Peace and Love

Repeating Numbers Everywhere! 1111, 3333, 5555, 7777

28 posts in this topic

Hey Actualized.org Family!

I've been seeing repeating numbers on a regular basis for the last few months: clocks, license plates, while working at the cash register,etc.  I've been told by spiritual teachers that supposedly it is a form communication from angels or the spirit world, or aka an expansion of consciousness.  Has anyone else experienced this?

In trading these numbers hold some psychological value so they have some sort of deeper meaning. 11:11 something I see often but maybe my mind is unconciously spotting them and then making me aware, while other numbers it stays unconcious. In geometry/symbolic mathmatics these numbers represent a certain stage of the universe unfolding, somewhat like a flower. You can find a lot about it online.

I've seen references to what these number mean, and I even have a book on it.  But I'm wondering anyone else has experience this as well.

@Peace and Love repeating numbers is helpful?  I'm working on completly shutting my mind off and only concentrating of direct experience of physical reality within the framework of the body (Vipassana) 

The universe has its natural flow. When you align yourself with that flow you will spot these obvious things. Outside of the flow people refer to it as miracles, coincidences, answer on a prayer from god, higher beings etc. doesn't really matter what you call it. 

When you are in this flow (out of ego mode), you see these connections, you are living your life from them because they show you what to do or what you you did was right. 

You are of course the universe. It is just consciousness. You are tapping in to that flow. Nothing can go wrong when you are there. 

Had tons of these numbers, very recently as well and it had significant meaning to EXACTLY the type of thing I was doing. So, this is no bullshit at all. But whether its angels, demons or God, doesn't matter. It is very real :) 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

@Peace and Love Yes I've been seeing these numbers a lot lately too, from personal experience I think it has to do with what you are focusing on. For me I've been pretty miserable at my job so I'm looking around for something else while I'm figuring out my life purpose and repeating numbers seem to pop up whenever I think about just quitting. I also seem to wake up in the middle of the night a lot and when I look over at the clock it usually says 3:33, not sure if that means anything but it gets pretty weird when it happens over and over again haha

@Bebop @Trond   The numbers were out of control today again! lol  I was in my car and my millage said 101111. I don't know how I do it, I'm not even trying at this point...every time I look at the clock it will say, 11:11. or 3:33.  Even when I rang stuff up at the cash register it was getting crazy. lol  $4.44.  I was seeing a lot of 7's this week. Sometimes it would be like $37.37, or the time would be 10:10.   I know I'm not being paranoid, because I've had days where I would completely not see any repeating numbers at all.

Because of my holistic nature, I follow a lot of Doreen Virtue's stuff.  http://www.angeltherapy.com/numbers-result/333

Been seeing a lot of 11:11, but not so much other numbers.  Don't know a whole lot about numerology but I believe it it supposed to mean essentially "listen!"

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2012/08/angel-number-1111.html

"The repeating number 1 sequence (in all it’s forms) is most often the first sequence that appears to many people.  Once the 1111 is acknowledged, the number sequence changes to another combination along with new messages, life experiences, directions and opportunities."

Hmmn.  It was all coinciding with a few moments of synchronicity but that's gone for the time being. 

Edited by Whywolf

@Peace and Love Damn, girl you got it going! :D 

Yeah, had crazy days like that too. Especially when I first realised what the meaning of these was. I think you kinda manifest the numbers a bit at a certain point. They come with a deeper meaning when you least expect them though, and when you're not really doing anything to "make them appear". 

Not just numbers, but all sorts of seemingly random events. There are no coincidences. You are the one making them appear in a sense, not "you" as in ego, but you as in universe/consciousness, when you're aligned with the flow. You see patterns and the meaning reveals in time. 

Just stop for a minute and think about what you're doing in those moments, before them, try to see the connections between the moments. It is a very fascinating way of living. Ever since I started following them I can't think of anything that has been wrong(not in a dualistic way right/wrong). 

Everything just seems to fit in perfect place when I look back at everything that has led me to where I am now and its getting deeper and deeper. It's like being the spectator of my own story, haha. The best movie ever, right? :D 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life

@Whywolf Yeah, listen to what is being presented to you. It's always right in your face. When you see it it's like an instant "jaw-dropper". The more you get used to it though, it's just another way of living. But still, freakin awesome :) 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life

@Trond I almost posted that previous comment at 11:11, but caught the time before hand, sped up what I was writing and left it at 11:10.

Take that universe.

@Trond @Whywolf   I'm definitely paying attention to my thoughts now when this happens.

From what I read 11:11 is like saying watch your thoughts, because they are manifesting what you are thinking.

444 if you believe in angels, means that they are with you at this time supposedly from a source I've read.

