Jo96

Maybe Kanye west is actually tier 2 but misunderstood

141 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Do you say that because of how he acts on the forum?

I was recently putting myself in his shoes. Having all these people talking at you, arguing, disagreeing, projecting etc constantly… I’d probably get cranky too if I wasn’t too scared to have that kind of thing. I wonder if he being sort of cranky on the forum is a result of it being sort of scary and stressful to do this work. 

His maniacal laugh in the enlightenment videos. His annoyance at the Amazon delivery guy when it was extremely minor.

We only see Leo talking to us. But we don't see Leo walking around interacting with other people. He is mostly calm because he is highly intelligent, observant, Hyper aware to a painful degree and very disciplined emotionally. 

But his anger is more of an annoyance rather than a burst. It's more of a soft rant. He doesn't have anything to fear because everything is already in his control. 

Yet, you can see glimpses of his instability and manic behavior when he is in bad mood cursing or using condescending language. This is seen in bipolar people, they shrug a lot and can use profane language to express annoyance. 

However Leo need not worry. His brain and intelligence and awareness pretty much overly compensates for any bipolar risks in his behavior. He won't make crazy decisions. 

He made one crazy decision of releasing the solipsism video. But his intelligence alerted him immediately and he took actions to undo the damage. 

Like always, his intelligence, discipline sanity and awareness will rescue him from any reckless actions that most bipolar people engage in. His mood can be unsteady but it's just mildly unsteady. So he doesn't need drugs. Maybe a bit of emotional stability and learning to tone down triggers and he will be absolutely fine. He is very lucky his bipolar is mild because severe bipolar is unbearable suffering. He somehow escaped that. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson Stop calling me bipolar. You are inventing nonsense out of thin air.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

His maniacal laugh in the enlightenment videos. His annoyance at the Amazon delivery guy when it was extremely minor.

I don’t see what laughing has to do this being bipolar. 

He didn’t do anything to the Amazon guy except matter of factory take the package while being in the middle of something. Both he and the amazing guy were working so, there was nothing to say to him. Who alks to the delivery guy? Probably fewer than most. He was also tripping balls. 

Ive known bipolar people. Leo isn’t one and I likely wouldn’t be following him if this was something I observed.

There could be no actualized if Leo was bipolar. I’ve listened to hundreds of hours of Leo and… he’s not bipolar. I’ve know very smart people who are… this is my view anyway.

It’s very funny how people perceive reality so differently.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura I'm just suggesting it based on experience with bipolar people, not diagnosing you. Just a hint. I do see signs that's why I said it. And it does not mean anything bad. There's no demonizing. 

If someone tells you something about you that you might not be aware of, it's actually a good thing to keep it in mind as an observation that someone made. 

You don't always need a doctor's diagnosis. Even people on the street who have some expertise with an illness in their family will be able to tell you more than a doctor would. 

Take it as a hint that your frequent profane language behavior could be attributed to that. It actually means that you are not being that way on purpose. It's only some disorder that is causing you to react that way. 

Either way you should not demonize mental illness just like you should not demonize insanity. Both are human experiences and in order to live normal life, you have to be able to control the symptoms. 

Having bipolar, autism or suffering insanity does not make anyone  less productive, worthless, bad, reject, or morally wrong. Or undeserving of love and dignity. 

Embrace the shadows you have against mentally ill people and you will easily see your own similarities with them. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

23 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I don’t see what laughing has to do this being bipolar. 

He didn’t do anything to the Amazon guy except matter of factory take the package while being in the middle of something. Both he and the amazing guy were working so, there was nothing to say to him. Who alks to the delivery guy? Probably fewer than most. He was also tripping balls. 

Ive known bipolar people. Leo isn’t one and I likely wouldn’t be following him if this was something I observed.

There could be no actualized if Leo was bipolar. I’ve listened to hundreds of hours of Leo and… he’s not bipolar. I’ve know very smart people who are… this is my view anyway.

It’s very funny how people perceive reality so differently.

There's nothing wrong with following bipolar people. Also bipolar people are not insane at all. They might have episodes but that's it.

They are normal like everyone else when they are not having episodes. 

I have seen both severe and milder versions of bipolar behavior. In fact I had to deal with them for the majority of my life to the point I got used to detecting even slight tendencies. 

Plus there's bipolar 1 and bipolar 2. Bipolar 2 is hardly externally detectable

Most people encounter bipolar 1 and have this idea that bipolar is someone popping pills, going insane or living in a ward for a couple of days. 

Bipolar 2 isn't like that. And there's the word tendency that we use in psychology. Tendency means they don't show the full spectrum of symptoms of the illness but at least hints and tendencies in that direction. For example narcissistic tendencies does not mean someone has NPD. 

