Judy2

"intimacy"

317 posts in this topic

i feel like i'm so awkward and embarrassing:(

it feels like everyone around me is prettier and better and happier than me

i wish i was perfect, but i'm not

and then i fall into this black and white type of thinking

where i'm all bad and they're all good

and the good things about me are no more than a mismatch, an existential mistake

i'm aware that it doesn't look like it, but i'm really trying to find a solution here. and no matter how hard i try, i just can't seem to resolve things.

it's not like i lack the cognitive abilities to think other thoughts or whatever....this is a deeply emotional conflict, that's the whole point.

i don't know what else i coud possibly do to get better. i'm doing well at uni, i have friends, i have a job. all in all i'm pretty functional. but then, i'm not, and sometimes i just wish i could disappear from this planet.

i want to be in touch with the love, sweetness and innocence that i can find within myself from time to time

i want to feel safe

i want to feel this loving connection with other people, whether they are friends or strangers

i want to have a baby......within the next decade i guess. 

i have this thing where i express something positive and then my head starts screaming "you're a liar!"

and when i say out loud what i dream of or desire, i feel like things are automatically less likely to go well somehow

stupid me. i wish i could make it stop.

for some reason, this doesn't compute so well. that we can suffer this badly, and it's simply no one's fault. it's not my fault or your fault, nor is it anybody else's.

we don't want to accept this. maybe because it's easier to have someone to blame. or because it's yet another subtle way to avoid "what is".

* i feel exhausted and i'm really not doing well.

there can be moments when i feel like i've finally resolved it all and then 20 minutes later i don't even know anymore how to make it through the rest of the day. 

if i could do something to make it stop, i would. but it seems like there's nothing to be done here. i don't want to go on living like this, not for another day or month, let alone another year. 

and then i feel guilty for saying it as it is, or for being a burden on my friends.

i'm aware that it's not helping anyone when all i do is spread negativity, also in this journal. at least i'm being real about it and i'm not hiding, so maybe that's worth something. but who knows.

i talked to a friend the other night and he said that it would help me to express anger. 

then just before i woke up this morning i had a thought, and the thoughts i have on waking up tend to be...idk, useful? accurate? 

i'm trying to make this sound sexy now, otherwise i'm gonna feel like a bad person.

"if ___, i'll slap you in the face. i'm not good at slapping people, so it wouldn't hurt too bad. but you'd understand the gesture."

1 hour ago, Judy2 said:

i'm trying to make this sound sexy now, otherwise i'm gonna feel like a bad person.

now that is a lie. i simply like feeling sexy when i'm "angry".

and then i think i must seem so desperate and cheap, like i'm the biggest wannabe ever.

Edited by Judy2

i like my hair. when the lighting is right, it can look slightly golden. it goes past my waist and looks cute when i wear it in two plaits.

i like my eyes. they are deep and strong and pure.

i like the set of earrings i am wearing right now. they are very simplistic but pretty and i inherited them from my grandma.

i like that i am softer than i think i am.

i love that i can feel this deeply. emotions are so beautiful.

i love my friends.

i love music.

i love it when i see strangers smile at each other, or when people look after each other. it is just so lovely and precious to see how people show love.

i use words to express myself. in this journal, in the piles of private journals that i've filled throughout the years and just in general. and yet, what i'm trying to say is always beyond the words that i use.

sometimes i wish i could simply copy and paste the energies, vibes and emotions that i feel. 

...also to find them again when i lost sight of them.

but i'm afraid that's not possible, and maybe it's for the best. to simply be. (whole).

i guess my point here is simply... i use a lot of dumb, empty, repetitive words in this journal. they mean virtually nothing. nonetheless, typing them can have a strong energetic impact on me. and perhaps reading them (or anything else) also affects you as a reader, in one way or another, and always as needed. though this is not for me to decide.

i feel like i'm the weirdest person ever and i'm just. so. cringe.

my body is tense and i feel like i should apologise for every word i've ever said.

"no matter what i say or do, it's always wrong. and surely people think i'm crazy."

i get these moments where for some reason, as soon as i relax and allow my mind to stop overthinking so vehemently....

....there's ....something that i can't quite put my finger on. Being, i guess.

and i just want to stare

at anything.

i want to stare, because i'm so in Love with it.

everything that is, is! (like Wow, that's Insane!) and the simple fact that it is what it is- or rather, it is that it is - makes it unshakably, undoubtedly beautiful.

these words mean nothing, they make no sense at all. but thank God that it's true!

... my thoughts can only go "aaaaaaaw".

and then i lose it again.