teraflu

Spirituality and money

9 posts in this topic

Hello people,

my question is what are the ways to make money for the highly sensitive person if going to the simple 9-5 job is too intense energetically especially in area where i live.

i am the person that feels energies very well and takes them over easily. i have tried many official jobs and quit all of them, because energy is too dense there, to comparison it looks like as someone put a black shield on my city. i have tried to work in different cities, but everywhere it is the same. i can not work simple job any more.

personal business  still needs a bit of time for development. there are a lot of information on internet about enlightenment, escaping the matrix,, connecting to higher realms. but how all enlightened people are making a living? 

Really the first thing you need to do is decide to do whatever to takes for as long as it takes to get to where you want to go. 

Try to find a cool job to work at with a good work environment. 

You have to figure out your own way.

Maybe follow Sofia Sundari for motivation 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

First I would acknowledge that it's probably not normal to be so sensitive that you can't hold down a job or be a regular part of society. That needs to be addressed somehow... whether that's through something spiritual, therapy, or whatever.

Obviously I don't know you or your specific situation. But when someone says they're highly sensitive to energy and unable to work or be around people because of it... it sets off alarm bells for me. First consider if maybe there's something more mundane and non-spiritual at the root, like plain old anxiety.

The good news is that there are plenty of jobs you can do completely remote from home nowadays. I haven't met with a customer/client in person or had a phone call in over 5 years. I think I've had 1 Skype call within that time and everything else was completely done over email. However... whether it really is a spiritual thing or just an anxiety thing... I'd caution you against taking both feet out of society and withdrawing completely. If you keep at least one foot in society, you'll at least maintain whatever your current level of desensitization is. If you pull out, society will be even more overwhelming whenever you need to step back into it.

If you want something self-directed and chill where you don't need to interact with people but still get out into the world at least once a day, I'd probably look into something like working night shifts as a stocker at a grocery store, or someone who goes in and cleans office buildings at night after everyone has left. Although working nights can have some negative health impacts and other drawbacks.

@teraflu You can get into web design or something like that if you're artistic and into that kind of stuff. It pays well, doesn't require much left brain power, and it can be done remotely both as a free lancer or in a company.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Sorry if this sounds callous but perhaps focus on boundary setting

It sounds as if you’re so sensitive to the environment that it’s become a detriment to your life

Assuming this degree of sensitivity can change (which it likely can) then that would be the obvious place to start

Turn this sensitivity of yours into a superpower rather than the crutch that it currently is 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 10/28/2022 at 0:17 AM, teraflu said:

but how all enlightened people are making a living? 

Chopping wood and carrying water. lol.

Honestly I would get a job you can do remotely. I'm a programmer/web designer and if I'm done with everybody's shit I just work from my camper van and let them do that toxic behavior at work.

I live in a van and tbh you could sustain yourself by just doing some easy low paying job that does not involve a lot of people. It's not about what you make its about what you spend. and I take a break every year so then I just go traveling for half a year and do some more inner work. And I live off of very cheap food and never go out. So I could travel for a long time before my funds run out.

Thank you all I guess I need to work on my sensitivity

On 28.10.2022 at 0:17 AM, teraflu said:

i have tried many official jobs and quit all of them, because energy is too dense there

What do you mean with the energy is too dense?

You could become self employed. Don't need to follow the masses. Start your own business and set your own terms on how you work. Of course this will require some upfront investment and comes with a lot of risks.

@teraflu Your sensitivity is a gift, not a weakness. There are plenty of jobs with a chilled out environment. Librarian, florist, working at the zoo etc.