Krife

Kanye and lsd is fun

82 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It should also be noted that those record labels made him filthy rich. He is basically crying that he is not rich enough because some other guys who are less rich than him took some of the money that he needs to make himself even richer.

Lol

Bro, read the fucking room.

Fair enough if he's complaining about what they did to him. This does raise an interesting case, because if they are able to do that to Kanye West, how many thousands of musicians and producers working in record labels are getting more ripped off, and how often, much worse than Kanye?

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

Fair enough if he's complaining about what they did to him. This does raise an interesting case, because if they are able to do that to Kanye West, how many thousands of musicians and producers working in record labels are getting more ripped off, and how often, much worse than Kanye?

Ah, welcome to business my friend. Where everyone is ripping someone off.

If you can't take a punch, don't become a boxer.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." --Hunter S. Thompson

9 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

"The music business life is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." --Hunter S. Thompson

Fixed it

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"The music business life is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." --Hunter S. Thompson

@Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fixed it

The life? Which one Leo? I think 'the' should also have been crossed, but if there's a deeper meaning okay.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course doing business in Hollywood on huge mega million dollar deals will be cut-throat and brutal. That's got nothing to do with Jews. That's just the elite tier business world. They all fuck each other over for money. That's the game.

If Kayne came out and said, "Fuck all those Hollywood capitalist whores." That would be perfectly fine. People would support him. But he had to make it about Jews. Which nevermind offensive and racist, is just factually untrue. As if a non-Jew business tycoon would not try to fuck Kanye in a deal.

The biggest problem with Kayne's racism is that it won't even save him from getting screwed over in the future because he is misidentifying the problem. His real problem is that he's a passionate artist trying to get cozy with elite capitalists. Why? That's like sleeping with the devil and then complaining that he raped you in the ass.

Given how rich and famous Kayne is, he should have gone 100% indie a long time ago. That's the simple solution. He doesn't need anyone touching his art. If Leo can be indie, why can't Kanye, for fuck's sake. Why do you think I don't deal with corporate assholes? Cause I know they will stick their dicks in my work.

I've gotten fucked over for $25,000 in a business deal by a white Canadian guy. Do I go blaming all whites and Canadians for this? No. I recognize that it was just him specifically who was an asshole.

I give Kanye more credit than that. I don't think their relationship was superficial. Kanye is not a shallow guy. I think his love for her was immense and she broke his heart. So here we are.

I remember that video you did back in Toronto, maybe 5 or 6 years ago? You had the bob hat, I think, and you said you gave a really good speech in the courthouse, even though you didn't win all the money lost.

39 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

This does raise an interesting case, because if they are able to do that to Kanye West, how many thousands of musicians and producers working in record labels are getting more ripped off, and how often, much worse than Kanye?

Oh this does happen. New, naive artists get screwed over literally all the time. Musicians that you might even think are rich could actually be in serious debt, basically a slave to their label.

Getting screwed over in a business deal has mostly to do with naivety, bad legal advice, bad judgment of character and lack of leverage. Which could happen to anyone.

1 hour ago, Shawn Philips said:

I don't get why he has so negative critiques, but the most shocking is people calling him crazy fool...

He has been and seen how hollywood works, how the rigged music industry works, who has the power, who rules, how this world works, but when he tells his version and is different to the mainstream vanilla official media he's crazy.

People who spend all they in their house behind a computer knows more about the world than Kanye, lol.

Read what I wrote above^. No one is denying hollywood has corruption and shadiness.

Edited by aurum

20 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

even though you didn't win

I won, I just never recovered the money.

Speaking of which, I had a corporate asshole today email me, asking to promote my work.

If I was foolish or thirsty for fame, I would have replied. And thereby sold my soul to the devil.

I get at least 1 such email per week.

Kanye is so rich he can just retire in the mountains, record his music, and sell it on his personal site. Not answer a single email. No one would bother him and he would still make millions. But he is too narcissistic and greedy for that. He wants all the fame and more money.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@TrustTheProcess  And I'm asking, without the antisemitic charge, would you be agreeing more with @lxlichael?

my biggest point of contention is with my man calling people "gullible" for saying ye would be a horrible president/leader as a result of ye's extreme contrarianism, extreme mental instability, extreme deficits in education, extreme egotism, and extreme bigotry. lmao

birds of a feather...

Edited by TrustTheProcess

I was getting paid an unnecessary amount of money by a publishing company in Nashville to write songs for a range of different artists from 2018-2020. It was my dream job. Lasted 2 years. Turns out I was terrified of success ? I have a bipolar condition and didn’t become conscious of it until a couple years ago. It got me fired from my dream job in 2021. I live in a large bell tent now in Snohomish, WA and am working on putting my life back together in a healthier, more grounded way. Meditation, micro trips, introspection, concentration and this community has changed my entire experience and I’m grateful to you all ?

The Kanye post I made was out of sympathy deep down. I was also at my cruising altitude with a medium dose of fantastic Washington LSD.

You can clearly see that this man is in pain. Hurts to see anyone struggle. BUT he does posses an extremely powerful, influential voice that millions listen to. Who am I to say? I just hate to see the guy hurt. Deep down kinda thing. 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Speaking of which, I had a corporate asshole today email me, asking to promote my work.

