Krife

Kanye and lsd is fun

82 posts in this topic

Kanye is possessed by the devil. You can literally see it in his eyes. He lives in hell and is hell-bent in spreading it. He is so stupid that he is doing a bad job and he comes off as a clown. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

12 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

He would have created a far more positive effect than Biden.

Ahahahahahaha....

9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Kanye is possessed by the devil. You can literally see it in his eyes.

Ahahahahahaha....

How do you guys come up with this shit and keep a straight face? :D

And they call me a cult leader? Lol

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I mean he at least has a point about black engineering jobs and historically they have been denied for black people to have access to these jobs. So to push that agenda with a bit of historical awarness it's, I mean it's obvious when a group of people are the victim of slavery, that such high-paying jobs have been denied historically. 

With a little bit of prudency? Considering what segreation did historically is one of the worst crimes to humanity and to the group of people affected by it. 

Personally watching the entire thing sober, I thought Lex had 0 dignity. Almost felt honorless. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

16 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

He would have created a far more positive effect than Biden.

Dude, he’s literally saying anti-semitic shit about Jews on a grand scale due to his voice being much louder as a billionaire, than the more common idiot.  He’s a billionaire idiot.  Same as Elon Musk.  Garbage ass people that a lot of NPCs look up to and eat all their shit up.

Are you insane?  How can you not see this?  

7 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

anti-semitic shit about Jews

Maybe I am blind what did he say anti-semetically, it's the same thing in Germany with artist they express themselves freely and get blamed for it, even though it's art? Then how can you judge? I don't know what exactly was offensive. If he wants to aid the idea of black engineers beign present in engineering that is great, yet creating a black company only with black engineers is questionable, although through the effects of segreation and the total historically mistreament and socio-political projections that can occure, such a sterotype threatening and also for example studies showing black women having higher misscarriges based on some type of scientific stereotype threatening, I can understand his feelings partially. 

I am just unsure how true all of this is, as these studies have been mentioned in videos, I did not read them personally. 

I dunno my black family on facebook is complaining about historically documents beign burned and they have no way besides gaining a D.N.A test nowadyas to confirm even their historical national idenity. I find this quiet disgusting personally. 

I don't even like to engage in these conversations as they make me so angry I can't be very objective at times, because it already is quiet traumatic. 

The bigger question is what is his agenda? The black company thing that is happening in Atlanta and black business owners investing in black businesses only, because they don't even partially use the same products for even skincare, hair etc. It's odd to contemplate that this is partially neccessary because of a lack of interest. 

16 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Personally watching the entire thing sober, I thought Lex had 0 dignity. Almost felt honorless. 

I watched the entire thing and Lex actually did an amazing job staying calm. You could see was really struggling to compose himself and stay professional. In a way Lex's performance was awesome. But again, it's like a professional dancer remaining calm while tangoing with a naked maniac who keeps trying to slap him in the dick.

Edited by Leo Gura

14 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

He’s a billionaire idiot.  Same as Elon Musk.

Musk is not an idiot.

Kanye is actually fairly insightful if you completely ignore about 80% of the shit he says.

Edited by Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I watched the entire thing and Lex actually did an amazing job staying calm. You could see was really struggling to compose himself and stay professional. In a way Lex's performance was awesome. But again, it's like a professional dancer remaining calm while tangoing with a naked maniac.

That is true, I mean how can I deny that when he is a professor and even teaches black engineers so to speak? Even if there are a few? The question then remains? What is this plattform even about? 

I like it that Lex appreciates art although these conversations are so heated, it would be better if he invites Cornel West if he is legit intersted in issues of black people, that is what I partially mean with 0 dignity. It just somehow does not feel right. I mean Kanye not educating himself about this is his own fault, because these topics are quiet complicated. They could have civilly discussed Jim's Crows laws etc. Although how much trauma the black community has endured in America, I also frankly sometimes just can't care about someone like Lex. I dunno just invite someone with more knowledge and don't grab nasty-views if you already have a fully healthy socially intact life? Altough I am speculating. 

In a sense it's two clowns talking at least for me.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kanye is actually fairly insightful if you completely ignore about 50% of the shit he says.

That is funny :D.

You know there's a problem when you can't criticize someone. 

Also if you wanna who is more powerful just see who you're not allowed to criticize. 

Thoughts worth pondering over. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

12 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

You don’t understand how the human brain works. I do. 

If you were able to empathize with Ye you’d know that he has paranoid tendencies which makes him more vulnerable to conspiracy theories.

It's completely obvious what Kanye's situation is. He has bipolar, he refuses to take meds because they kill his creativity, he is very visionary and creative, he lost his wife to a white boy with a 10 inch cock, some white business guys screwed him over in big business deals, his head is full of right-wing mind-herpes, and he loves Trump because Trump is the only guy on this planet who is as big a narcissist as him, he's hurt and he feels persecuted because of all this. And he's such a narcissist that he needs the whole world looking at him and praising him.

We get ALL of that. It's sad.

But that doesn't mean we're gonna take his racist bullshit seriously for even a minute.

You have to develop the ability to see someone who's full of shit and call him out on it immediately without waffling.

