Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elton

On the Hero's journey

1 post in this topic

So today I have got little bit more clarity on my vision, The insight about this vision which is different from the earlier visions I had is that this is highly dynamic and really really broad and wide, the vision of transformation in all areas, it took me so many years to actually form this grandiose vision cause it's not just about one aspect it's about the good life, about emotions, success travel, life purpose, understanding the psychological evolution and using it to understand the people I deal with, life skills like charisma, leadership, funniness... fuck this is totally a vision I could spent my entire life working on, things in my vision are things where I can work  on each aspect every day for many years. It's scary cause it's so broad like I can just take 1 subset of a subset and it may take so many years to master it. It's totally worth it, I guess this is more of a meta vision but it's scary, it so big, it's so dynamic I created a notebook called vision on one note and it has so many aspects to it, it is like brining it all together maybe it not a 10 year vision maybe 30 years but I so want this to be achieved in the next 10 years, fuck how! ? can't connect the dots at the moment. is it possible to master life in 10 years having collected the theory little by little in the last 8 years? it took me so much time to realize and connect the dots at least document it, will it ever happen, I want to achieve it as early as possible I wish I stared doing all this when I was 13 years old, i would have definitely been at a different place.

Maybe I must follow the one thing strategy on each of these and keep doing it for the next 10 years. going small is the key to going big.

Untitled.png