Nathan

How Do You Deal With The Loneliness And Existential Dredd That Come With Enlightenment?

26 posts in this topic

Blehh ego life seems better though, I feel too young to become old. 

I can't understand how any of you can be happy. It just feels like a downwards spiral.

@Nathan Well, it is not about happiness at all. Also, you don't really choose to go for enlightenment. One simply doesn't choose to effectively "kill himself". Of course you are just ego anyway and never existed in the first place, but there is no better to be enlightened than not be. Anyone who says otherwise is selling you something. 

It may seem like a downward spiral, and I guess it very much is. You become less and less "who you are", but you never really were that in the first place so... :P 

Life is a playground regardless, a game. You can enjoy it, and you should be enjoying it if you don't have to know whats true. And I mean, have to. If you are so discontent with your life and you see the lies all around that you simply cannot bear it, then I guess enlightenment is the option. 

At the end of the day we all are going die sometime anyway. 

Spend your life the way you want. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

There is only THE reality though right? Donald trump exists for each of "you" though we are all the same

10 hours ago, Nathan said:

I can't understand how any of you can be happy. It just feels like a downwards spiral.

It feels like a downward spiral because you are too attached to your sense of false-self, that you think is you.

Once you've clearly see past this illusion, this downward spiral turns into a shining light.

This light will call you, again and again, until you finally comply.

Only then you will know who you really are.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them