Holykael

A radical implication of solipsism

25 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2022 at 7:27 AM, Holykael said:

It is not the conscious part of me that is pretending. It's the unconscious which I have no control over. God should not exist. It's an atrocity...

I'm willing to take responsibility for everything but nothing happens. The sick game must go on.

There is no one to take responsibility. don’t be too hard on your self ?
Just look inward.

You need to come to a realization how mind construct ego. When you have a slight clue, I promise things will get better. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't know. Here for me there is a problem with the timeline. you are the absolute void that it is, and you are creating this intricate movie because you want to and you can. for expression, love and play. death is an illusion in the sense that life as you perceive it is too. what you are is neither born nor dies. So saying when you die doesn't make sense because "when" is a creation, a special effect. all reincarnations are now, everything is now. in my opinion, when you die the entire cosmos dies. We all die at the same time. all lives in this universe are simultaneous and end simultaneously, the timeline is a fiction. when your particular movie ends, it's the big blackout, the end of this universe. time to start another work of divine creation I guess. a cosmos of eons and trillions of galaxies is a breath of god. the power of infinity goes beyond any idea. what we are is more than we can imagine. The difficult thing to understand is: why for me the reality i this pov right now? my perception is that what you are is a limiter that limits infinity to your concrete experience, with which it could be said that your pov seems to be the only thing there is because it really is ... but on the other hand this is not the case . I don't know if this can be understood mentally, they say yes, let's see.

Thanks again for your insights, much appreciated :)

i mean honestly I dont blame you man, we play these games and to what end, you make up the rules but the apparent ego is powerless, and then we are supposed to enjoy it, i mean dont get me wrong there is a beautiful balance to life, but doesnt mean i have to/like/love all the terrible shit and the only way out is a psychedelic? or meditating for a bagillion hours? or a horrificly painful suicide, seems like im a shit designer.

46 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

i mean dont get me wrong there is a beautiful balance to life, but doesnt mean i have to/like/love all the terrible shit and the only way out is a psychedelic? or meditating for a bagillion hours? or a horrificly painful suicide, seems like im a shit designer.

My thoughts exactly xD

2 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

seems like im a shit designer.

Yeah, the design is quite sadistic. A hard game, no mercy, a lot of traps, deads ends. We have to play it seriously, using all that we have.