal and the vaped numbers. Maybe use the vaped numbers just to be safe. And make sure you have the right form of 5-MeO-DMT — I can’t remember which can be used for what, but some of them can only be vaped; pretty sure fumarate can be used for anything. Do some research on that.

@DrugsBunny Oh boy, if this is true watch for the door you are opening. These demons are more active than ever now. Some have visited me in my room to torment me. They are waiting the precise moment to fuck you up in some way as they watch you. I recommend you buy a cross and put it in your room. Clean the room with sage. Contact your Spirit guides or some angel and try to contact Jesus Spirit aswell. Ask for divine protection. Get to know an exorcist priest just in case you need to call. And learn over all how to protect yourself from them personally. It might seem dramatic to tell you this until some of them start to fuck with you. 

Watch out the place you do psychedelics. When you are that open and vulnerable, if they are around they can torment you. Go to a far place to do that 5 meo trip. 

And even if you are a realized being, demons can come. Not all demons are the same. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Brivido that seems like a slightly naive assumption. Sure, it's all You in the absolute sense. but a lion is also You, and can kill you. 

OP you should do 5 meo when you're ready

it'll say "pick me pick me pick me" when it's time. 

Edited by Oppositionless