Hardkill

Leo, couldn't a 4 day work week actually make a company more competitive?

26 posts in this topic

I work four 10 hour shifts at my current job. I love the schedule.

Still put my 40 hours a week in while have plenty of time on the weekends to pursue my side endeavors :D 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

The number of people that complain about the completely reasonable 40 hour work week is shocking.  Must be a bunch of lazy people that have zero discipline in life and don't understand what's needed for an economic system to grow and progress.  Naive and petulant whiny-ness. 

Wants to live in a comfortable technological wonder, yet only has the drive to work an easy 32 hour job every week.

Life is built on sacrifices, so are great countries and economies.  

@Heart of Space You've just decided to fully unleash the right-winger in you lately, eh?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Heart of Space You've just decided to fully unleash the right-winger in you lately, eh?

If that position is right wing, I guess.

Still pretty moderate left.  

22 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

what's needed for an economic system to grow and progress. 

Frankly I don't care about the growth of the current economic system. It doesn't mean that I don't care about the economic system at all, I care about having a good economic system that serves all the living creatures who are living in this planet, that includes humans, animals, the environment itself. But as long the economic system doesn't do that, I don't care much about its growth and survival. What I see is that the current economic system is very flawed, it exists independently of human nature, needs, and the environment, it's very exploitive of anything, like a cancer. It's funny for me that people want it to grow even more. 

In my opinion the most reasonable thing to do is not to grow faster and faster but to slow down. Where the hell is everyone rushing for?

Let Love In

The great thing to sacrifice is your justification to work for your survival