Leo Gura

So.... I Achieved Insanity

210 posts in this topic

On 21/10/2022 at 5:47 PM, Hojo said:

God is madness but we all must be careful because there is a pit in madness that you will never be able to get out of even after death of the body. This is a very dangerous game 

@Leo Gura @Hojo Please explain this further. Can you share your experience with this? What do you mean you cant get out of it even after death of the body?

Dude. The outside world is a mess and now I discover more stuff about Truth and the inner world that just makes it more stressful than it had to be. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I think there’s too much risk involved with this specific experiment.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

47 minutes ago, integral said:

I think there’s too much risk involved with this specific experiment.

It’s not really an experiment. It’s pot luck at these doses and frequency. 

Leo’s desire to keep pushing this further and further is dangerous (for the body). It’s a bit like a death wish, isn’t it? 

At some point, he will push it too far. Maybe he already has. He wants to. 

One cannot generally spot how much insanity is in one’s own resting / default state.

Don’t try this at home.

It shouldn’t need to be said really, but… everything in moderation. Actually, understanding moderation is the real achievement and the real superpower. That is where the ego dissolves - in surrender to what is. Not in addiction to novelty.

Ego, left to run amok, will always carry people to extremes and into the realm of addiction.

Having a “passion for truth” is an excuse. It gives the ego somewhere to hide and metastasise.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

6 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Leo Gura

But arent all these spiritual masters, sadhguru, ralston, tolle already in that same space of so called insanity? 

Not at all.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 21-10-2022 at 2:05 PM, Leo Gura said:

Oh, I tried all right. Was not accident.

Why did you try though? Isn't life enough difficult enough as it is?

In Tate we trust

Id love to hear an accurate definition of insanity because the concept can have subjective interpretations. Do you mean going mentally crazy?

I experienced some sort of insanity while tripping on diphenhydramine.

I’d have full blown conversations with groups of people who weren’t there.

I remember spending 20 minutes sitting in my chair and typing a paper for my college course only to then realize that my laptop was never in front of me.

I’d talk to walls and respond to my friends in a sort of English like gibberish that they couldn’t decipher.

I’d also undulate between being as heavy as a boulder to as light as a feather which was tortuous when it came time to move my body.

Most annoying & physically uncomfortable trips of my life were on diphenhydramine. I do not recommend unless you’re into torturing yourself (in the name of conscious exploration).

I’ve also experienced an entirely different kind of “insanity” on LSD

I’ll start loosing control of my mind & body and forget who or what I was.

It’s like the most intense feeling of being lost ever. Like the perception of central grounding in who & what I am will start dissolving away completely. But not exactly ego death because there’s still a sort of non localish sense of self.

Think of being so lost that you can’t tell the difference between up/down or left/right. You can’t remember your name, life, face or anything.

Idk if y’all would technically call that insanity but it sure felt like it to me. 

Edited by King Merk

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 10/21/2022 at 9:23 AM, Leo Gura said:

I'll prolly watch it some day but it's not a high priority for me.

45 minutes ago, King Merk said:

Diphenhydramine is a deliriant, very dangerous, like datura.

58 minutes ago, King Merk said:

I’d have full blown conversations with groups of people who weren’t there.

I remember spending 20 minutes sitting in my chair and typing a paper for my college course only to then realize that my laptop was never in front of me.

I’d talk to walls and respond to my friends in a sort of English like gibberish that they couldn’t decipher.

I’d also undulate between being as heavy as a boulder to as light as a feather which was tortuous when it came time to move my body.

Most annoying & physically uncomfortable trips of my life were on diphenhydramine. I do not recommend unless you’re into torturing yourself (in the name of conscious exploration).

I’ve also experienced an entirely different kind of “insanity” on LSD

I’ll start loosing control of my mind & body and forget who or what I was.

It’s like the most intense feeling of being lost ever. Like the perception of central grounding in who & what I am will start dissolving away completely. But not exactly ego death because there’s still a sort of non localish sense of self.

Think of being so lost that you can’t tell the difference between up/down or left/right. You can’t remember your name, life, face or anything.

Idk if y’all would technically call that insanity but it sure felt like it to me. 