Similarly Leo showing bipolar tendencies does not mean he is full on bipolar. But tendencies are present. Of course this is just my hunch. He is garden variety,not overly concerning. 

IMG_20221026_213147.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

39 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I can't believe Leo constantly gets criticized for laughing, for getting 'annoyed', or any minor acts or 'flaws' in his personality that pretty much all humans do or have, especially in altered states of consciousness. I see this kind of criticism here all the time. I guess you're supposed to be some perfect saint that doesn't even go to the toilet if you have realized God.

I've been far more maniacal than that during some of my awakening experiences because of how amazing it was.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 minute ago, amanen said:

I can't believe Leo constantly gets criticized for laughing, for getting 'annoyed', or any minor acts or 'flaws' in his personality that pretty much all humans do or have, especially in altered states of consciousness. I guess you're supposed to be some perfect saint that doesn't even go to the toilet if you have realized God.

I've been far more maniacal than that during some of my awakening experiences because of how amazing it was.

Ignoring small signs is not a good idea. You don't need to have a major episode to go visit a doctor. This attitude combining with judgement and demonizing mental illness is what causes millions of people to not be diagnosed at an early stage where such diagonsis or even the knowledge of it can actually be life saving in the long term 

So actually be grateful if someone saw something even minor in you rather than ridiculing or having an ego backlash. 

♡✸♡.

13 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Ignoring small signs is not a good idea. You don't need to have a major episode to go visit a doctor. This attitude combining with judgement and demonizing mental illness is what causes millions of people to not be diagnosed at an early stage where such diagonsis or even the knowledge of it can actually be life saving in the long term 

So actually be grateful if someone saw something even minor in you rather than ridiculing or having an ego backlash. 

There is no way Leo is bipolar. He has a consistent mood across all his videos. He is coherent in all of them. If he had bipolar, you would notice periods of marked change in behavior.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

But, pointing that human traffic (black slavery) was monopolized by the jewish is antisemitism, or is historic revisionism?

Kanye is very high consciousness in some regards but has a ton of things about him that are unintegrated, basic aspects of his ego.  His instability often results in him wildly swinging from high to low aspects of consciousness.  Racism and egomania and even attachment to religious dogma are clearly first tier qualities but a lot of his music is very transcendent.  

@Topspin715 We have a modern day Beethoven level musical genius among us and just because he's mentally unstable at the moment everyone wants to make him out to be a monster.

There's nothing you can do to destroy his legacy. But the media will try their best.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

There is no way Leo is bipolar. He has a consistent mood across all his videos. He is coherent in all of them. If he had bipolar, you would notice periods of marked change in behavior.

You're actually watching Leo in a different frame. It's like watching a movie that is slowed down and you're playing it at the lowest playback speed. Negative x. So a man in the movie appears like he is slightly lifting his arms up and staring. You don't feel like he is running when he is actually running. Now if you increase the playback speed and make it 7x you'll see clearly that he is running. Everything looks still at negative playback speed.

I'm using mathematical deductive reasoning here. 

If x= y, then it must be proven so. But the act of proving itself will take me to the truth. There's no loss in casually assuming x=y in mathematics because either way you'll find out if that's the case through deductive reasoning. 

Now for me x = y is mere speculation. 

The future will give me clues that will either embolden that x = y or it will nullify it and show that x ≠ y, which is fine too. Only time can tell. 

Any person when they repetitively engage in using profane language, that's not a way that normal healthy individuals act. They don't show patterns. A normal person would show once in a year situation where they act in an undesirable manner and it can be ignored for its lack of frequency. But a consistent pattern only happens in disordered people. Just my personal observation. 

Anyway I'm not some Leo worshipper nor am I some Kanye worshipper. I don't kiss ass and tell it like it is. I don't like praising someone to gain approval. I can sit here and say, oh I love you Leo and you're perfect, but I'm unique in that I'm not like that. I see a lot of people doing that on the forum. I choose to stay away from it. It blinds a person. If whatever I say benefits a person in any way in having a better understanding of what they are, I'm more than glad to have given that to them. Otherwise I simply move on like a lonely traveler. When you are clear like a mirror, there is no friend, there is no enemy. You won't even need them. All you'll ever need is the honesty of other people around you in order to come closer to truth. In the end, it's only truth and love matters, rest is BS regurgitating itself in a loop. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

3 minutes ago, EternalForest said:

@Topspin715 We have a modern day Beethoven level musical genius among us and just because he's mentally unstable at the moment everyone wants to make him out to be a monster.

