The Mystical Man

The Psychology of the Man-Child (Puer Aeternus)

8 posts in this topic

Great video:

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Another good video:

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I found Eckhart tolls books have given me the biggest jump in my peace of mind. His book A New Earth accurately describes the Man child is just a really strong ego that has a negative story behind it.  It accurately describes the ego in terms of role-playing versus being... How when we go through life we tend to play different roles in different situations instead of just being.... Hence we are really not being authentic when we do this.

Yes, I was a man-child for a very long time. To be able to go through this pain and grow out of it I'm very grateful for having lived this life.

Edited by sholomar