Barna

Having An Infinity Experience While Dreaming

17 posts in this topic

Has anybody here experienced infinity while dreaming? If yes, how can you induce it? 

Today was my second time fully experiencing it while sleeping and this time I induced it consciously. In my dream I was looking at a fractal-energy image, there was a golden fractal-eagle in the bottom-right quarter of the image. The style was very similar to the style of Martin Ball's visionary art. A word appeared in my mind: "Infinity", and I breathed it in with a deep (and fast) inhale. And then almost immediately I experienced infinity. 

Do you know any other method how to induce this experience?

4 hours ago, Barna said:

5-MeO-DMT. Just that it'll be real infinity, not imagined one. :P

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

9 hours ago, Azrael said:

5-MeO-DMT. Just that it'll be real infinity, not imagined one. :P

I know, I had breakthroughs with 5meo, but I want to experience it even in my sleep, why not? :D 

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Barna What was infinity like?

I link my trip report here, the infinity while dreaming was very similar.

Your actually experiencing infinity right now, just drop all the thoughts and judgements which limit your perception.

10 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

Your actually experiencing infinity right now, just drop all the thoughts and judgements which limit your perception.

Like it's that easy... :))  Can you do it?

Actually had a dream related to infinity this night. I was looking at a void and I could project these concepts of art into it and multiply it by as much as I want, and I could project a lot, into different ways, and I had this realization that this can be just infinite and fear came up. xD

I'm sure it was tiny in comparison to a 5-MeO breakthrough and it wasn't actually really a special experience in terms of ultimate feeling but I am having tears in my eyes writing this, so mystical still.

Principium Nexus said:

1 hour ago, Barna said:

Like it's that easy... :))  Can you do it?

If it would be that easy, the people of this world wouldnt be stuck with their egos anymore and monks wouldnt need years of meditation practice.

I write advice not to convert you to my "truth" but for you in hope that something resonates and you are able to further develop your own "truth"

It's all perspective, just look around you. You are already in infinity, maybe it looks like finite space but it's an on-going continiuum. If you stop reflecting up the past and future you become the stream which is all and everywhere. You don't even need to meditate to experience this since it will only project change while their is none.

What do you think you are experiencing now? It's nature is in noway finite.

@Principium Nexus you are right, it's beautiful to be aware of the infinite in the everyday perceptions. :) 

However I'm sure that you can be aware that you are ignoring tho topic we are talking about.
You are talking about infinity in the calmness of acceptance of the present moment.
However, we are talking about infinity in the ecstasy. In the infinity of the ecstasy there is no body, no thought, no emotion, just infinity. There is even no thought about "how beautiful it is". :) 

In other words, this is grownup talk here, come back after you have tried 5meo. :D 

@Barna So to get back to your initial question. You are asking of a method to experience infinity again in your dreams I suppose?

I guess no one can tell you the right method for you. I guess only you can find out. Maybe think about what was it in the dream that led you to infinity? Maybe try to direct your dreams to the urge to experience it again. If you have a dream that goes there, try to breathe it in again like you did before. 

It seems like you already found a way how to do it, you just dont understand it. Do you really have to understand it?

Dont be disappointed if it doesnt work tonight. I guess it only works if the circumstances are aligned.

I cant look into your mind, and even if I could I probably wouldnt be able to analyse and understand you. This is just what I came up with by trying to help.

Edited by Santhiphap

I write advice not to convert you to my "truth" but for you in hope that something resonates and you are able to further develop your own "truth"

Some people teach how to lucid dream or astral travel. I thought maybe there could be a catalyst for the infinity experience as well... :) 

@Barna Yeah it's certainly a different kind haha. Haven't tried 5-meo yet but I did have a complete ego death where I just dissolved. But you are talking about dreams, you mean like recalling your 5-meo experience?

The vibratory complex of thought which you are expressing is not accurate for describing my experience. :D  I didn't "recall" the experience in the dream, it was not a memory. I experienced it.

I was not in the dream anymore when I experienced infinity. From the infinity experience I slowly came back to the waking state.

@Barna

20 hours ago, Barna said:

Visit a black hole. A black hole's event horizon first breaks down all matter (ego). Than once deep inside the black hole all that exists is infinity, the singularity (God). A place of absolute calm. A white hole if you will.

I'm kind of stretching the imagination with the black hole. But at the same time the similarities are remarkable when you think about it.

Could 5Meo open sort of a black hole in consciousness that is the gateway to the infinite singularity?