How Do I Stay On Task?

6 posts in this topic

I'm trying to read War and Peace. I'm trying to learn two instruments. But alas, my mind wanders. Does anyone know of any ways to stay on track with making steady progress. O.o

@2000  Just try to be aware whenever you're getting lost off track and over time, your mind will not get lost off track so easily and for much less time.

Edited by Extreme Z7

Well, a advice that I could give to you is this:

• Try to learn just one instrument for once, the amount of effort that you need from one is already too much. (I play 3 instruments).
  • Try to taking baby steps, you don't need to do too much in a row, take little exercises everyday. (ex: 15 minutes of reading, 15 minutes of learning something about guitar or the instrument that you want to).
  • Also, you can start reading something that you like to make it a habbit and after that set, start reading something more complex.
  • If you have some lack of attention, you could do some meditation to keep yourself grounded and you'll see how more attention you can get. (Mindfullness too).

Hope it helps, bro!

If you really don't want to bullshit yourself, meditate 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour after work.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them