Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saraaa

Feeling joy

3 posts in this topic

How to feel joy in every moment without any external thing ?...is it realy possible ?

It is. You gotta drop everything from your past, every projection of your future, and sit in the present moment. Easier said than done. Not something that I’ve mastered at all. But I’ve had bouts of it from time to time. That doesn’t mean forget your past as in lose it from memory. It just means drop it. As in realise it doesn’t matter, neither does the future. And sit in the very present moment moment as if it’s all that exists. And ironically, it is ?. Not sure you’d feel too much joy if that present moment has you being punched in the face or something mind ?. So yea it’s a very difficult thing. As Leo would probably say, it requires awakening. Then maybe that punch could feel joyful also haha. It’s definitely possible though. If there’s a human who ever masters it, send them to me ?

it is completely realistic. what takes you away from the joy of being is your mind. realize what your mind is, understand in depth how it acts. detach yourself from the mind, and that's it.