Danioover9000

Mr. Girl and Destiny go to war.

81 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I exposed him. 

Youtube algorithm failed me. It did not gave me that stuff. Good find.

7 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I exposed him. 

You're saying "exposed" as if he is trying to hide something. Have you ever watched Mr. Girl? ? All he does is expose himself. The guy is a walking therapy session.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

You're saying "exposed" as if he is trying to hide something. Have you ever watched Mr. Girl? ? All he does is expose himself. The guy is a walking therapy session.

I guess he is being passed off as okay in your mind then. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

7 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I guess he is being passed off as okay in your mind then. 

This is hilarious. You're literally Flakko:

"Pedophilia is bad guys, right?" "Rape is bad guys, right?" "Hitting your wife is bad guys, right?

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard and your point is? 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Carl-Richard and your point is? 

What do you mean by me passing Mr. Girl as ok in my mind?

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

What do you mean by me passing Mr. Girl as ok in my mind?

Are you supportive of this guy? 

♡✸♡.

15 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Are you supportive of this guy? 

I like his content. Very bright and interesting guy.

Edited by Carl-Richard

28 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I like his content. Very bright and interesting guy.

And you don't find his views on minors depraved and pedophilic? 

That guy is a ticking time bomb, legit creep and speaks like a psychopath. That's why he was banned. His content is objectionable. 

I can't believe that this forum supports this youtuber. Very disappointing. But thanks YouTube for deplatforming a problematic person. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

18 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

That guy is a ticking time bomb, legit creep and speaks like a psychopath. That's why he was banned. His content is objectionable. 

I thought he was banned mainly from the alt right groupies from Nick Fuente's camp mass reporting one of his rap songs? I watched Destiny before going to those groups and basically pressuring them to admit it was a organized mass reporting of Mr. Girl, mainly from his emotional attacks against Nick Fuentes.

Edited by Danioover9000

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tyler Robinson

I thought he was banned mainly from the alt right groupies from Nick Fuente's camp mass reporting one of his rap songs? I watched Destiny before going to those groups and basically pressuring them to admit it was a organized mass reporting of Mr. Girl, mainly from his emotional attacks against Nick Fuentes.

At least it was for a good cause. More like vigilantees. That dude shouldn't have existed on YouTube in the first place. His thoughts are disturbing and should not find any coverage or acknowledgement. He can ramble in his own bedroom. 

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

No.

2 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

No, he is very clearly not pedophilic, his content, it seems, is going way over your head.

That's not why he was banned, inform yourself before making claims about people, you clearly don't know enough about the subject to be going around making a topic to "expose" him.

He was banned because a video he posted long ago and that was already age restricted had excerpts of nudity from a film, that video was flagged during the mass-flagging by nick fuentes, a literal white nationalist.

His thoughts are disturbing and should not find any coverage or acknowledgement. He can ramble in his own bedroom. 

If his thoughts make YOU feel disturbed, perhaps it is you who should be looking inside to find out why some part of feels that way.

3 minutes ago, Lews Therin said:

No, he is very clearly not pedophilic, his content, it seems, is going way over your head.

That's not why he was banned, inform yourself before making claims about people, you clearly don't know enough about the subject to be going around making a topic to "expose" him.

He was banned because a video he posted long ago and that was already age restricted had excerpts of nudity from a film, that video was flagged during the mass-flagging by nick fuentes, a literal white nationalist.

If his thoughts make YOU feel disturbed, perhaps it is you who should be looking inside to find out why some part of feels that way.

Go tell the whole internet. He openly says that he is attracted to children. 

♡✸♡.

8 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Go tell the whole internet. He openly says that he is attracted to children. 

Define attraction, because if you're referring to what he said in the cuties review, I would say he accurately summarized basically the entire male population.

Edited by Carl-Richard

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Define attraction, because if you're referring to what he said in the cuties review, I would actually say he accurately summarized the entire male population.

Dude please, not everyone thinks like you. Maybe watch someone like Hunter Avallone. He certainly doesn't agree with your point. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson

At least it was for a good cause. More like vigilantees. That dude shouldn't have existed on YouTube in the first place. His thoughts are disturbing and should not find any coverage or acknowledgement. He can ramble in his own bedroom. 

Yeah, I get the sense Max's psyche is like that of a minor case of personality disorder, part trolling, part edgy speaking, part documentarian and philosopher. He's just sometimes all over the place, sometimes cuts himself mid-sentence. With the pedophile attraction, at best I think it's benign for him. His relationship with his GF is also another odd thing, similar to the Joker and Harley Quinn.

Vigilantes in question that mass reported him are alt right people, with fascist leanings, so not exactly angels. Actually, they knew of Mr. Girl before, but because he was buddies with Destiny, they didn't bat an eye, until Mr. Girl called out Nick Fuentes for trying to peddle Neo Nazi ideas, while fighting a bit with Destiny. That was when they decided to mass report him.

Also doesn't help that he doesn't care for tailoring and making his rhetoric more understandable and clearer, making it much easier for others to distort what he's trying to say at the deeper and bigger picture level.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Dude please, not everyone thinks like you. Maybe watch someone like Hunter Avallone. He certainly doesn't agree with your point. 

The whole point is that it's taboo to say it. That's why nobody says it. Mr. Girl says it, and it's true.

You can keep linking videos or you can define what you mean by attraction.

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

He's just sometimes all over the place, sometimes cuts himself mid-sentence.

Wot. Max is probably the most coherent speaker in the debatosphere.

@Tyler Robinson 

Another way to think about it, is in this hypothetical. Imagine a world that zombies exist and that there are things out there turning and spreading this zombie virus. Mankind suffered greatly earlier on, but over time persisted, evolved a bit and designed technologies, that pockets of humanity erected fortresses of concentric walls. Over time, many stories and theories of the Zombie apocalypse were created and distributed over time to various groups inside the fortress, yet almost none of them have encountered zombies at all, so they made a Boogeyman out of actual Zombies. Zombie hunters, on the other hand, are very few to few groups of people that go beyond the walls and hunt Zombies down and help with the outermost walls. They've seen it all, have experienced death and loses, have seen a few of their own get infected, sometimes they turn, sometimes they survive the infection but made them a quarter or less zombie while they retained most of their humanity. However, every time they would report what they experienced about Zombies and life beyond the walls, time passed by so quickly that new theories and stories were already circulating inside the fortress, sometimes they differ, contradict and conflict with stories told, and sometimes the majority of the population, due to confusion and stigma, dogmatize the Zombie hunters themselves.

I kind of see that Mr. Girl is like these Zombie Hunters that he spent so much time hunting, out in the wilds killing Zombies, and survived so far despite carrying tiny parts of the Zombies in him, that he's a potential walking danger in the eyes of the fortress Denizens, and the elite that still want to manage and control the majority of the Denizens. He's misunderstood, wants to talk about these stigmatized topics, and people like him out there want to too, but are getting demonized and shot down, sometimes literally.