If I was foolish or greedy for fame, I would have replied. And thereby sold my soul to the devil.

Kanye is so rich is can just retire in the mountains, record his music, and sell it on his personal site. Not answer a single email. No one would bother him and he would still make millions. But he is too narcissistic for that. He wants all the fame.

@Leo Gura if you are open to sharing. Do you get all your millions from the LP course and YouTube combined or some other forms of revenue - given your approach is contrary to the norm, I'd be curious and learn how you've gone about building wealth and spirit at the same time.

@Greatnestwithin He has built wealth first. This channel has been a normal self-help channel in the beginning, do you remeber? Normal stuff, first Enlightenment videos and pushing meditation are from around 2015, I think?

Jesus, I have been watching Leo for waay to long.

Edited by Girzo

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course doing business in Hollywood on huge mega million dollar deals will be cut-throat and brutal. That's got nothing to do with Jews. That's just the elite tier business world. They all fuck each other over for money. That's the game.

If Kayne came out and said, "Fuck all those Hollywood capitalist whores." That would be perfectly fine. People would support him. But he had to make it about Jews. Which nevermind offensive and racist, is just factually untrue. As if a non-Jew business tycoon would not try to fuck Kanye in a deal.

The biggest problem with Kayne's racism is that it won't even save him from getting screwed over in the future because he is misidentifying the problem. His real problem is that he's a passionate artist trying to get cozy with elite capitalists. Why? That's like sleeping with the devil and then complaining that he raped you in the ass.

Given how rich and famous Kayne is, he should have gone 100% indie a long time ago. That's the simple solution. He doesn't need anyone touching his art. If Leo can be indie, why can't Kanye, for fuck's sake. Why do you think I don't deal with corporate assholes? Cause I know they will stick their dicks in my work.

I've gotten fucked over for $25,000 in a business deal by a white Canadian guy. Do I go blaming all whites and Canadians for this? No. I recognize that it was just him specifically who was an asshole.

I give Kanye more credit than that. I don't think their relationship was superficial. Kanye is not a shallow guy. I think his love for her was immense and she broke his heart. So here we are.

Well Kanye reminds me Tupac when he decided to expose all the "dirty laundry" and was murdered for that. I don't see Kanye making a intelligent decision doing the same in a radio podcast. I dont support his antisemitism or victim mentality, but that doesnt makes him a crazy fool that is inventing everything. The guy spit some truths.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If I was foolish or thirsty for fame, I would have replied. And thereby sold my soul to the devil.

Kanye is so rich he can just retire in the mountains, record his music, and sell it on his personal site. Not answer a single email. No one would bother him and he would still make millions. But he is too narcissistic and greedy for that. He wants all the fame and more money.

Do you think that narcissistic or any personal traits are inherited from previous lifetimes? Or do you think the opposite, that Kanye is burning through narcissism and his next life he will be less narcissistic? Is the devil/ego persistent in its particularities throughout lifetimes, or is it random? 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Out of curiosity, what is the setup that these companies typically offer?

The best way to combat his ignorance is to ignore him.  He's doing all of what he is doing to get attention. Him and his ex-wife are masters of attention, that's all they really care about.  

@Jake Chambers Hey I was just reflecting on your question and personally, I think that people can actually become attached and addicted to fame and the feelings fame evokes in them once they experience it.

I think we could also consider that perhaps Kanye was a totally different person before he acquired his fame. He could've behaved much differently then. He could've been the sweetest, most humble, quiet, & selfless guy you'd ever meet and it was the fame itself that messed him up and altered his behavior and his attitude. Fame does change a person. And I think it can quite drastically. So to answer your question, his narcissistic personality traits could be inherited, I don't know his personal genetic background, but they could also be developed and learned. And achieving fame is one of the easiest and fastest ways to mold & shape a personality into one which is more egocentric, superficial, & vain. (It's like a trap and it can become very miserable and crippling for some celebrities/artists who are more spiritually/emotionally aware and in tune, who are wanting more in life than to have eyes all over them.)

Once a person receives such extreme levels of admiration and attention, this can act like a drug, and some can actually become addicted which can heighten their greed and also paradoxically, increase their lack of satisfaction & true sense of fulfillment in life. This is why we see fame driving many individuals to sickness, and to disturbing degrees of self-destruction, including suicide. This proves that not even living like kings & queens or honorary heroes/idols can ensure happiness, positive well-being, and sense of fulfillment & life satisfaction. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

11 hours ago, Jake Chambers said:

Do you think that narcissistic or any personal traits are inherited from previous lifetimes? Or do you think the opposite, that Kanye is burning through narcissism and his next life he will be less narcissistic? Is the devil/ego persistent in its particularities throughout lifetimes, or is it random? 

I don't really believe in that sort of karma.

9 hours ago, something_else said:

Out of curiosity, what is the setup that these companies typically offer?

I don't even bother to ask.

12 hours ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura if you are open to sharing. Do you get all your millions from the LP course and YouTube combined or some other forms of revenue - given your approach is contrary to the norm, I'd be curious and learn how you've gone about building wealth and spirit at the same time.

I don't get millions.

My income is pretty modest compared to what it could be if I trying to monetize it.

Edited by Leo Gura