The Mystical Man

Share Sad Music

65 posts in this topic

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Please share more sad music. I need it. ?

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@Something Funny Nice. Thank you.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Edited by The Mystical Man

Gets me every time.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

xfcgyao.jpg

I won't wake
A wealthy man someday
'Cause the sun don't follow me

I won't wake
Without a song to sing
Nothing to some
Everything to me

In my worst
I'll do my best
To make it seem
Like I am happy