Holykael

The world is absolutely evil not good

23 posts in this topic

The only conscious being in existence is locked in suffering for the rest of his life while the world around him pretends to be limited human garbage and lies 24/7. How can this reality be absolute goodness. It is the exact opposite. It's a sinister and sadistic reality.

1 minute ago, thepixelmonk said:

not another one of these -__-

It's all god's will and absolute perfection as you guys claim

Edited by Holykael

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

that's true. hence my original comment. but just saying that isn't going to help you any.

Edited by thepixelmonk

16 minutes ago, Holykael said:

@Holykael Yes it is.

You are still on the bottom circle of understanding reality which is "absolute evil" you need to dig in deeper to go full circle. Good luck.

Mahadev

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Holykael said:

The only conscious being in existence is locked in suffering for the rest of his life while the world around him pretends to be limited human garbage and lies 24/7. How can this reality be absolute goodness. It is the exact opposite. It's a sinister and sadistic reality.

God has no bias.  That's why it must know suffering and misery.   It can't exclude suffering and misery or it would be bias. Which isn't Love.   With you though, it's like God locked himself in a Turkish prison and threw away the key.  He sees no escape.  He sees no God.  God must play the game such otherwise it couldn't be real to him.  If it were just a game to you you would be out enjoying your life rather than sulking here.  Mission accomplished God.  Now, for Chris's sake, it's time you threw yourself the key to unlock your prison doors.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God would prefer not to burn goodness, truth, purity, and love; and so we have evil, lies, corruption, and fear to fuel the fire. May you burn bright friend.

6 minutes ago, TheNovice said:

So what's your life story buddy?

He had a psychedelic break and is in the process of descending into depression thinking the world is absolute evil and garbage etc. He's been making these posts for months.

God would prefer not to burn goodness, truth, purity, and love; and so we have evil, lies, corruption, and fear to fuel the fire. May you burn bright friend.

Wow actually super eloquent. Nice one halfknots.

Edited by thepixelmonk

17 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Wow actually super eloquent. Nice one halfknots.

Thanks bud, I've got one or two good ones rattling around in here ;)

Holykael is just a reflection of infinity. Holykael= the part of infinity that gets lost deep in its dream and refuses to lay down its cross and realize its true nature. Until this is done, more torturing and suffering awaits and this will go on until this perspective/story collapses for the illusion that it is.

Even the name gives it away. Holy= Divine. Kael= narrow. The Divine Narrow perspective which would be bias, and would be suffering. Its all as it should be. 

Edited by Razard86

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Holykael is just a reflection of infinity. Holykael= the part of infinity that gets lost deep in its dream and refuses to lay down its cross and realize its true nature. Until this is done, more torturing and suffering awaits and this will go on until this perspective/story collapses for the illusion that it is.

Even the name gives it away. Holy= Divine. Kael= narrow. The Divine Narrow perspective which would be bias, and would be suffering. Its all as it should be. 

Well said

17 hours ago, Holykael said:

The only conscious Every selfish being in existence is locked in suffering for the rest of his life while the world around him pretends to be limited human garbage and lies simply exists 24/7.

How can this reality be absolute goodness.

It's not.

It is the exact opposite. It's a sinister and sadistic reality.

Not that either.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I have no free will. Reality is mere cruelty. I do not want to exist yet Im forced to exist, how is this fair and love and goodness.

8 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I have no free will. Reality is mere cruelty. I do not want to exist yet Im forced to exist, how is this fair and love and goodness.

Just go see a therapist dude lol.

4 hours ago, Holykael said:

Try to open your mind to the possibility that there's more to be realised :) I know since I've been there too not long ago.

I feel the same way Kael, but I just have to assume it what is it and it’s out of my understanding in this limited form, I don’t know shit and no practice is going to help me from my experience. Psychedelics could but I have medical reasons preventing me from taking them.

You're energetically sensitive and know there's greater love potential to be revealed in consciousness that would be closer to the reflection of God's Perfect Love/Oneness, it's like you remember where you come from and can't help but notice the gap in your current reality with that rememberance. That said, you do not necessarily need "others" to fully wake up to access this Perfect Love/Oneness that has always been with you/and is you.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。