There's nothing you can do to destroy his legacy. But the media will try their best.

Yes I do consider him to be a musical genius but he has been behaving in a very monstrous way and this isn't his first embarrassing episode.  Many geniuses, but certainly not all, have mental instability.

I don't think I would put him anywhere near Beethoven though.  Beethoven's music is still very highly regarded 250 years after his passing.  Do you think Kanye's music will be popular or resonate in the year 2300? 

13 minutes ago, Topspin715 said:

Yes I do consider him to be a musical genius but he has been behaving in a very monstrous way and this isn't his first embarrassing episode.  Many geniuses, but certainly not all, have mental instability.

I don't think I would put him anywhere near Beethoven though.  Beethoven's music is still very highly regarded 250 years after his passing.  Do you think Kanye's music will be popular or resonate in the year 2300? 

Yes, I think his music will still resonate. Hip hop will make its place in history, and when bringing up hip hop, you have to bring up Kanye West.

Yeah, I don't see what Leo has done that would be signs of him of having bipolar. He hasn't done anything that has been out of the ordinary impulsive. I haven't seen his mood swinging at all from being overly energetic to being severely depressed, or vice versa. He hasn't ever made any outlandish or highly exaggerated claims about things that sound irrational or maybe even sound conspiratorial. Also, as far as I know about him, he doesn't seem to have any kind of maladaptive coping behaviors that would decrease stress and anxiety in the short-term, but actually would increase stress and anxiety in the long-term such as gambling, binge eating, consuming any tobacco products, excessive alcohol use, taking any illegal drugs, sex addiction, etc. Yes, he does take psychedelics frequently, which I think is supposed to be illegal in the US. However, their has been growing amount of legitimate scientific and medical research that does seem to show that psychedelics might be very beneficial as long as you know how to use them, and I am inclined to believe that Leo seems to know how to use them properly.

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Tyler Robinson Stop calling me bipolar. You are inventing nonsense out of thin air.

Don't worry Leo, true fans of your work know you are a stable human being. This thread is S tier as well. Kanye would be happy, if he was a bit more normal.

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, I don't see what Leo has done that would be signs of him of having bipolar. He hasn't done anything that has been out of the ordinary impulsive.

Impulsively wanting to ban consilience. Gun picture on Instagram. Suddenly crying for his cat. Crying in his videos. Being stable in his videos and then breaking down in the middle. Excessive rambling on and on. Excessive ranting. He went on a retreat for a month and abruptly came back in just 15 days. Unstable relationships. Sayin pedophilia is love.. Suddenly appointing the whole forum as a mod. Constant use of profanity. 

I haven't seen his mood swinging at all from being overly energetic to being severely depressed, or vice versa. He hasn't ever made any outlandish or highly exaggerated claims about things that sound irrational or maybe even sound conspiratorial.

He claimed enlightenment. He claimed that he experienced insanity. He claimed that he became planet earth. Just a few. 

Also, as far as I know about him, he doesn't seem to have any kind of maladaptive coping behaviors that would decrease stress and anxiety in the short-term, but actually would increase stress and anxiety in the long-term

His forum addiction. 

such as gambling, binge eating, consuming any tobacco products, excessive alcohol use, taking any illegal drugs, sex addiction, etc.

He was addicted to sweets and food. That's how he got fat in the first place. 

Yes, he does take psychedelics frequently, which I think is supposed to be illegal in the US. However, their has been growing amount of legitimate scientific and medical research that does seem to show that psychedelics might be very beneficial as long as you know how to use them, and I am inclined to believe that Leo seems to know how to use them properly.

I already said that he is very intelligent and that helps him be rational enough and not go overboard. 

However one must be keen enough to collect everything and put it together. This does not mean that he is not stable. Yet you see glimpses where you feel that something is amiss. 

Am I the first one to speculate on his mental health? Absolutely no. 

I don't want to keep commenting on this. I wanted to just throw a hunch there so that Leo will read it and maybe in the future think about it. He read it, my objective is fulfilled. He does not accept it, obviously because nobody can accept something like that, I'm not some doctor. 

Mental health is a difficult thing. And when someone points out something, it leads to a severe ego backlash. 

Nobody likes to be told that there must be something mentally wrong with them. This is sorely because we stigmatize mental illness so much. 

This is my last comment on this thread. I'm not here to argue Leo's mental health. I just wanted him to know that this is what I speculated about him. It's no big deal. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I’m gonna guess that Ye calling out Jewish people for the reason he didn’t make as much money is going to lose him far more money than whatever business people tried to screw him… the irony.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Tyler Robinson Ask Leo if he has marked periods where he has problems with sleeping.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.