Leo Gura

So.... I Achieved Insanity

210 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

Meditation is good for sanity :)

7593b5490e6940b97da0c1c9ff4f1a23--starwa

More meditate you must -_-

The most important step is not here, mindset!

• Enjoy yourself!
  • Notice the silence and that there is nothing happening anywhere.
  • Let all resistance GO, let go of control! 

Insanity is the being stuck in the illusion that you are in control of anything. Once you let go of control you get the control you always wanted. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

"The real sanity is when the mind is overthrown."  A title of a video with Richard Sylvester on non-duality I just saw appearing in my youtube feed, which sums it up basically.  

Insanity does seem like strong resistance against the feeling of losing one's mind that I guess could be caused by drugs (causing a shocking, overwhelming sensation of ego dissolution) or the mind feeling overwhelmed by extreme abuse (potentially followed by demonic entities entering one's energy field), but if you can allow to lose your mind, then sanity is restored.  In essence, I think the brain of people experiencing madness is not the problem.  Doing an autopsy on such brain is probably not going to reveal much.

So what to do while experiencing it?  It's easy to say 'just surrender and not resist'  but I think you could start off by re-interpreting what you see/ experience, so you can lessen the resistance and remember that any type of victimhood feelings is what makes you give your power away and thus feel powerless.  Ultimately self-hypnosis could also be a method to prepare one's mind to react differently in case it happens (during a trip for example).

Last night I had basically a proper trip in a dream for the first time. And it was rather insane. Haven’t taken psychedelics in a long time either so idk what that was about. Maybe there was some kind of energetic thing going on ? 

@Leo GuraSome people get paranoid when taking psychedelics. Do you think paranoia and insanity are linked?

Like I've seen people become insane after a bad paranoid trip.

Edited by D2sage

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So, I decided to focus my consciousness on understanding and experiencing insanity.

And then I broke through into an actual domain of insanity. Spent about an hour there.

You really have no idea what consciousness is until you've experienced insanity.

But are you insane enough in everyday life to do Datura? After all, she must be love because everything even your worst nightmares are love right?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I would say that insanity is the destructuring of reason. you keep reasoning and your mind still has content, but that content is not organized in a structured way, it is chaotic. you are lost and cannot establish cause/effect relationships that work. This leads to more and more confusion, until the mind works in a random way, creating thoughts and emotions without logical structure.

When you're being insane or have some kind of crisis, do you also feel that you're more consci

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh yeah, there's no guarantee you're coming back.

Well... that's tricky to answer.

Much further. A lot more clarity now rather than confusion. Confusion sorta takes the edge off of insanity because to truly be insane you gotta not be confused about it. Confusion is a sort of defense mechanism from looking it in the face.

I've been waiting a lot time to do a video explaining insanity.

Just needed direct experience of it first ;)

For science ;)

That's difficult to do. Requires doing some serious writing.

I will attempt a write-up what insanity feels like.

The best way to get out is to surrender to it and try to enjoy it. Eventually the mind exhausts itself, gets bored with it, and switches tracks. At least if you got a healthy mind.

How can you know what consciousness is unless you explore all its corners?

What has really helped me when i was going insane and couldnt sleep. Is to do this method, write it down people it might save you in the future.

Get this mask, get Alpine SleepSoft earplugs to deafen all the background sound and play this song wearing the sleeping mask. I've tried many things including different sounds, this is the only thing that worked extremely well

(also i'm sleeping like this everyday, my method and this song almost everyday produces a dream where you're aware

Capture.PNG

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Life is already as difficult as it is. Why would one search for insanity? 

In Tate we trust

What we do as individuals and as a community is a manifestation of the activity of collective and individual consciousness. As Pablo Picasso said, "everything you can imagine is real." Following this lead, a fragment of the adaptation of Mr. Gaiman's imagination -
Lucifer walks towards Aryman but stops;

When Hope and Freedom walk together beyond fear:

What seems completely insane
is not:)

Was this a positive or negative experience?

What substance was used to evoke this state of mind?

Is your fearlessness in exploring these "dangerous" facets of consciousness something facilitated by having experienced God so thoroughly you are confident every possible state of consciousness is perfect?

I also have had some experiences experimenting with this. I've found out that there are a lot of different flavors to insanity, some that I've experienced off the top of my head would include things like feeling like you are losing your mind, actual complete delusion, inability to comprehend, total weirdness and lack of structure, logic, and coherence, complete lack of any familiarity, and even more insane things that I don't know how to describe.