The 777's are pretty rare, but they usually happen when I'm on the right path.  I'm thinking in the line of God Consciousness. When I think with out the ego, and focus on serving and loving other people the numbers have a tendency to pop up at some point. Yesterday I was thinking this way and I saw 777 on a license plate...I was like are you FREAKING KIDDING ME?!? lol

I've noticed 1337 a lot since my Call of Duty days.  I remember it being on a train in the CoD game and someone told me it meant "Leet" as in Lethal or something like that.  Since then I'd just so happen to look at the clock the minute it strikes 13:37 some days.  It has to do with the subconscious I believe, just picking up on familiar numbers that stand out to you.  You don't see it, but you subconscious does making you pay attention to it.  Same applies for the numbers 69 and 420..they've been giving a meaning so we recognize them more.  They don't appear any more than random groups of numbers either, it's just that we pick up on familiar grouped numbers like 911.

Other than that, I don't believe they have any other significant meaning.

Also quit reading the first google search results page you find. xD

@Evilwave Heddy That's what I thought for the longest time, too - already looked into apophenia vs. synchronicity for clarification.
I'm thinking numerology can be both apophenia or synchronicity, depending on who is or how it is being interpreted and other experiences the person might be having.
Usually when interested in something like this, I'll read the first 10-20 pages on Google - a lot of it is usually the same information, look it up on Youtube, record my experiences and ask questions from other folks.

@Peace and Love Yeah you're right, reading about these numbers atm.
"Words create form"
Keep forgetting that...

Not sure what I believe about angels quite yet, don't know about their history or have any experience with them, personally.  It's certainly another thing to look into at some point.

Have you noticed other synchronicities in your life as well, along with these angel numbers you have been seeing that really stand out for you?  I've also noticed that thinking outside of the Ego seems to produce most of these moments.

@see_on_see @Whywolf

I've had synchronicity happen multiple times for years, and even before I saw repeating numbers.   I've changed my spiritual and religious beliefs multiple times throughout my life during personal development and I've noticed this synchronicity take place. I used to be a heavy law of attraction junky. I would think about things I wanted answers to, and I would just go through out the day and I would find answers randomly in different spots without even trying.  Sometimes I would see patterns. A lot of it has been recently with actualized.org surprisingly.  I've had my moments where I wanted to take a break from this site and work on other things and I kept feeling like I was being drawn back to here.  Like there was something that I needed to learn.  I kept getting the name Leo in multiple places throughout the coming days, and it was just plain WEIRD.  For example my mom gave me the ninja turtle LEO- Leonardo for Christmas! Than I would go into work and there would be this lady checking out with purchases, and the kid's name was Leo! lol  And Leo is not a popular name! Then I had this random conversation about horoscopes with this lady and she was LEO!!!!  WTF? lol When Leo released this new video that just came out..I was having this pattern with POST-ITS!  My mom asked if she could borrow post-it notes.  I was at my hypnosis job and my instructor was showing me this business advertising card thing that had post-its in it.  Then I go home a few hours later and watch Leo's video and it's talking about POST-Its! lol   Ok I get it now....I'll carry a to do list or some post it notes so I can get everything I need done! lol

This morning I slept in and I woke up at 12:22.  Then I went hiking later and drove back home and I looked at the clock again...lol.....2:22.  Seriously I'm not making this shit up! lol  

I have a pretty good idea what my intuition is trying to tell me. So I guess it's trying to get my attention and to focus on what's important right now, enlightenment, consciousness, healing, bringing balance back into my life. 

4 hours ago, Peace and Love said:

@see_on_see @Whywolf

I've had synchronicity happen multiple times for years, and even before I saw repeating numbers.   I've changed my spiritual and religious beliefs multiple times throughout my life during personal development and I've noticed this synchronicity take place. I used to be a heavy law of attraction junky. I would think about things I wanted answers to, and I would just go through out the day and I would find answers randomly in different spots without even trying.  Sometimes I would see patterns. A lot of it has been recently with actualized.org surprisingly.  I've had my moments where I wanted to take a break from this site and work on other things and I kept feeling like I was being drawn back to here.  Like there was something that I needed to learn.  I kept getting the name Leo in multiple places throughout the coming days, and it was just plain WEIRD.  For example my mom gave me the ninja turtle LEO- Leonardo for Christmas! Than I would go into work and there would be this lady checking out with purchases, and the kid's name was Leo! lol  And Leo is not a popular name! Then I had this random conversation about horoscopes with this lady and she was LEO!!!!  WTF? lol When Leo released this new video that just came out..I was having this pattern with POST-ITS!  My mom asked if she could borrow post-it notes.  I was at my hypnosis job and my instructor was showing me this business advertising card thing that had post-its in it.  Then I go home a few hours later and watch Leo's video and it's talking about POST-Its! lol   Ok I get it now....I'll carry a to do list or some post it notes so I can get everything I need done! lol

This morning I slept in and I woke up at 12:22.  Then I went hiking later and drove back home and I looked at the clock again...lol.....2:22.  Seriously I'm not making this shit up! lol  

I have a pretty good idea what my intuition is trying to tell me. So I guess it's trying to get my attention and to focus on what's important right now, enlightenment, consciousness, healing, bringing balance back into my life. 

Haha you might be overthinking the similarities but who knows, maybe there is some connection in there the universe is trying to get you to see :P There have been a few times where I've pondered a question and then randomly pick up a book and the answer would be right on the page I'm looking at