Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
patricknotstar

intense vibrations and fractals during nap

1 post in this topic

After class I decided to take a nap in my car. Now I've never done any sort of psychedelic and the hardest drug I've done is light drinking occasionally. During my nap I had some regular dreams, then I woke up and was staring at the ceiling of my car. When my body began to vibrate , I mean physically vibrate. Everything  was vibrating at a growing intensity it felt like I was going to break apart. Then my visual field went from the ceiling of my car into this white rotating fractal of intense light. The intensity was indescribable and I could allow myself to dive into it or watch it from afar. When I would bring myself closer the light and vibrations were so ridiculously intense I felt with 100% it was going to kill me if I went any closer. This rotating fractal orb seemed to be calling me to some truth, I guess enlightenment but it gave me a choice. Stay where I am or dive into it(approach the centre) I wanted to know the truth and as I would approach it I would feel myself "dissolving" then I would become afraid and eventually I decided I didn't want to and I would live my life the way it was. The most surprising thing was this wasn't a dream. I had woken up and while awake I was literally vibrating, I don't mean in some mental sense I mean physically. 

I don't know what to make of this, but it was interesting to know that in the moment where I was given the choice of letting go and finding the truth(not saying I would've found it this could've just been a hallucination, but at the time it felt absolutely real) or continuing to live my life with my current level of consciousness I chose the latter. Kind of disappointing given how I'm here trying to attain said enlightenement. 

Edited by patricknotstar
typo