Ego replacement is also something that can feel a bit like insanity, but I wouldn't call that actual insanity, they're a bit different.

Entering a state like this can be very dangerous in my opinion, because if you truly give yourself to a state like this, you have no idea what you will end up doing, you will be too far gone to act or think in a regular way.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

10 minutes ago, amanen said:

I also have had some experiences experimenting with this. I've found out that there are a lot of different flavors to insanity, some that I've experienced off the top of my head would include things like feeling like you are losing your mind, actual complete delusion, inability to comprehend, total weirdness and lack of structure, logic, and coherence, complete lack of any familiarity, and even more insane things that I don't know how to describe.

Entering a state like this can be very dangerous in my opinion, because if you truly give yourself to a state like this, you have no idea what you will end up doing, you will be too far gone to act or think in a regular way

?? this

and yes dangerous from a relative perspective. But if you’re in the right place where the dangers to the physical body are at a minimum then it is a state worth exploring. So much to be learned. You could obviously cause yourself no end of bother if interacting with others too whilst in these states so certainly in my opinion it’s best to experiment solo. But then of course preparation is key. As always anyway. I will at some point try to delve further into states of insanity, but I’ve other areas of consciousness I want to explore and other questions I’d like to answer before that. Obviously though it could occur spontaneously as my last experience did. So always best to be as prepared as possible. But still nothing will prepare you for going insane, whether it be for 5, 10, 20 minutes, an hour, or a lifetime

@StarStruck

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Everybody is talking about insanity but we can't even agree on a definition.

Okay, for you and every here, here's the definition:

insanity

/ɪnˈsanəti/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.

"He suffered from bouts of insanity".

Similar:

mental illness, mental disorder, mental derangement, madness, insaneness, dementia, dementedness, lunacy, instability, unsoundness of mind, loss of reason, delirium, hysteria, mania, psychosis, craziness, crazedness, deliration.

Opposite:

sanity.

extreme foolishness or irrationality.

plural noun: insanities

"It might be pure insanity to take this loan".

Similar:

folly, foolishness, foolhardiness, idiocy, stupidity, imbecility, asininity, lunacy, madness, silliness, senselessness, brainlessness, thoughtlessness, irrationality, illogicality, absurdity, ludicrousness, ridiculousness, craziness, daftness.

Opposite:

sense.

These are the definitions I've provided; some I like and use in common parlance. If you or anyone disagrees, make the claim and construct your arguments for your case. Otherwise, your opinion is a figment of imagination.

P.S. I love how the opposites are 'sanity', and 'sense', the functional parts of one's mindfulness and awareness in the normal every day, and the similar words of insanity are 40-50. ?

Edited by Danioover9000

5 hours ago, D2sage said:

@Leo GuraSome people get paranoid when taking psychedelics. Do you think paranoia and insanity are linked?

Like I've seen people become insane after a bad paranoid trip.

Paranoia is psychosis-lite. And psychosis is insanity as far as I’m concerned. I can say without a doubt that I’ve experienced a form of psychosis that went basically as far as possible (meth overdose), and the recovery consisted of a gradual decline in psychosis, until it would most aptly be described as paranoia, and then that gradually subsided as well. From the acute psychosis event to the point where I was totally normal again took place over the course of 5 full months.

I was actually convinced that I was the world’s first AGI and the meth OD was a ruse to get me to come back to headquarters (which was cleverly disguised as a hospital) for updates. But my logical faculties were fully functional — I was just literally seeing stuff that wasn’t there in consensual reality, in extremely deep ways too, like a wormhole to infinity opened up but it was all super real, matter-of-fact, and mundane seeming, unlike a psychedelic trip where everything is indescribable. And it gets SO much weirder but I don’t have all day ? 

Edited by The0Self

Insanity can also be correlated to higher consciousness state in some cases, i remember when i had psychosis or something similar i could hear alot more. For example different low frequency sounds at night , vibrating walls with low frequency sound and so on. I could literally feel the vibrations of walls. 

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

God is madness but we all must be careful because there is a pit in madness that you will never be able to get out of even after death of the body. This is a very dangerous game 

15 minutes ago, Hojo said:

God is madness but we all must be careful because there is a pit in madness that you will never be able to get out of even after death of the body. This is a very dangerous game 

God is pure sanity.

You can have crazy states on psychedelics and then conclude that God is madness, but those states are only created by a deluded mind.

To say that you have to experience every state consciousness can have in order to know what consciousness is is like saying that you have to experience every shape gold can take to know what gold is.

None of the states of consciousness will show you what consciousness is.