Leo Gura

Cutting Back On Profanity

78 posts in this topic

I have been guilty of excessive use of profanity lately.

I will be significantly cutting back on this going forward to set a better example for others. Once I achieve this I will start expecting the same of you.

My apologies and thanks for bearing with my antics as I do my spiritual process.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's cool dude. It never bothered me but I understand why it could put some people off. You tend to be very outrageous ahah. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

Because it degrades our culture.

@Leo Gura every time I see profanity I’ll be issuing points, 20 points and your banned keep that in mind. ;)

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Reminds me of this:

Edited by Extreme Z7

Okay Leo c: I like your more provocative/polarizing side but I fully support you either way. 

???????

@Leo Gura I think this is very sweet of you, Leo. Your thoughtfulness & consideration are deeply appreciated. I've been supporting you for years but I think I will be even more so now. You seem like a good man. 

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

4 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I was raised Mormon. Game on. 

My condolences.

You play Russian roulette everyday with your tongue. :D

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Leo Gura I don't think that's necessary. In fact, I personally enjoy your filthy attitude to some degree. I think the real issue that most critiques are trying to address is your attachment to the masculine principle to the exclusion of the feminine. To me, this is clear in many of your communications and overall attitude. Many people, especially women, seem to perceive you as cold, strict, dry, distant, etc. This also explains why you don't like Buddhism, cuz it's a very feminine discipline. You skimmed through Buddhism, but didn't dive into it fully. You are open-minded, empathetic, etc. and that's awesome and you're not completely disconnected from the feminine, but that's not enough. There are depths to selflessness that you have not yet accessed, or maybe did but have not yet embodied, but you might if you allow more femininity in your life. Just my 2 cents. If you work on this deeply, this will likely fix your social tendencies and awkwardness, and it will likely make you a hell lot more appealing and attractive to the ladies. And if I was selling a product, I would tell you that it would increase you dick's size, both physical and spiritual ;)

Edited by Gesundheit2
Ironically, trying to cut back on profanity is a masculine attempt and it will not likely solve the root issue.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I’ll work on it too

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

@Leo Gura I don't think that's necessary.

It is necessary. So my teachings are purer.

Many people, especially women, seem to perceive you as cold, strict, dry, distant, etc.

That's just my personality. It can't really change that.

This also explains why you don't like Buddhism, cuz it's a very feminine discipline.

Zen is very cold. I am a Care Bear compared to a Japanese Zen master.

These western Buddhists have spoiled you guys rotten with their sweetness.

Edited by Leo Gura

Curse rarely so that when you curse it actually means something. But keep using words like "fool" non-stop. "You are a fool." "If you don't follow my blog you are a fool." "They are fools." "This is what a fool thinks."

3 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Curse rarely so that when you curse it actually means something. But keep using words like "fool" non-stop. "You are a fool." "If you don't follow my blog you are a fool." "They are fools." "This is what a fool thinks."

I am discontinuing my use of that word. I have over used it. Although in my defense when I use that word, it usually fits the situation perfectly. That word is so accurate, but it is disrespectful.