Ramu

Alien Consciousness

16 posts in this topic

Im not sure where Leo is going with this Alien Consciousness thing.  I'm still blown away by the solipsism thing...but anyway...when you realize you are God....isn't that pretty much a realization that you're only cosplaying a human....which means you're not really a human...but that you are God... absolute solipsism....where is he going with this whole alien thing..wouldn't it be alien by default?

@Ramu dont think about hierachy, like something deeper than God realizations. 

He just describes states of consciousness

@Ramu if you meditate hard enough you can realize yourself as a crystal where your head is and its just reflecting reality out of it. Look down at your body and where the darkness of your head is is just 5d mind reflecting reality out of it.

I know what you guys are saying.  Here's my point....God wants to cosplay as me...and from an absolute solipsism viewpoint that's correct...all it wants to do is be a Ramu.  And it is.  Otherwise I'd be E.T.  Somewhat silly, but I understand that my True Self is NOT human....so is that the "alien" consciousness?  ...

Somewhat off topic...but if psychedelics could get me there somehow, it sure would be nice if the United States Government would fucking LEGALIZE them.  To make matters stickier, Leo won't allow the topic of sourcing...so aside from ordering Brazilian tree bark and extracting dmt that way, and aside from going to the dark web (and getting arrested by federal agents)...it seems we're at a standstill.  I happen to know a few people where I can acquire them...but not too many people I know have 5 meo or al-lad or 5 meo malt laying about....so aside from all this how the hell would anyone progress to Leo's levels of everything is hush hush and we can't even fucking talk about it?  WTF?

There is no such thing as alien. There is only you. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

So then what the heck is he talking about....or is he just being clever?

If God is happy cosplaying Ramu why would I want to spend thousands on a course to be an alien Consciousness?  Why would I want to explore insanity?  Most people have to earn a living (and by the way that doesn't mean that by default that we're all slave wage earners....I make a decent wage working for the US Government)....so the risk in doing this is wasting money and losing my job.  No thank you.  I'm enlightened enough to know that's a stupid and irresponsible choice.

Nor would anyone I presume.  Are his "teachings" going off the rails, or what?

5 minutes ago, Ramu said:

Nor would anyone I presume.  Are his "teachings" going off the rails, or what?

The question is, what do you want? what is your path, where do you want to deepen. most people are in spirituality to stop suffering. later, when you more or less stop suffering, you keep going deeper because it is the truth, and if you fall in love with the truth, you align yourself with it, little by little, detaching yourself from everything egoic. the current leo teachings do not go that way. those of the past yes, but the leo 2.0 seems to be going down innovative paths that practically no one in the world is going to travel. Maybe in the future yes.  I would listen to him out of curiosity and follow my own path

@Ramu I would really like experience insanity. If I have the guarantee before to come back to normal

I experienced insane things in real life. But I was not feeling going insane. I want that feeling just for the experience 

Edited by OBEler

Just do what you feel called to do.. Leo is sharing some of the possibilities. But it shouldn't be hard to fathom that if you go to the Godhead repeatedly it actually means you're looking for/open to being something else/God and exploring those aside from being the Ramu avatar/current experience, just for the sake of it. It can also reveal more about "yourself" and your growth trajectories too.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Think of it like this: Consciousness is obviously capable of being a human. You experience that. Consciousness is also capable of being a kangaroo. Well, likewise, consciousness is capable of being an alien. So the only question that remains is: What is the experience of being an alien intelligence like? You don't know. But you could.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Think of it like this: Consciousness is obviously capable of being a human. You experience that. Consciousness is also capable of being a kangaroo. Well, likewise, consciousness is capable of being an alien. So the only question that remains is: What is the experience of being an alien intelligence like? You don't know. But you could.

Leo, so we will eventually experience everything for infinity right? So why do we asume that we will be other human beings, taxi drivers, cats and so on. Why so focused on our current realm beings - if there is infinity alien creatures and so on? 

I guess I just feel better if I know I will experience other being forms and not „(just)“ trillion of human forms ? sounds more exciting.

On 10/25/2022 at 4:28 AM, Leo Gura said:

What is the experience of being an alien intelligence like?

can't we experience this in a quick salvia divinorum trip