BipolarGrowth

The video you didn’t know that you need to see

10 posts in this topic

How about both hike / kayak and talk about non-duality at the same time.

Exactly! Nonduality is BS. You should be thinking about God-Realization ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly! Nonduality is BS. You should be thinking about God-Realization ;)

Can you open up more on why you say nonduality is BS? I get that God Realization is a higher level of awakening than awakening to nonduality, but aren't the core ideas of nonduality like that there are no differences between anything, oneness, and so on, aren't these still valid? I can't conceive how they could be invalid. Isn't nonduality essentially in the end pointing at the same thing, that there is just one mind, which obviously means that you are God.

I'm not talking about nonduality as it's taught by some people where they teach you that there are other minds or some atman or really any extraneous ideas attached to nonduality, but about what the core ideas of nonduality are actually pointing towards.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

35 minutes ago, amanen said:

Can you open up more on why you say nonduality is BS?

I explained it somewhat in my video: An Advanced Explanation of God-Realization

but aren't the core ideas of nonduality like that there are no differences between anything, oneness, and so on, aren't these still valid? I can't conceive how they could be invalid.

Those are valid of course, but there is much higher consciousness. What you have to be careful of with all nondual and Buddhist teachings is their extreme reductionism. God Consciousness cannot be reached through any kind of reduction.

Core truths of nonduality are valid, but they are fragments, reductions, and still mental frameworks. Nonduality is like a 2D projection of a 3D object. And I don't mean the nondual theory. I mean actual nondual consciousness.

Isn't nonduality essentially in the end pointing at the same thing, that there is just one mind, which obviously means that you are God.

First of all many nondualists will even dare to deny the existence of God, or reduce it down to some notion like Nothingness. This is a travesty. Remeber that idiot WinterKnight? He was on this forum teaching enlightenment and self-inquiry and he had the gall to tell me that there is no such thing as God and that I am a narccist for insisting otherwise. He's far from the only one saying such things. Nahm also started saying such nonsense which is why I had to ultimately demote him. I once skyped with a Buddhist master with 30 years of meditation training and I asked him, Are you aware of God? And he asked me, What do you mean by God? Do you mean Emptiness? At which point I knew he was full of shit. He has no clue what God is.

There is so much depth to realizing what God is. It's easy to access a bit of God. Very difficult to grasp all of it.

but about what the core ideas of nonduality are actually pointing towards.

Even that, you will one day realize, was a construction and an illusion. Nonduality is pointing you to an aspect of God, like Oneness, but not God proper, not Awakening.

Edited by Leo Gura

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I explained it somewhat in my video: An Advanced Explanation of God-Realization

Those are valid of course, but there is much higher consciousness. What you have to be careful of with all nondual and Buddhist teachings is their extreme reductionism. God Consciousness cannot be reached through any kind of reduction.

Core truths of nonduality are valid, but they are fragments, reductions, and still mental frameworks. Nonduality is like a 2D projection of a 3D object. And I don't mean the nondual theory. I mean actual nondual consciousness.

First of all many nondualists will even dare to deny the existence of God, or reduce it down to some notion like Nothingness. This is a travesty. Remeber that idiot WinterKnight? He was on this forum teaching enlightenment and self-inquiry and he had the gall to tell me that there is no such thing as God and that I am a narccist for insisting otherwise. He's far from the only one saying such things. Nahm also started saying such nonsense which is why I had to ultimately demote him. I once skyped with a Buddhist master with 30 years of meditation training and I asked him, Are you aware of God? And he asked me, What do you mean by God? Do you mean Emptiness? At which point I knew he was full of shit. He has no clue what God is.

There is so much depth to realizing what God is. It's easy to access a bit of God. Very difficult to grasp all of it.

Even that, you will one day realize, was a construction and an illusion. Nonduality is pointing you to an aspect of God, like Oneness, but not God proper, not Awakening.

Alright, thanks for clarification. I pretty much agree with all of your points, this is basically how my own view of nonduality was and is as well.

I am Physically Immortal

My course will explain it a lot more.

We will do a full deconstruction of nonduality.

Jailbreak your mind from nonduality, just like you did science :D

@Leo Gura Come on Leo! What's the difference between using God Realization and Non Duality. Aren't they the same thing? Oneness, Nirvana and all that? Why do yo think is important to make the distinction? Why are you not clear about it? 

1 hour ago, Panteranegra said:

@Leo Gura Come on Leo! What's the difference between using God Realization and Non Duality. Aren't they the same thing? Oneness, Nirvana and all that? Why do yo think is important to make the distinction? Why are you not clear about it? 

You can realize the oneness aspect or nonduality without realizing that you are God and that Absolute Solipsism is true, as an example. You can have awakenings to oneness that are distinct from God-Realization. 

There are many states as there are infinite levels of consciousness and a multitude of facets to truth, some of these states are more complete than others. You can get glimpses of truth or understand some aspects or facets without fully grasping everything. In fact grasping God fully is a far more advanced state than understanding nonduality, which is still true but not the whole story.

I am Physically Immortal