Leo Gura

So.... I Achieved Insanity

210 posts in this topic

@Breakingthewall I don't know what's happening to Leo but I hope he comes out of it.   Then again - that is my bias. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Breakingthewall I don't know what's happening to Leo but I hope he comes out of it.   Then again - that is my bias. 

hard to understand. exploration compulsion. We'll see where it leads. waiting for that poem about insanity 

It's funny how every time Leo experiences something new in his trips, he says "you have no idea what consciousness is until you've experienced ...".

But every time before that new experience he's confident he knows what consciousness is.

It looks like a game of always being higher than everybody else spiritually.

Just now, vladorion said:

It's funny how every time Leo experiences something new in his trips, he says "you have no idea what consciousness is until you've experienced ...".

But every time before that new experience he's confident he knows what consciousness is.

Be careful here. Your skepticism will be your undoing.  And it has been.  Leo spat a lot of good stuff before he went off the deep end. You can get enlightened if you listen to it.  What happened is he wanted enlightenment so badly - without drugs- that he has taken so much it has taken him to a place where he now has to retreat from.  But if you continue to close your mind to the truths that have been said from the original teachings you will remain closed off to Truth.   And hey, no skin off my back  ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

If the depth is infinite, where is the difference between a level or another? None. It's like a game. It is not spirituality, it is psychonautics. legit if you like it. real spirituality imo is aligning your life completely with the absolute, open your energetic channels, stop being an ego, free yourself. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Insanity doesn't exist.  It is the same as unconsciousness.   It's a concept in your mind 

Oh it definitely exists.

For someone who's supposedly gone off the deep end, I make more sense than most of ya'll. How come?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Tahuti said:

Stealing occult insights or just reached where those have also reached?

Aleister Crowley was a psychonaut. Crowley speaks in depth of 'Absolute Insanity'. 

20221023_170002.jpg

Meh, I tried, but I cannot be bothered to read through all of Crowley's occult nonsense.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh it definitely exists.

For someone who's supposedly gone off the deep end, I make more sense than most of ya'll. How come?

For you to know it exists is sanity. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The fact that you are talking to yourself, fucking yourself and there is no other than yourself by itself is pretty fucking insane, in and of itself. 

17 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

The fact that you are talking to yourself, fucking yourself and there is no other than yourself by itself is pretty fucking insane, in and of itself. 

Thats still sanity  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

48 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

For you to know it exists is sanity. 

By your logic, if someone claims to have seen Bigfoot, Bigfoot cannot exist because they are not looking at him at this very moment.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

By your logic, is someone claims to have seen Bigfoot, Bigfoot cannot exist because they are not looking at him at this moment.

Precisely.    Throw logic out dude - you just exposed its limitations 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I dig this Leo, I have no objections here. Going insane can actually be a very liberating experience and it can often resemble a form of catharsis and promote/accelerate spiritual purification & clarity. 

I think it's healthy to lose some control at times. To unclench and let go and that is often a necessary ingredient to achieving insanity. Sometimes we need to lose our mind in order to find it again. Or maybe in order to find what was missing all along. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Leo Gura What spiritual value did you gain from the experience?

Edited by LSD-Rumi

That 1 hour was never captured on camera because...... xD,..... (fill in the Blanks) 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Precisely.    Throw logic out dude - you just exposed its limitations 

Are you sure you're not insane? ;)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If I wasn't ide be insane. Note: "i would be insane"..the i signifies it is relative and not an Absolute...... I've experienced mental illnesses and the source of OCD is doubt and uncertainty.   But there is still a sense of someone who is experiencing the insanity.  Which is still sanity   At the end of the day you were conscious of it. Which brought it into existence as a concept.  You are God.  So if you aren't conscious of something directly it simply doesn't exist.  This is shocking and not something we want to hear but it cannot be escaped.  I've tried every which way to escape myself and I cannot.  To escape Consciousness. Infinity cannot escape itself. It's its only limitation and even then that is something it imagines   it's too infinite  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What is insanity? Define it.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

8 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Insanity doesn't exist.  It is the same as unconsciousness.   It's a concept in your mind 

Exactly!  He's not making any sense!  He's gone insane!!

On 21/10/2022 at 11:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

So, I decided to focus my consciousness on understanding and experiencing insanity.

And then I broke through into an actual domain of insanity. Spent about an hour there.

You really have no idea what consciousness is until you've experienced insanity.

Drugs?  No drugs?  Schizo yet?  How Schizo?

If you reply with a dickpic, then I'll know you've actually gone insane.

Edited by thisintegrated