kamwalker

Lamar Odom on Kobe Bryant telling him about the afterlife

6 posts in this topic

I agree a lot with those words lately after my last mushroom trip. I feel like anyone expecting that it's all perpetual bliss will be very mistaken. Enjoy the human life you have right now. You might not realize how good you have it. 

Edited by kamwalker

I’m skeptical. Lamar Odom isn’t exactly a highly spiritually developed individual.

Anyone can have a dream about Kobe… but certainly interesting. Thanks for sharing. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

2 hours ago, King Merk said:

I’m skeptical. Lamar Odom isn’t exactly a highly spiritually developed individual.

Anyone can have a dream about Kobe… but certainly interesting. Thanks for sharing. 

How would you know that? Dude literally died and came back to life. 

@kamwalker most highly conscious individuals don’t struggle with drug addictions.

Also just by listening to him talk I get that impression.

Hey, I could be wrong but as a diehard Lakers fan I’ve been following him for the last 10+ years and highly developed spiritual vibes are not what I get haha 

1 hour ago, King Merk said:

@kamwalker most highly conscious individuals don’t struggle with drug addictions.

Also just by listening to him talk I get that impression.

Hey, I could be wrong but as a diehard Lakers fan I’ve been following him for the last 10+ years and highly developed spiritual vibes are not what I get haha 

The mistake you're making there is assuming someone needs to be "spiritual" in order to have spiritual insights or fit some sort of description of it. Someone struggling with addiction literally has no bearing on how "conscious" I view them. Mike Tyson was about as far from spiritual as you can get. Everyone has different insights they can share based on their experiences in life and that's how you learn about it. 

@kamwalker correct, Mike Tyson was very far from spirituality when he was younger. That’s no longer the case and it’s obvious when you listen to him.

I remain skeptical of Lamar Odom’s dream as a deep spiritual insight.