Leo Gura

So.... I Achieved Insanity

210 posts in this topic

So, I decided to focus my consciousness on understanding and experiencing insanity.

And then I broke through into an actual domain of insanity. Spent about an hour there.

You really have no idea what consciousness is until you've experienced insanity.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Also try not to be racist. Achieve that somehow after all your achievements. 

That's one thing you can never achieve. 

( one last jab at you. Take it) 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Been there,

Rest up and ground yourself. 

Interested in hearing more.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Can you do some blog videos on your recent awakenings? They will be very helpful.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

How about you ask him more questions instead of accusing him of racism. I think that’s so rude.

I’ve reported your post. Please try to look at human social relationships with more nuance. Try rewatching his “Limits of stage green video” after studying spiral dynamics, human survival, collective ego, conscious politics, and human values survey and I think the video will be more recontextualized.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Isn't there a place for legitimate concern for doing such things? Won't at a certain point the barrier between sane and insane fade opening the possibility of becoming insane for your entire human life?  Also how do you define insanity?

How do you mean by this? I thought you’d done this before? I once spent what I’d think about 20 minutes in insanity. Just gone, where I thought there’s absolutely no way I could ever see anybody again because, well I was just insane. The confusion was incomparable to anything I can describe, yet so much clarity at the same time that I’d completely lost it. A strange paradox. But do you mean you’ve gone far deeper than previously? As into a degree where you’ve maybe understood the dynamics or something along those lines?

Honestly,

did you “try” to achieve this

or did it happen 

◭"89"

I experienced a baby version of it on magic truffles. My consciousness just wanted to be insane for a while so I didn’t fight it and went insane for a few minutes. Of course I didn’t know how long I would stay insane. It was a bit terrifying but also relieving. When I went uninsane I realized how much energy I put into being sane. 

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So, I decided to focus my consciousness on understanding and experiencing insanity.

And then I broke through into an actual domain of insanity. Spent about an hour there.

You really have no idea what consciousness is until you've experienced insanity.

@Leo Gura Would you say it has changed aspects of your understanding of those who are seemingly held to be  severely mentally ill?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

I've experienced it on a bad trip, but why did you WANT to experience it? 

And can you elaborate on how it was for you and what did it taught you about consciousness?

It made me develop a fear of death and wonder if there are souls stuck in that realm for eternity?  The only thing that saved me was when the drugs stopped working, but what if you experience that when you die.  How do you get out? Based on near death experiencers, praying to Jesus helps, but what if you forget or just can't believe it. It can make someone utterly desperate and hopeless in there, but since we create our own reality, then that's what you're going to get more of I think, so the archetype of Jesus having the power and compassion to be able to save you is what makes you manifest heaven, but I'm not sure so...

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why?  What the hell is the relationship between understanding consciousness and insanity?

Be well brother ?. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would avoid using social media in this state. Stay away from Insta xD

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"