Was that not traumatizing to you and how do you digest/ process these experiences afterwards?   Do you have a fear of death because of that?

20 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Diphenhydramine is a deliriant, very dangerous, like datura.

Yes, very dangerous.

I DO NOT recommend ?

@newbee I was able to shrug off the diphenhydramine trips as “weird hallucinations” about what “being crazy” is like. So they were actually a net positive for me because I was more grateful for my sanity afterwards

The more traumatizing thing for me in regards to the insanity had more to do with LSD.

Long story short I’ve watched a specific close friend completely black out and become “insane” on multiple trips.

For example,

I’ve seen him run down our neighbors in their cars at 6am yelling about Jesus (like a jehovas witness on steroid LOL).

I’ve seen him lose motor control of his body for over and hour and locked into a scary hyperventilation like state

I’ve also had to wrestle him down and physically restrain him in a bathroom as the cops searched our dorms in college during one of his blackout episodes

So whenever I feel that “non-locality” or feeling of lost-ness come on, I instantly flash back to looking into his eyes and seeing no one home.

Then I realize that’s what I’m diving into and it’s scary as fuck.

Defintely traumatizing but not in a death way.

Insanity is different from death. I’ve experienced real death on DMT before and it’s not the same.

Not sure how to explain it but insanity has its own flavor.

With regards to processing/integrating I’m just really grateful to have the brain chemistry I have now. To be able to fit into society and be normal and healthy

That said, due to these experiences I do have a much greater degree of empathy for those who are clinically “crazy” and/or mentally ill 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Not at all.

Welcome to level 5, Ive been waiting for you. When are we going to unite and design the universe, there is roughly 35-40 human years left

2 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Reminds me of childhood when we would watch movies. 

4 hours ago, King Merk said:

Yes, very dangerous.

I DO NOT recommend ?

@newbee I was able to shrug off the diphenhydramine trips as “weird hallucinations” about what “being crazy” is like. So they were actually a net positive for me because I was more grateful for my sanity afterwards

With regards to processing/integrating I’m just really grateful to have the brain chemistry I have now. To be able to fit into society and be normal and healthy

That said, due to these experiences I do have a much greater degree of empathy for those who are clinically “crazy” and/or mentally ill 

Yea I guess that's the best attitude to have afterwards, to be grateful for your sanity and ability to use your mind to focus on what you want and actually control your body and mind.

13 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Leo Gura @Hojo Please explain this further. Can you share your experience with this? What do you mean you cant get out of it even after death of the body?

Dude. The outside world is a mess and now I discover more stuff about Truth and the inner world that just makes it more stressful than it had to be. 

You can lose grip with the body it will be like falling into your mind and no way to come back to 3d reality. You will be stuck in 5d madness with no 3d body anymore. Nothing lasts forever tho but it will feel like it. If you can learn to control your emotion and stay not scared you might be okay tho. This is why we need to practice meditation its all about being able to stop your mind from telling you whats happening. We must understand we are not our body we are literally a bubble in a void with no one else to help. Except maybe Jesus. Jesus might be a like a bubble of awareness that God created to help the ones who have fallen so far and cannot reset themselves. Reality gets infinitely better and infinetly worse. We must learn to control our mind. They teach this because when we die we will be flung into the infinite fractal with just our base nature and no brain to reason ourselves out of terror or fear. But if you know how to remain calm you will transcend to 5d and have some control. If you want another body you will have to be able to forget everything and calm yourself down to enter. It will feel like purgatory but you can think and if you know how to stop thinking you will enter a new body easily. Say you get stabbed and are like im dying im dying nooo then you leave your body you will have no control over stopping this fear and insanity unless you know what you are and invisible being playing with itself.

Edited by Hojo

Insanity doesn't exist.  It is the same as unconsciousness.   It's a concept in your mind 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Insanity doesn't exist.  It is the same as unconsciousness.   It's a concept in your mind 

On 22/10/2022 at 11:49 AM, Kimmi said:

Agree, insanity is a relative concept. In an absolute level, there is nothing like sanity/insanity 

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Agree, insanity is a relative concept. In an absolute level, there is nothing like sanity/insanity 

Exactly.   Your sense of self is what keeps you sane.  If you are depersonalized you will be God.   Not insane.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.