Edited by Leo Gura

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Musk is not an idiot.

Kanye is actually fairly insightful if you completely ignore about 80% of the shit he says.

Musk's care is the world.

Kanye's care getting those Kardashian cheeks back.

They are not the same.

In Tate we trust

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's completely obvious what Kanye's situation is. He has bipolar, he is very visionary and creative, he lost his wife to a white boy with a 10 inch cock, some white business guys screwed him over in big business deals, and his head is full of right-wing mind-herpes, and he loves Trump because Trump is the only guy on this planet who is as big a narcissist as him.

We get ALL of that. It's sad.

But that doesn't mean we're gonna take his racist bullshit seriously for even a minute.

This.

Although my 2 cents;

In a funny way, my sneaking suspicion on why this all has started, is most definitely because of that 10” dick his wife had been taking—publicly, on the world stage—for everyone to see and know.  Some men snap when this type of shit happens to them (a better lover coming along, getting discarded to the side like a piece of trash, knowing the other guy has a bigger dick, etc etc).

This is more apparent because he has been bringing up Pete’s dick in almost every interview.  I bet you he thinks Pete Davidson is Jewish or he was some agent sent by whatever spaghetti monster Jewish Illuminati thing he believes in, to fuck his wife and ruin his family.

Edited by hoodrow trillson

I dont want to do this but something tells me I have to. Treat this not as an argument but rather confession. While doing this I am also confronting myself.

What if there was a legit ground for the issue BUT it doesnt have to be bound to any specific ethnicity. Formula is simple. People in power + ingroup preference.

As an example systematic racism works the same way. Right? White people who are in power want to keep that power so they team up with the closest looking guy with the closest background to his own (in simplified terms).

So I believe from here comes the entire notion of antisemitism or anti anything that is in power. This is how it makes sense to so many people. Because they would do the same thing. Can we address that or keep bashing Kanye?

2 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

This.

Although my 2 cents;

In a funny way, my sneaking suspicion on why this all has started, is most definitely because of that 10” dick his wife had been taking—publicly, on the world stage—for everyone to see and know.  Some men snap when this type of shit happens to them (a better lover coming along, getting discarded to the side like a piece of trash, knowing the other guy has a bigger dick, etc etc).

This is more apparent because he has been bringing up Pete’s dick in almost every interview.  I bet you he thinks Pete Davidson is Jewish or he was some agent sent by whatever spaghetti monster Jewish Illuminati thing he believes in, to fuck his wife and ruin his family.

Pete Davidson has bpd, maybe that's what it's all about anyway. Classic wars between bpd and bipolar. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

1 minute ago, Zedman said:

I dont want to do this but something tells me I have to. Treat this not as an argument but rather confession. While doing this I am also confronting myself.

What if there was a legit ground for the issue BUT it doesnt have to be bound to any specific ethnicity. Formula is simple. People in power + ingroup preference.

As an example systematic racism works the same way. Right? White people who are in power want to keep that power so they team up with the closest looking guy with the closest background to his own (in simplified terms).

So I believe from here comes the entire notion of antisemitism or anti anything that is in power. This is how it makes sense to so many people. Because they would do the same thing. Can we address that or keep bashing Kanye?

This entire thread was controlled opposition if you didn't know. :P

♡✸♡.

@StarStruck

56 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Kanye is possessed by the devil. You can literally see it in his eyes. He lives in hell and is hell-bent in spreading it. He is so stupid that he is doing a bad job and he comes off as a clown. The devil will continue until Kanye is destroyed.

I'm a bit surprised that you'd side with Andrew Tate on the hustler's lifestyle and his version of masculine values, but when Kanye West, a man who has religious and more traditional values, gets criticized here, you are not that quick to try and give some explanation as to why he may be right with 20% of what he's saying. You'd defend Andrew Tate getting canceled, but not Kanye West?

Yes, Kanye West likely has bipolar, and so does The Game. Despite his bipolar, The Game came after Eminem with his diss track, and bodied him:

And what from Eminem? 4 months and counting, he hides behind his fans and stans and is too afraid to rap battle against the Game. If this was real life, Eminem would be called a cuck and a coward for letting this slide. Jesus! ?

But that aside, due to Kanye West's narcissism and bipolar thinking, he's largely incoherent. If he was a bit normal and talked clearly and made some coherent sense, then he could make an interesting case, but now it's just ramblings of a mad man, a mad man with mad level musical skills.  

Edited by Danioover9000

17 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

This.

Although my 2 cents;

Pete Davidson's dick is a Jew :D

Edited by Leo Gura

20 minutes ago, lxlichael said:

The positive of Kanye would have

Kanye as president would be worse than Trump.

I would literally tell every one of my followers to vote for Trump over Kanye.

This guy is not qualified to manage a Starbucks.

If Kanye was elected president he would set back blacks in America 30 years. No black man would ever be elected again for a century. Not just in America, but in any part of the Western world. It would be train-wreck worse than Trump.

He would not even be able to finish his term, the military chiefs would kick him out for the insane things he tells them.

Edited by Leo Gura