Jo96

Maybe Kanye west is actually tier 2 but misunderstood

141 posts in this topic

This interview with lex Friedman and Kanye seems to me to indicate this based on his knowledge of the relativity and subjectivity of different belief systems, history and culture and his unitive language at the beginning calling us one race and one species. Thoughts?

He is Tier # 2 at least in 20% of his insights. 

He talks a lot of rubbish and some key insights keep flying in between. It's like a few gems in trash. You have to have a keen eye to sort out his trash and mess and pick some meta perspectives. 

He is a good eye, excellent observational skills. 

He is not completely wrong. He has a curious child like mind. Plus some self bias indeed. But one thing admirable about him is that he speaks his mind very openly without fear among so much backlash, cancel culture, labeling of being bipolar and crazy, being called stupid and not taken seriously... His courage to be himself is extraordinary in a world of extreme political correctness and kiss ass culture. Although he is not always right, but knowing that your whole career is at stake, it takes courage to speak your mind. 

History will remember him. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

16 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

He is Tier # 2 at least in 20% of his insights. 

He talks a lot of rubbish and some key insights keep flying in between. It's like a few gems in trash. You have to have a keen eye to sort out his trash and mess and pick some meta perspectives. 

He is a good eye, excellent observational skills. 

He is not completely wrong. He has a curious child like mind. Plus some self bias indeed. But one thing admirable about him is that he speaks his mind very openly without fear among so much backlash, cancel culture, labeling of being bipolar and crazy, being called stupid and not taken seriously... His courage to be himself is extraordinary in a world of extreme political correctness and kiss ass culture. Although he is not always right, but knowing that your whole career is at stake, it takes courage to speak your mind. 

History will remember him. 

Ya I’ll agree he says something’s that are just completely wrong and that maybe he has mental delusions about certain things. 
I’m purely looking at the WAY he thinks about things not what he is thinking. To that point when people start going tier 2 they tend to start having a lot of delusional thinking in the beginning especially in stage green. 

Edited by Jo96

S-Tier anti-Semitism :D

You gotta hand it to Kayne, he has turned anti-Semitism into an art.

Hitler would be proud.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

200.gif

Perhaps that city that he wants to build is a good place. Let's put all the tier 2 Looney Tunes people there.

In Tate we trust

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Let's put all the tier 2 Looney Tunes people there.

Hey! Get your greasy hands off them! They're mine!

I don't think he would speak about the US jewish demographic in the way he does if he was tier 2.

Imo, one of the reasons some folks will get really riled up about Kanye talking about the jewish demographic in the way he does is that it will probably have the consequence of increased hate crimes against minorities. I imagine various stage red organisations who tend to scapegoat minorities will feel empowered by Kanye's narrative.

Imo, there's ripple effects to everything we do.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Kim Kardashian is a clever fame digger and gold digger. She is a megalomaniac. She is cold opportunist and a modern Cleopatra style version of a politician, the only difference is that she plays political games in the social world 

Everything she does is ultimately meant to benefit her only and no one. She did not marry Kanye because she loved him. She never loved him. She loved the privilege of being called Kanye West's wife and the opportunity and fame it gave her. The idea that a rich woman cannot be a gold digger is stupid. It's not about actually grabbing his money but keeping oneself financially secure by marrying the rich, ensuring that you have nothing to lose and the power, opportunity that being with a rich husband brings. 

Kim Kardashian loved the idea of being loved (in a shallow way) by someone as famous as Kanye splurging diamond rings on her. Nobody that famous had given her that value and attention before. So she decided to take it all without actually loving Kanye. This was also her way of making good with the black community who had felt slighted after the Ray J situation. It was like getting the black social vote, the way a clever politician would do and politically galvanize minority vote. This was her bid. She rode it well

Black people started liking her, buying her stuff. The white community had essentially boycotted her after the sex tape and labeled her slut and a manipulator after her dumb divorce with a white basketball player. People had seen through her vacuous shenanigans and tactics to grab fame and money. She had become a public pariah and nobody took her seriously. 

And then.. Enters Kanye. He gives her a launchpad to gain social respect and approval again as Kanye's prestigious adored wife. She took full advantage of this position to further her career, sometimes being a part of his songs, collaborating with him to get extra leverage for her own meaningless brands. 

I was once shopping in a mall and came across her signature handbags and they were so low quality high priced and tacky. This woman literally makes money by selling trash just because she has her name on it and takes full advantage of her fame. She does everything just for fame and tries to stay relevant in whatever way she can 

Kanye is the real victim in the marriage but she is good at playing the victim and he sucks at it. He is the honest one. He did crazy things in the relationship but he is not bad in the heart. He wants to be a good dad to his children. He doesn't want his kids to be exposed to social media which is reasonable. She doesn't respect him as a father of her kids. She doesn't allow him to be a dad to her kids. This is her mind game to make her children hate their father which all typical vengeful toxic women do to their exes. She openly cavorted dudes and took pictures with her lovers when she is not even divorced, she did not even wait till the divorce and flaunted her lovers openly for her ex husband to see. Who wouldn't be mad? Which biological father would be happy seeing his wife/mother of his kids bringing another man into their lives, introducing her kids to a new man as though he is their new dad, and this new man wanting to tattoo their names. That would drive any man/father crazy with anger. She does this subliminal mind games to trigger, bully and corner him so that she can look like a victim and he will look like an angry mad ex. 

