Razard86

The Highest Awakening

18 posts in this topic

Reality is a story that tells itself a story. The End.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

That's just your mind . Reality is reality.Universe doesn't care about your understanding.

That looks like a strange loop. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

29 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Reality is a story that tells itself a story. The End.

Story is the mental conceptualization that may or may not have anything to do with reality.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

7 hours ago, eputkonen said:

Story is the mental conceptualization that may or may not have anything to do with reality.

^Once upon a time eputkonen said Story is the mental conceptualization that may or may not have anything to do with reality. The End.

7 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

That's just your mind . Reality is reality.Universe doesn't care about your understanding.

Once upon a time Zeroguy said "That's just your mind. Reality is Reality. Universe doesn't care about your understanding. The End. 

7 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I prefer the phrase movie that plays itself a bit more myself, but yes, indeed. 

Once upon a time BipolarGrowth said "I prefer the phrase movie that plays itself a but more myself, but yes indeed." The End.

7 hours ago, Sincerity said:

More like a story telling itself ;)

Once upon a time Sincerity said "More like a story telling itself." The End

I can keep this up ya know....no matter the objections....it will always be a story. You can call it Imagination....that is a story. Whatever interpretation that is there...is a story. Oh and Zero Guy....reality IS YOUR MIND. So saying that's just your mind is akin to saying that's just reality. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

Calling it a story is a story so that’s not it either.

Understanding is not it.

Concepts is not it.

Direct experience is it and not interpretation of that experience.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, integral said:

Calling it a story is a story so that’s not it either.

Understanding is not it.

Concepts is not it.

Direct experience is it and not interpretation of that experience.

Once upon a time integral said" Said Calling it a story is a story so that's not it either." The End.

What integral did not realize....it was just story refusing to recognize itself as a story....WHICH IS ANOTHER STORY.

What integral did not realize ....is refusing to NOT recognize itself is a story, and acknowledging itself as a story IS ALL A STORY.

Integral also said "Understanding is not it, Concepts is not it. Direct experience is it and interpretation of that experience."

Integral does not realize that Razard86 is the story....telling itself integral that it is a story and the story is creating a story where it debates 

and counters that Direct experience is it....WHICH IS A STORY!!!

Maybe the story will continue for infinity....that integral argues that story is direct experience....which IS the story's attempt to argue that it is NOT a story!!!

Direct experience= concept yet the story is using a concept....which is created in its story to argue that understanding is not it....even though the story CREATED the concept of direct experience IN ITS STORY to understand....WHAT IT IS!!! Even though it claims UNDERSTANDING IS NOT IT!!!

Look at how wonderful the story that reality tells itself....continues to collapse in on itself. Reality will continue to do this for infinity.

Also for fun I will eradicate your own logic, using traditional spiritual teachings.

You said "Calling it a story is a story so that’s not it either."

Right? That's like saying calling reality love is love so that's not it either." You do realize that love....is the recognition that all distinctions are imaginary and are the same right? Could I also not say that calling "Integral is integral so that can't be it."

Also....think about this.....everything above...will always be held within story. Love is understood...through story. Awakening is the discovery that the entire story....is you. What is story? The recognition.....that everything...is you. Infinity is an infinite story....that can put itself asleep and tell itself a story THROUGH DIRECT EXPERIENCE and then awaken in its story...that it IS THE STORY ITSELF!!!

You are resisting that which cannot be resisted.....its all STORY!!! THE END...or is it?

Edited by Razard86

6 hours ago, Jehovah increases said:

Your story is infinite states of consciousness it's just  beginning.

Infinity has no beginning, it has no end. Any beginning is a story and any ending is also a story. 

Once upon a time Jehovah stated that "Your story is infinite states of consciousness it's just beginning." The End.

You can never escape your story....because you are the story you create. When you stop creating stories.....there will be no more story. But since your nature is to create stories you infinite story teller you, you will only create ever more stories for infinity.

You mixed stories for direct experience which is raw, without a need for a story.

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

You mixed stories for direct experience which is raw, without a need for a story.

Once upon a time Zeroguy stated that there was distinction between stories and direct experience which is not true since stories and direct experience are one. Direct experience is needed for a story, and a story is in direct experience. Even the lack of direct experience is itself a story. All there is....is story. 

Zeroguy expressed this by saying "You mixed stories for direct experience which is raw, without a need for a story."

Zeroguy denies the existence of story....while communicating a story, WITHIN A STORY. Which is literally...a contradiction, a paradox and proof of infinity. Will Zeroguy continue to fight in this story and resist that they are a story? Stay Tuned!!!  The End for now....or is it?

Edited by Razard86

I suggest you to go to vipassana meditation retreat.Truth is found in silence.

The story is a concept that allows for this circular logic. 

On 10/26/2022 at 2:44 AM, Razard86 said:

even though the story CREATED the concept of direct experience IN ITS STORY to understand....WHAT IT IS!!! Even though it claims UNDERSTANDING IS NOT IT!!!

Right and the Story created the concept of a story in its story to fool it self.

Is the solution to call it Story with a capital S? lol Absolute Story that is not a concept. 

So the reasoning mind that works with concepts like stories is not the right tool for this job.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 10/26/2022 at 2:44 AM, Razard86 said:

Also....think about this.....everything above...will always be held within story. Love is understood...through story. Awakening is the discovery that the entire story....is you. What is story? The recognition.....that everything...is you. Infinity is an infinite story....that can put itself asleep and tell itself a story THROUGH DIRECT EXPERIENCE and then awaken in its story...that it IS THE STORY ITSELF!!!

Is the word story interchangeable with the word consciousness?

Edited by integral

you guys are literally discussing about meaningless stuff

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

7 hours ago, integral said:

Is the word story interchangeable with the word consciousness?

Even that is a story, infinity can also imagine unconsciousness. 

5 hours ago, Jowblob said:

you guys are literally discussing about meaningless stuff

^This is more story. Only a bias would create meaning. All meaning is bias. So in one sense you are correct nothing is meaningless, but your statement suggests there is meaning to be found. There is none. Meaning is the creation of a bias mind. Which is obviously done out of love, but a bias limited love. 

Unconditional love= no distinction, no bias, no identity, no meaning, perfect balance, and as a result no meaning. Which is synonymous with love.