Judy2

"intimacy"

317 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Judy2 said:

I hadn't thought about it before, but i noticed that veganism is a recurring dream theme for me as well. i've been vegan for almost 5 years now and most of the time it's very normal to me, i don't have to think about it at all. in my dreams it seems to be a different story though. oftentimes i'd find myself around other people and vegan options might be unavailable (or my grandma will add butter to an otherwise vegan dish or whatever).

That sounds familiar, I also have dreams alike, like eating meat by accident in my dreams, assuming it wasn't meat and I usually feel very bad, ashamed of myself and uncomfortable about it while in my dream.

Let Love In

1 hour ago, Judy2 said:

right now i see again that i am kind of really cute and sweet and innocent. so i thought i should at least acknowledge that somehow.

I'm so glad that you were able to see and acknowledge that. That's the path to self love :)

Let Love In

@Judy2 sure, I didn't mean to push you, sorry. Just was curious about how it works.

1 minute ago, Judy2 said:

you're scared of Love, too:)

Maybe I am:)

Just now, Lila9 said:

I'm so glad that you were able to see and acknowledge that. That's the path to self love :)

thank you:)

i saw your post the other day where you suggested we can take a little note book and design it in a way that represents ourselves and serves as a positive reminder. i thought it was a lovely idea.

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@Judy2 sure, I didn't mean to push you, sorry. Just was curious about how it works.

i know:)

i hope you two have a great day!

@Judy2I'm glad that you find it lovely! Thank you, have a good day too <3

Let Love In

i said that i'd mostly keep my gratitude practice to myself, but right now i feel inspired to leave this here.

i love my friends. i love how genuinely caring they are and that i also get to see how i genuinely care about them♡  sometimes they require me to put my personal troubles aside just so that i can be there to see and love them. and i guess in a way it surprises me that i am even capable of this.

* - M was so kind as to pick up two books from the library for me (that i had to hide in there earlier today cause the nice lady at the reception wouldn't let me borrow them again right after returning them lol.) and i really do appreciate the favour. -

i love how every time i see a child or a toddler, i smile, softly.

also, i'm very grateful that in the past few days my body and self image has (occasionally) been more positive. there are a number of factors contributing to this, one of which is probably the simple fact that i switched my huge winter coat for a lighter jacket, such that my whole look feels more defined again. 

i love my hair. the 2 plaits are back and they feel very cute to me. feels like a right and cute 'me' that i can be, effortlessly so. and i also love wearing my hair down.

..... i feel a little helpless because even though i was so lucky as to get my books back, my keyboard isn't working now (again).

i have no idea how to fix this and the deadline is on friday.

so right now i know i should be productive, but i can't do anything other than to pray for a miracle. i guess.

and ask people for help. but i owe everyone a lot at this point and it makes me uncomfortable.

@Judy2 oh, I thought you had a laptop.

Then what kind of keyboard do you have? And is it an ipad, android, or windows tablet?

You still have 2 options. You could buy a usb to micro usb / usb c connector. They also shouldn't be that expensive or buy a Bluetooth keyboard.

@Something Funny it's a microsoft tablet and the keyboard can be attached to it at the bottom. 

i'll see if a friend can come over and fix it for me... 

@Judy2 that's great because if it's runnind windows then any random keyboard would be compatible with it. So in the worst case scenario you can just go and buy a cheap Bluetooth keyboard.

https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/category/tastaturen-375.html?sort=currentprice%2Basc&filter=specialty%3ABluetooth

If you are unsure, you can just grab your tablet, go to a store and say that you need a cheap Bluetooth keyboard that will work with it. They could probably even help you to connect it right there.

@Something Funny yeah, thanks. i'll figure it out somehow.

it's just annoying when things aren't working the way they're supposed to work. i always have bad luck with my tablets and printers and everything.

Edited by Judy2

it's horrible when i start talking now, or when i start sobbing. i used to like the idea, but now i hate it.

it feels like i'm just gonna ruin it all with all the ugliness i have inside of me.

"keep your loving arms and words off of me

i don't want them."