Everything she does is designed to make her look like a Saint in the eyes of the public. She wants to act like a battered woman. She wants people to have sympathy for her. She has no problem with parading her kids on social media for fame. Kanye was simply a ticket for her to escape the social backlash she was suffering. 

Which good mother/ex wife would openly display her love life in people's faces when her ex is dealing with mental illness and is struggling to be a good dad and dealing with divorce from his favorite woman? That absolutely right there shows her apparent lack of empathy for the father of her children. 

Her game was this. Once Kanye was out of her life for good, he served no purpose and was no use to her in terms of money, prestige or fame. He became worthless in her eyes and a thorn on the path. This is how typical  cold crafty opportunists think. So she decided to act like Kanye was destroying her life. The truth is that Kanye couldn't get over her and was still hurt and in love with her, which she apparently wasn't because she was never in love with him to begin with. That's why it was so easy for her to dump him and move on. 

Now in order to eliminate him properly, she decided to make him look like a stalker, obsessed ex and have some other man daddy her kids. But that didn't work because no man would daddy her children with the ever present threat of Kanye looming in the background. So she is stuck and cannot get her manipulations to work. 

This is her character. This is who she is. She wants to defend a triple murderer so that she can look like a Saint. A true sanctimonious megalomaniac who will do everything to stay important and relevant. Even defend murderers to show her fake altruism. 

In the coming years, Kanye will begin to garner more sympathy and social support as more and more people will see through her devious games. Anyone who criticizes and hates Kanye now will be forced to change their opinion and belief about him and investigate their own biases that make them hate him or peg him lower than he deserves. Her children will grow up to resent her antics and games and will begin to appreciate their father over her shallow self. Her trysts for silly moral victories to tend her megalomaniac ego will backfire in her face. 

(in some ways, Kim Kardashian reminds me of the dark side of Michael Jackson, same megalomaniac behavior, same obsession with plastic surgeries because of insecurities, wanting to look perfect for the crowds, and constant show of fake "save the world" humanitarian nonsense but abusing kids behind closed doors and being non chalant about it. Same shades, pining for global fame and notoriety, exactly megalomaniac, not to mention Michael Jackson married Lisa presley, again same shades, marrying someone famous but not actually loving them. ) 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I feel like most people's criteria for being Tier 2 is just being a little wonky.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Jo96

1 hour ago, Jo96 said:

This interview with lex Friedman and Kanye seems to me to indicate this based on his knowledge of the relativity and subjectivity of different belief systems, history and culture and his unitive language at the beginning calling us one race and one species. Thoughts?

Can we all appreciate how patient Lex Fridman is dealing with Kanye West's rants?

My mother is bipolar. She rants every single minute. Living with her is like living with Kanye. 

To expect a bipolar person to not go on a rant is like expecting someone bipolar to not be bipolar. 

But one thing I give bipolar individuals credit for. Their insane rants appear deluded but sometimes have a grain of truth to them. 

There's a method to their mad rants. 

Leo is slightly bipolar but doesn't realize it. His rants are soft and muted. But he does exhibit mood changes and frustrations. His spiritual practices and drugs tame it down so he doesn't see it warp into a volcano. And because of his cutthroat logic, nobody finds him too maddening. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Leo is slightly bipolar but doesn't realize it. His rants are soft and muted. But he does exhibit mood changes and frustrations. His spiritual practices and drugs tame it down so he doesn't see it warp into a volcano. 

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

S tier

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

S tier

If tier 2 is called S tier than what is Tier 1 called? 

♡✸♡.

18 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Leo is slightly bipolar

Lol

Not at all. My problem is that I am too sane. I'm working on becoming less sane, but that's a lot of work.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

Leo you are very interesting 

You are the most awakened 

The most intelligent 

Recently you achieved insanity and out insaned the insane 

and you are too sane working on being less sane 

@Tyler Robinson S tier means the best of the best in its class. No really a spiral thing 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Not at all. My problem is that I am too sane. I'm working on becoming less sane, but that's a lot of work.

You're sane because you are strongly INTP. But your mood is volcanic, you're only good at hiding it. You do have mood issues but you keep it to yourself and don't let it show since your brain has enough awareness that it might make you look like a fool. You are a high functioning bipolar and your bipolar is slightly mild, not as bad as some of the bipolar people I have experienced. 

But I have detected bipolar in you. 

I remember the Amazon delivery guy event. You were very pissed off at a very small interruption. A thing found in bipolar people is that they resent being interrupted when they are happy or deeply engrossed. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

You're sane because you are strongly INTP. But your mood is volcanic, you're only good at hiding it. You do have mood issues but you keep it to yourself and don't let it show since your brain has enough awareness that it might make you look like a fool. You are a high functioning bipolar and your bipolar is slightly mild, not as bad as some of the bipolar people I have experienced. 

Do you say that because of how he acts on the forum?

I was recently putting myself in his shoes. Having all these people talking at you, arguing, disagreeing, projecting etc constantly… I’d probably get cranky too if I wasn’t too scared to have that kind of thing. I wonder if he being sort of cranky on the forum is a result of it being sort of scary and stressful to do this work. 

◭"89"

My mood is extremely stable.

I've just been having insane awakenings, which create temporary volatility. But even that I have learned to smooth out pretty well now.

Edited by Leo Gura